Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)

Am I Overtraining?

Hey guys I have never lifted a weight in my life, but I have decided to write a program for myself. I've heard the word "overtrain" before, and have decided to interpret it as the result of a program on paper.

Similarly, I don't know anything about health insurance, but I decided to draft my own policy. Also, I know nothing about chemistry, but decided to create my own compound. Speaking of which, I'm not getting any gainz...are steroids like creatine right for me?

I eat 3 regular size meals per day, I'm not gaining any weight. I want big arms, so I don't need to do anything other than bench, abs, and biceps right?

Any help would be much appreciated. Come on guys???

Bump....

callmegumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmegumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmegumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmegumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmegumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) callmegumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brudman View Post
    Speaking of which, I'm not getting any gainz...are steroids like creatine right for me?
    I lol'd in my pants...

WhiteAfricanSpaceChrist peteskeys's Avatar
    peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 00gie_b00gie View Post
    d) doesnt involve doing chest and biceps every workout
    There are workouts without chest and bi's?
    Student.

Currently in the midst of a mac and cheese + hamburger helper bulk. Come at me, bodyfat.

When I am a lean 220+ then maybe I'll have an avatar, until then: foreverfaceless.jpg

I rep back.

RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RePz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train to failure on EVERY set.

cloud7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cloud7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cloud7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by peteskeys View Post
    There are workouts without chest and bi's?
    hahahahahha

fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i loled

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Other things I've learned on this forum:

-----If you train hard and follow the programmes of a juiced-up pro, you too can look swole and become a babe-magnet.

-----Biceq...baicept--the major muscle you contract when someone says: "Make a muscle for me!" is the most important muscle to train, so you gotta train it at least three times a week.

-----Leg presses are for pussies; sqwatz are for REAL men!

-----The Smith machine is an instrument of the Devil.

-----Everyone here isn't an expert "guru", except moi.

Have a nice day.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SledgeHammer01 View Post

Actually IW, this one is kinda true. I work with a guy who is really into bike riding and running, and he has no upper body to speak of, but he has big meaty turkey legs. It looks kind of silly when he wears tighter shirts because his upper body is so off compared to his lower body.
    Your guy is the exception that proves the rule! Every cyclist I've ever seen, wearing the really tight shorts and stuff, and the pointy, aerodynamic helmets, all have legs that look like pea shooters!

Originally Posted by brudman View Post
    Ironwill, I make monster faces when I take my own picture. Do I still need to do legs?
    Of course not! Half the "squat" posts on this site concern guys looking for excuses not to squat; your excuse is as solid as any of theirs that I've seen!

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Finally, here's a hint to all who post and my personal rant: Learn how to spell and use proper grammar!
    Quoted for the ever-lovin' truth! Yeah, I know; this isn't grade school, and nobody cares if you mis-spell words, and can't put a coherent sentence together. But it would sure help the credibility of a few posters on this site if they could at least use some semblance of English in their posts. That is the standard language in this country, last time I looked!

Originally Posted by sircharles032 View Post
    Does bb.com have you on payroll yet?
    Fitty wouldn't have me; I'd complain too much!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733