Closed Thread
Page 107 of 163 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 4867
    25 sitting on 25 mill RICKY_BOBBY's Avatar
    RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seen this early but the Sony Style site has been up and down since.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1447449

FO3 - $33
    MGS IV - $16
    SF IV - $32
    Burnout Paradise - $11
    Bioshock - $16
    Orange Box - $11

Just a few games they listed on the front of slickdeals, but click the link they got a assload of games
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I saw Resident Evil: Director's Cut for the PS1 was available while I looked for FFVII. Looks like I'll be being playing PSOne classics until Modern Warfare 2 comes out. Lulz.
    *Fulfilling My Destiny Crew*
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Alexander The Great Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prezidential is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mikehc69 View Post
    I actually just got it a few days ago haha. Only used it once (against Proud Clod) and it worked fine...no freezes or glitches. I forgot how badass this Summon was
    Nice, they must have fixed it for the download. Damn though, you must have done a lot of chocobo breeding to get it.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    KZ2 ( man, I wish MGO was this on the ball )

Killzone 2 PS3 DLC #3 - Napalm & Cordite, and Flames and Bolts

Today Guerrilla Games Producer Sebastian Downie announced Killzone 2 PS3 DLC #3, namely Napalm & Cordite, and Flames and Bolts.

To quote: There is a new DLC pack incoming, called Napalm & Cordite. It has flames and bolts will fulfill the wishes of many of our weirdest fans. There will be more info on that next week, for now let's focus on the patch.

As with any good DLC, it needs a great patch. We've been scouring the forums, stopping and interrogating you in the streets and using futuristic mind-reading technology* to find out what you wanted changed in Killzone 2 and have done our best to try and accommodate that with our patches. So it is time for the latest and greatest update to come to Killzone 2, imaginatively titled: Patch 1.28. (How we come up with these snappy names I'll never know)

So without further ado, here is the official press-release with the list of new features and fixes for you to go through and discuss further. I'll be hanging around the comments section for a wee while, so feel free to ask any questions you might have regarding the below, or anything Killzone related. Over and out. Seb "MotherH" Downie

*Futuristic technology comprising mainly of some rope, a hammer and some knee-caps.

On Tuesday, July 14th 2009 at 8AM Greenwich Mean Time, Guerrilla Games will release the 10th update for the visceral shooter, Killzone 2.

Patch 1.28 will be 91MB in size (316MB for Asian release) and will be released worldwide simultaneously pending a server update. There will be an anticipated server down-time of about 2 hours while the patch is rolled out and the server updates are completed and tested. The following fixes and features are included in this latest release:

- Feature - Code support for DLC pack III "Napalm & Cordite". The update will enable players to create games with the newest maps "Suljeva Cliffside" and "Arctower Landing"

- Feature - Code support for DLC to allow the additions of the Flamethrower and the Boltgun to multiplayer.

- Trophies - New trophies added for DLC pack III "Napalm and Cordite".

- Feature - Detailed information screen when browsing games. Items displayed include: Friendly Fire, Faction Balancing, Custom Weapons and Custom Badges as well as the region, game size, selected maps and allowed Missions and Badges.

- Feature - Higher values for Bodycount mode. Players can now create games with 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100 and 200 points to increase the time of the mode for 32 player games.

- Feature - Moderators can now create double-points events.

- Fix for persistent squads now working correctly when users using separate Japanese accounts join Friends.

- New loading screens.

- Moderation - Additional powers and functionality for online moderators.

- Fix for Clan Leader leaving his clan before an active Tournament of Clan Challenge.
    - Fix for score replication on different clients.
    - Fix for a Clan Challenge results displaying a won/lost games as a 'Draw'.
    - Fix for incorrect Tournament timings being displayed for (semi)-final.
    - Fix for an empty message pop-up being displayed.
    - 'High Precision Mode' now defaulting when requested.
    - Fix for stuttering audio on the Asian version.
    - Fix for network error displayed when trying to log in with another users account.
    - Fix to reduce network traffic and improve performance.
    - Fix for occasionally being displayed an empty background when 'Join Friend' via Communications tab.
    - Exploit - Pyrrhus Rise map boundary fix.
    - Exploit - Radec Academy collision fix to prevent players being revived inside a pillar and using it to their advantage.
    - Cosmetic fix for Medic Gun visual effects.
    - Cosmetic fix for Search & Retrieve object being cloaked by the Scout.
    - Cosmetic fix for Scouts body remaining cloaked after being mortally wounded (i.e. headshot).
    - Gameplay - Damage from Sentry bots tweaked back on request of the community.
    - Collection of minor code fixes.
    - For the latest new content, news and all things Killzone, visit http://www.Killzone.com which will also reflect the changes made to the game such as being able to view Battle Replays of games played out on the new maps or being able to use the new settings to create Clan Challenges or Tournaments. Further features and fixes to http://www.Killzone.com include:

