Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SmallerThanTomorrow CantGet2BIG's Avatar
    CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Universal/Animal Sample Contest

I am not a representative, nor am I affiliated in any way with Universal Nutrition. Just trying to give back to a company that takes care of their costumers.

I recently won the "Animal Cuts: Amino Cutting Battle", it was posted here and on the FORVM. Universal hooked me up with a gift package containing a tub of Torrent, some samples, and a few Journey books. Universal has been very good to me, and I wanted to thank them in some way. I have used all of the products that I received samples of(minus Banana Real Gains which I drank last night, pretty good I must say), so I thought I would help Universal out and send them to some people who've never tried these products.

Here's the deal fellas. I want to know what inspires you. Whether its a picture of Arnold, a video of Ronnie Coleman leg pressing 2000lbs, your old man, a song, or a quote, post it up. Let me know what fuels your fire and keeps you under the bar day in and day out. You can see my inspiration in the picture above, Wrath's Journey. Whenever I need a little motivation, I flip through the pages of Wrath's Journey book or look at the posters on my walls. Post up your inspiration, and I will pick 4 winners to receive the following. All that I ask is that you post up a review of the samples in the Product Reviews section.

1st Place: AWO Sampler(Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid, Torrent) + "Your Journey" Book

Grape Splash BCAA Stack + Strawberry Real Gains + "Your Journey"
    Grape Splash BCAA Stack + Vanilla Real Gains + "Your Journey"
    Blue Raspberry Shock Therapy + Strawberry Real Gains + "Your Journey"

Post'em up fellas. Contest will close Thursday at midnight. US only, not sure about mailing issues outside of US. Please don't apply if you have tried these products. I mean really, what good is one serving?
    Last edited by CantGet2BIG; 08-07-2009 at 09:28 PM.

jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000) jdk01484 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Pain of discipline. Pain of regret. Take your pick."

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the fear of failure keeps me goin

gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gkizzle3622 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The gym makes me feel alive after feeling pretty dead due to some depression about a year ago when i really got into lifting seriously to combat it. The pain and burn in my muscles after each set, after each rep. i love it. i live for it. Looking into the mirror, I know I am the only one who stands to win or to lose. I am the only will move that weight. failure is not an option. It's all about me and when i'm in the zone, no one else matters. NOTHING else matters. this is my life.

How I got to where I am today: I have been an athlete all my life. I grew up playing baseball, basketball, and football. In about 7th grade, I switched to playing baseball year round. In high school, I played baseball year round and a year of water polo but gave that up to focus on baseball. I was a pitcher with the possibility of playing D1. I had mono all of my junior year so my performance suffered. I recovered that summer and was determined to work harder than anyone to get back to the top. I trained intensively the fall of my senior year, focusing mainly on legs and explosiveness. My squat was in the low 400's and things were going great until I threw out my arm (the final straw as I had hurt my arm (everything from swollen nerves, strained/ruptured tendons, and strained muscles) many times and it finally was just falling apart). I decided that I had to give up baseball. It was a tough decision for me but that's when I found bodybuilding. That fall really showed me working hard in the gym could be just as fun and rewarding as being out on the mound. Thus began my weight lifting journey.

I began to read and research everything I could about nutrition, working out, etc. I hit the gym hard and found it to be one of the most rewarding and positive activities in my life. I made great gains and things were going great. I then had another major setback in my life. I left for college and ended a 3 year relationship with a girl at the time. It was a difficult transition leaving everything I've known for a new place. The gym was there for me and it gave me a positive way to deal with the transition. I made the best gains of my life my first semester of college as I worked harder than ever and meticulously controlled my diet. I learned more from experimenting with different foods and workout routines (i.e. what worked best for me) than I simply just doing research. It definitely helped me to see what I needed to do to get where I wanted to be.

layne norton is the one guy i look up to more than anyone in the bodybuilding word. not only does he work harder than anyone in the gym, he also balances his life with a job, research, and his wife. he stays natural and knows his stuff better than anyone. not to mention he's a very nice guy when I've had a few questions for him.

Last edited by gkizzle3622; 08-08-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    Studying B.S. Sports Medicine @ Pepperdine University w/ Applied Mathematics Minor

"If anyone beats me, it's not because they worked harder than me" - Layne Norton

Currently Logging Serum by Magnum Nutraceuticals:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=425698301#post425698301

Completed log on Neogenix Mini GT Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118474731

Completed log on MUSCLESPEED:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=345541151#post345541151

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always keep this pic on me at all times including during workouts. It inspires me and pushes me mentally through grueling workouts to reward myself w/ a cheat meal once or twice a week.

LoL, nah I'm kiddin. Seriously nice promo though, very generous. I've tried all the aformentioned Universal products and they ALL rock!!