- Feature - Tournaments - Full tournament functionality enabled once again.
    - Feature - Upcoming Tournaments are now displayed in a clan's calendar.
    - Feature - Upcoming Tournaments are now displayed in My Killzone upcoming events.
    - Feature - Upcoming Tournaments are now displayed in clan communication center.
    - Feature - Tournament and Clan Challenge support for DLC Pack III "Napalm & Cordite".
    - Feature - Additions of sounds in Battle Replays.
    - Feature - Additional animations in Battle Replays.
    - PlayStation?3 landing page updated.
    - Higher selectable Bodycount values when creating Tournaments or Clan Challenges via http://www.Killzone.com.
    - Various bug-fixes and minor updates.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Uncharted 2, Looks real nice

Video: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Don't Quit HD Cinematic

Earlier this week an Uncharted 2 Ice Cave Level Preview teaser video was released as part of GameTrailers TV Episode 217 Promo.

Since then, excitement grew among fans eagerly awaiting the full cinematic scene that?s over 3 minutes in length that was due out on Thursday night.

Today it's http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/...v/64?sd=0&ch=1 along with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Exclusive Don't Quit Cinematic HD for PlayStation 3.

From the video's caption: It's time to make new friends with old men and their mystical daggers.

One less thing Xbox can say they have.

Netflix to Stream Movies to Sony Bravia TV Sets

Last week a survey hinted at Netflix coming to Sony's PlayStation 3 console.

Today, it was announced that Netflix has signed a deal to stream movies to Bravia Internet-ready HD TV sets this Fall.

The Internet movie rental company currently offers approximately 12,000 movies and TV shows for instant streaming.

To quote: Online movie rental company Netflix Inc. signed a deal to stream movies to Sony Corp.'s Bravia high-definition TV sets starting this fall.

Netflix offers about 12,000 movies and TV shows for instant streaming over the Internet, for no additional cost to subscribers who pay at least $9 per month for a DVD rental plan.

Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lukedog17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    One less thing Xbox can say they have.
    Interesting. Does anyone here use netflix to stream on the 360? How is it? Does it download first and then play or does it play directly over your connection?
    PSN: Lukedog17

Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lukedog17 View Post
    Interesting. Does anyone here use netflix to stream on the 360? How is it? Does it download first and then play or does it play directly over your connection?
    Direct stream

Uncomfortably energetic Mikehc69's Avatar
    Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Prezidential View Post
    Nice, they must have fixed it for the download. Damn though, you must have done a lot of chocobo breeding to get it.
    Haha yeah that was a pain in the ass. Reset the game plenty of times to get the right matches...brought back annoying memories
    PSN: MikeHC69

Yankees, Browns, and Blackhawks

hmmm....grits taste good Bigdolf's Avatar
    Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000) Bigdolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lukedog17 View Post
    yea...wat you do is download the netflix program onto your 360(real small file) they give you a code, then you go to netflix in your account mgt screen then hit the code in, and thats it....takes less than 5mins...you have to add movies to your queue on the computer but as soon as you do they appear on your 360.....the movies play streaming over your computer, it takes a few seconds to buffer, then it goes...Ive been watching dexter this way
    xboxlive IXI Bigdolf IXI

psn bigdolfmoney

I rep back always

owe reps to

RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50) RotsOfRaffs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm trying to decide between buying the new Battlefield game or get both of Killzones map packs, anyone have any opinions?

RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/(...ookieSupport=1

Valkyria Chronicles for 35 Bucks.. Good deal for a good game.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ces. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RotsOfRaffs View Post
    I'm trying to decide between buying the new Battlefield game or get both of Killzones map packs, anyone have any opinions?
    IMO Killzone maps. Battlefield is fun and all but it's not addictive enough to hold my attention for long.

Originally Posted by RICKY_BOBBY View Post
    http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/(...ookieSupport=1

Valkyria Chronicles for 35 Bucks.. Good deal for a good game.
    That's ****ing cheap. Most places don't even have that game anymore. Not long ago I tried to get my lil bro a copy and most ebay auctions were at 80+ dollars.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Finished Bioshock. Very cool, if anyone hasn't played yet (I know it came out a looong time ago).

That may be the longest game I have every played. Not complaining, but it went on forever.

Will definitely get Bioshock2 when it comes out in a few months.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000) elandry is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's been awhile since the miscs favorite RE5 gamer has reported but i come bearing results:

Chapter 5 on professional, world ranking 8th place.

Stickam Pimp

THIS IS MISC.

Originally Posted by Hotmoltenlava View Post
    Finished Bioshock. Very cool, if anyone hasn't played yet (I know it came out a looong time ago).

That may be the longest game I have every played. Not complaining, but it went on forever.

Will definitely get Bioshock2 when it comes out in a few months.
    Bioshock 2 has been delayed till Q4 of 2010 last I heard.

Awesomeness

-Abraham Lincoln

Even devs favor 360. Notice all 3 versions are for 360?

Faaaaaaaaaags

ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ces. View Post

Faaaaaaaaaags
    they were cradling their balls at e3 too

obviously 360 fanboys themselves
    PSN:RuggerIrish
    Xbox1: RuggerIrish

Faaaaaaaaaags
    They are going were the money is first, lol. Way more player's on the cheaper console.

Meanwhile, on the more complex console, lol...

PS3 Computing Breaks 260 Barrier, 112-bit Prime ECDLP Solved

Today http://streetskaterfu.blogspot.com/2...reaks-260.html ran across an interesting Swiss EPFL article (linked above) of a PlayStation 3 cluster of 200 units breaking an ECC-based system.

To quote, in part: We are pleased to announce that we set a new record for the elliptic curve discrete logarithm problem (ECDLP) by solving it over a 112-bit finite field.

The previous record was for a 109-bit prime field and dates back from October 2002. Our calculation was done on a cluster of PlayStation 3 game consoles at the http://lacal.epfl.ch/ at the EPFL.

The calculation was started on January 13, 2009, and finished on July 8, 2009. It ran on and off, occasionally interrupted by other cryptanalytic projects, on a cluster of more than 200 PlayStation 3 (PS3) game consoles.

The PS3 Slim surfaces again! Guess it is real.

PS3 Slim Console Surfaces on Black Market in the Philippines

Update: UltimatePlayStation.com appears to be back online, and Vespene Gas/Editor & Graphics of http://forums.gametrailers.com/threa.../864856?page=2 stated: Sony can't keep leaks. Spoiler: It's Real?

The Web site this originated from (UltimatePlayStation.com) has been shut down by Sony to kill any evidence of it's existence. However, they have not taken down the YouTube video (below) yet. Enjoy!

To quote: "I'm sorry the video is very short and very low quality, but my phone is ancient and the memory is very low, but I hope you believe me when I say this is in now way a fabrication."

The details are as follows, taken from the Web site now seized by Sony:

- It has a 120GB HDD.
    - Two USB Ports

- The 'touch' button for eject and on seems to be gone, and there are now these random buttons.
    - The PS icon is now white instead of colored.
    - No more card reader
    - PLAYSTATION 3 is gone, rather its PS3. It says this on the bottom as well for some reason.
    - The guy was selling it with a DualShock 3. Whether it is compatible is another matter.
    - The guy was selling it for 20,000 pesos, which is roughly 250, which is roughly $410

If there's any other information on this unit, let us only hope, someone will snatch it up and leak more info on it!!

koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesomeness

I have a feeling a lot of pervs are going to buy this version.
    ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ FLORIDA GATORS CREW ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

Drama UFC vs EA Sports ( video game )

UFC President: EA Sports Responsible for MMA Video Game War

UFC president Dana White has a simple message for fighters dreaming of competing in the world-famous octagon: Don't do business with EA Sports.

In an edict that started as a rumor on Internet message boards, White stated after Saturday's historic UFC 100 event that he was "at war" with the popular video-game developers and that those that side with EA Sports will find themselves out of the UFC's good graces.

But perhaps surprising to some, White insists it was EA Sports that fired the first salvo in the still-developing controversy.

To quote: "It's easy to sit on the other side of the table and judge me on how I react to stuff like this," White said. "But let me tell you what - I've been in the trenches for almost 10 years, and I've been dealing with all these businesses, and EA was one of them."

EA Sports holds the publishing rights for several of the market's most successful sports-related video games, including the Madden NFL, FIFA, NASCAR and Tiger Woods PGA series. White said the UFC had hoped to join the ranks of those titles, but the California-based EA Sports declined to discuss the possibility.

"EA Sports told us, 'You're not a real sport,'" White said. "'We wouldn't touch this thing. We want nothing to do with this.'"

With EA Sports passing on the rights to the UFC's video game license, rival software company THQ elected to partner with mixed martial arts' biggest promotion. The company's first effort, "UFC Undisputed 2009," has shipped approximately 2 million units since its May release according to White, and the fiery exec is upset that EA Sports is now changing their tune with the recent announcement of a forthcoming "EA Sports MMA" title.

"We put our asses on the line, THQ and the UFC, to make a video-game deal in the worst economy in the world," White said. "We go out there and do this thing, and it's successful, and now [expletive] EA Sports wants to do a video game. Really? That's not what you told us a year-and-a-half ago.

"You told us you'd never be in business with us. They wouldn't even take a meeting because mixed martial arts disgusted them. This wasn't a real sport. Boy, they got over that real quick, didn't they?"

White views EA Sports' tactics with obvious disapproval, and he's made it clear that any fighter who signs over their likeness to the new project will be blacklisted from the UFC.

"I'm not tap-dancing around this thing or whatever," White said. "I'm telling you straight-up, I'm at war with them right now. That's how I look at it."

While former UFC champion and currently contracted UFC fighter Randy Couture is expected to appear in the EA Sports offering - a matter White says the company worked through with "The Natural" during a recent court appearance - the UFC president said not to expect that trend to continue.

"You won't be in the UFC," White said about additional fighters who sign with EA Sports.

Despite reports that Nick Diaz, Mohammed "King Mo" Lawal, Jason "Mayhem" Miller and Jake Shields - all potential targets to fight for the UFC in the future - have agreed to appear in the EA Sports title, White told MMAjunkie.com he's not sure who the software company has secured for the upcoming MMA game.

But White remains firm in his decision, and he believes he's doing it for the right reasons.

"You know what the difference is?" White asked. "I'm in the mixed martial arts business. EA isn't.

"EA doesn't give a [expletive] about mixed martial arts. They made that very clear."

Originally Posted by koreanizm View Post
    I have a feeling a lot of pervs are going to buy this version.
    If those are the real deal. That has got to be mad money. I used those many times in the Marines. You had to sign your life away to get a set. Then sign them back in. Very costly piece of gear.

ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruggerirish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    If those are the real deal. That has got to be mad money. I used those many times in the Marines. You had to sign your life away to get a set. Then sign them back in. Very costly piece of gear.
    sweet thing to get with it though
    PSN:RuggerIrish
    Xbox1: RuggerIrish

News MW2

Activision Renames Modern Warfare 2 Again

Modern Warfare 2 has once more been renamed, shifting back to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 after ditching the franchise name for a few months.

Why the back and forth? It's not really clear. But this is what Activision has to say about the name game, to quote:

"Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 is the direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare," a spokesperson told Kotaku.

"We have focused our attention on Modern Warfare in order to most effectively communicate the fact that this is the first true sequel in the Call of Duty series. Infinity Ward, the original creators of the Call of Duty franchise, has said from the beginning Modern Warfare 2 resides in the Call of Duty universe. This is reflected in the title's package."

What this doesn't answer is why the game initially ditched the Call of Duty moniker for the title, calling it just Modern Warfare 2, only to put the franchise name back on the box.

Stranger still, why did the world find out about this latest change through a tweet by Infinity Ward? Could this latest move be concerns over brand awareness?

Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Negrodamus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Step 1: Install 500gb HDD
    Step 2: D/l PS3 Media Server
    Step 3: Hd Torrents
    ????
    Profit
    PSN=Ovaltine

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bioshock 2 has been delayed till Q4 of 2010 last I heard.
    On the bright side, it won't interrupt my MW2 gold cross quest....lol.

Awesomeness

Is it wrong to fap to this?.........lol

Closed Thread