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the fear of old me keeps me going

Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From my journal

What Made Me Start?
    -Well, to tell you the truth....Back in Intermediate, I used to ALWAYS get picked on because of my size. Became the quiet kid that sat in the back of class...I hated that I was a twig, I just couldn't stand it. Never thought that lifting weights would have such a big impact on my life at the time though. Eventually my life got a lot better when I began High School. Near the ending of my senior year (Ending of October 2008), I walked past my school weight room. Decided that I would just give this "Working out" deal a try...So I laid on the bench and started to rep the bar for 8 reps (all I could do at the time), did that for about three sets and there...for the first time ever....the pump just hit me, it was ridiculous! I loved it.

Since I Got What I Wanted...Why Continue?
    -I continue building this lifestyle becuase I get respect from others for living in this healthy lifestyle. Plus, knowing different muscle groups has also helped me in school. Who would've thought....a guy like me, who used to be that kid people barely talked to...a "Nobody", could inspire people from different parts of the world. It Kinda frightens me when I think about what would have happened if I had never went into that weight room. Would I be in love with bodybuilding? Honestly, I don't know. But what I do know is that bodybuilding is what saved my life.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow man this is an awesome gesture! Good stuff as always.
    o_O

jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jaredwoot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    -I would have to say inspiration comes from my grandfather and father
    who lifted weights back in the day and I am proud to carry that on.

-I would have to say my drive and push to get extra reps goes to Lorenzo

We are about the same age.
    If he can do it so can I.

-This video by Markus Ruhl gets me up everyday ready to lift heavy weights.

Nice contest idea man, I have only tried animal pak. Its a solid product.
    I would be interested to see how the other products by Universal/Animal compare.
    And nice work with the "Animal Cuts: Amino Cutting Battle". I just started bulking.
    Last edited by jaredwoot; 08-08-2009 at 08:25 PM.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a great way to give back to a great company!

I've tried most of those samples and they rock so I am not entering but wanted to at least share the reason behind my motivation. The one thing that has motivated me for these last few years are the things that Henry Rollins has said... For example:

"Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on."

"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew."

"If you hate your parents, the man or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your car around a tree. If you really want to rebel against your parents: outearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do."

He freaking rocks...as contrite as that sounds, its the f&cking truth....

CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Wow man this is an awesome gesture! Good stuff as always.
    Thanks for stoppin in bro. Should be starting a log up next week so look for that!

Originally Posted by DanND33 View Post
    This is a great way to give back to a great company!

I've tried most of those samples and they rock so I am not entering but wanted to at least share the reason behind my motivation. The one thing that has motivated me for these last few years are the things that Henry Rollins has said... For example:

"Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on."

"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew."

"If you hate your parents, the man or the establishment, don't show them up by getting wasted and wrapping your car around a tree. If you really want to rebel against your parents: outearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do."

He freaking rocks...as contrite as that sounds, its the f&cking truth....
    Thanks for contributing. Love the "Scar Tissue" quote.

Good entries so far fellas. If you have already tried these products feel free to post up your inspiration, just let me know its not a valid entry.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CantGet2BIG View Post
    Thanks for stoppin in bro. Should be starting a log up next week so look for that!
    Oh you know it!
    o_O

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up what keeps me going

this is a picture of me from when i was in jounor high. i was a fat kid. the date in the picture is not correct, it is just an old photo that i had around the house so i had to take a picture with a digital camra so i could get it posted.

i had always hated my body i tried dieting and all kinds of things but i realy didnt know how to loose waight. as i got older i got a job doing landscaping for my couson. we would work out side for up to 60 hours a week. and i had also joined the high school swim team because i always loved swimming and i figured i could loose more waight. i also joined a local gym and started working out and learning more about proper ways to diet and about what to eat. and how to cut out calories and i finaly got to where i was no longer eating any sort of junk food.

i had lost so much waight (see picture below) from the working out side up to 60 hours a week, with 2 hour swim team practases twice a day, on top of going to the gym and working out and cutting my calories to loose waight,

this is a picture of me around December of 2007.
    i was 6' 1'' tall at 146 pounds,

these pictures of me are what help keep me motovated, i have always hated my body and the way it looks, and i still dont like the way i look even though i have come so far. when i start to loose my motovation and drive to keep pushing and working towards progress i just look at these pictures.

i acualy carry both of these pictures in my walet. so i will have them, anytime i might be loosing determanation to go workout i just look at my skinny picture, or wanting to eat more carbs then i need, i just look at my fat photo and say to my self... ''never again''. i also carry them with me to show people that i was at one time fat... or that i was at one time literaly just skin and bones. most people dont belive me.

i have been from one extreme to the other. i have never been happy with my body and probobly never will be, but know that im right in the middle...around 190 to 195 pounds, i will just keep working to get bigger and better on that endless pursute for the perfect phisique.

NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is all I need

A lot of inspiring entries coming in fellas. Keep'em rollin'.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Awesome promo... respect.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Look at you go man! Very nice set up...this is awesome bud!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    Awesome promo... respect.
    Thanks bro, just givin back!

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Look at you go man! Very nice set up...this is awesome bud!
    Thanks bro. Get ready man, gettin huge this off season.

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jdk01484 View Post
    "Pain of discipline. Pain of regret. Take your pick."
    i vote for this one

Come on fellas, lets get some more applications in. Just a few days left.

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work giving some stuff back. Universal is truly a stand up company and their customer's loyalty is a testiment to the company.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Originally Posted by wolfsburg2 View Post
    Nice work giving some stuff back. Universal is truly a stand up company and their customer's loyalty is a testiment to the company.
    Thanks bro. Universal is a great company, just trying to get a few more people hooked on their quality products and awesome customer service.

BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn bro this is awesome, I will have to post up later, gotta run to work now!
    "I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or regress; nothing stands still".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000) theWolf247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    gets the the blood pumpin everytime

You can have excuses or results, not both.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115734471

CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My biggest source of inspiration comes from an event that took place on June 24th, 2002 (which also happens to be my bro's b-day.)
    A vehicle I was riding passenger in was hit by a freight train doing 60mph. No warning, no lights, no alcohol and/or drugs were involved....just a freak accident.
    This wreck crushed my entire right side, and broke my back in 2 places. I couldn't walk, I couldn't face myself in the mirror, I didn't even want to live anymore. The wreck also killed my closest friend, the only reason I lived through the initial impact was because of the great shape I was in-according to the docs. Alright, I gave myself a boohoo party....it was then time to man up after over a year of it!

I promised myself I would walk again...little did I know that today I wouldn't just be walking, I'd be running, jumping, playing summer league basketball and winter league freestyle wrestling. I DO think back to what that whole ordeal put me through, but it is not a personal plague any longer. It is my ONE GREATEST accomplishment that no one and/or no thing can take away from me! I overcame the odds myself and with the support of my family and friends and found that body/mind link that many others pursue and only the lucky few have grasped it.

Never let nature hold you down, break your own chains and pursue the life you desire!

Last day fellas. Lets get a few more entries in.

iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSquat_ATG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This is one of the many videos that gets me going.

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there are 2 things that inspire me most.
    One of them is the Chest video that I got as a free gift from bodybuilding.com its wrath and the way he explains chest day, just amazing. Feel like I'm missing out if I don't get my training in.

The other thing that inspires me and keeps me driving is the people on bodyspace. In some way shape or form everyone here does their best to take motivation as well as give it to others whether they know it or not. Bodygroups have got me a long way, Caged Muscle got me started on my journey but the progress and transformation of others and seeing others do the work day in and day out is just an amazing inspiration. Meeting people like Old superman, The Beast, Caged Muscle, JoshBMe, Stevep78 Dbud and others, how can you not get inspired to do more and me your best.

Best of luck to all and Keep on training!!!
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CEPCNC View Post
    My biggest source of inspiration comes from an event that took place on June 24th, 2002 (which also happens to be my bro's b-day.)
    A vehicle I was riding passenger in was hit by a freight train doing 60mph. No warning, no lights, no alcohol and/or drugs were involved....just a freak accident.
    This wreck crushed my entire right side, and broke my back in 2 places. I couldn't walk, I couldn't face myself in the mirror, I didn't even want to live anymore. The wreck also killed my closest friend, the only reason I lived through the initial impact was because of the great shape I was in-according to the docs. Alright, I gave myself a boohoo party....it was then time to man up after over a year of it!

I promised myself I would walk again...little did I know that today I wouldn't just be walking, I'd be running, jumping, playing summer league basketball and winter league freestyle wrestling. I DO think back to what that whole ordeal put me through, but it is not a personal plague any longer. It is my ONE GREATEST accomplishment that no one and/or no thing can take away from me! I overcame the odds myself and with the support of my family and friends and found that body/mind link that many others pursue and only the lucky few have grasped it.

Never let nature hold you down, break your own chains and pursue the life you desire!
    See, it is stories like this one that motivate me, people that truly overcome huge obsticles in life. Makes me think to myself "if he can overcome this, how can I NOT give one hour to the gym today". I'm always try to push my body to its limit and have grown to love fitness all together. Here are some inspirational photos for everyone:

"I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or regress; nothing stands still".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that truly is a nice one. there are some truly inspirational people here on bodyspace.
    Its the stories that keep us going and the hope that is the light at the end of the tunnel to our success, regardless of the fact that we'll never reach that light cuz our goals and success continually change to get better, fitter, healthier, stronger, faster.

Animal!
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF