Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sergis View Post
    "enjoy the penis or youre not a real man"

lmao
    you can also not show explicit penis and be gay as hell, what happened in American Gods f.e.

that chit pisses me off

here we have college kids of which one chick can shrink, is it so farfetched there is a college boy that has a fetish for this chit?
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    it's part of the power, the father is ashamed of the female form since to him he only has a son (how it was before the power established) - also this is not the entire superpower lol

there's no identity crisis or pronoum chit involved (which is degen zoomer chit)

in Misfits Curtis also is able to transform from male to female and that came out pre clown world, it's nothing new

c'mon brah, are you such a sensative snowflake that a 20 second scene makes you rage quit?
    Are you seriously transplaining this to me right now? Enjoy your gay Zoomer show bro.

"It's not gay sex, guise! That's just their superpower!!"

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by akferd View Post
    Are you seriously transplaining this to me right now? Enjoy your gay Zoomer show bro.

"It's not gay sex, guise! That's just their superpower!!"
    I'm honestly lost here, wtf is transplaining?

if something is blatantly agenda sending trash I'm gonna call it out

here you're looking into it too much I think, genderswapping characters is nothing new and they don't use it to make a woke point so I don't see the issue

if the show turns to chit in the next episodes I'll alter my opinion but so far in these first 4 episodes I noticed nothing that screams woke/clown world/agenda/...

I also have no horse in this race, it's pretty sad you can't enjoy a show if it doesn't follow your
    ideology for the complete 100% since this would mean you can't enjoy a SINGLE show anymore

lighten up brahs

Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Will start watching tonight. Anyone started?

So far 3 episodes released, all 50ish minutes long. For Misc's sake, I hope there are more characters like THE TERMITE!
    I hope this ain't Baki Anime Dweeb reference

RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000) RogerDuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't support a black woman lead surrounded with trainsand***gots sorry.

And judging from the reviews looks like I was right.

Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    they're not, there are multiple leagues below The Seven

so far it's really not, how would you come to that conslusion based on the cast even?

srs question, what tells you "woke" here?

it's part of the power, the father is ashamed of the female form since to him he only has a son (how it was before the power established) - also this is not the entire superpower lol

there's no identity crisis or pronoum chit involved (which is degen zoomer chit)

in Misfits Curtis also is able to transform from male to female and that came out pre clown world, it's nothing new

c'mon brah, are you such a sensative snowflake that a 20 second scene makes you rage quit?
    I didn't know they were multiple leagues below the Seven. I must have missed that and its been a while since I've watched The Boys. The ignorant thought in my mind was they power these guys up and they inevitably crossover with The main show but maybe that doesn't happen. Idk have a feeling they'll kill off Homelander in some lame way. Seeing that The Boys has only what 2 seasons left?

Originally Posted by Dontknomyass2 View Post
    I didn't know they were multiple leagues below the Seven. I must have missed that and its been a while since I've watched The Boys. The ignorant thought in my mind was they power these guys up and they inevitably crossover with The main show but maybe that doesn't happen. Idk have a feeling they'll kill off Homelander in some lame way. Seeing that The Boys has only what 2 seasons left?
    I don't really remember exactly how it's tackled in the series (Annie comes from Young Americans, there's an entire episode with the festival IIRC) but in the comics they go a bit deeper into these minor leagues like G-Men, G-Force, G-Wiz, Teenage Kix, etc.

there's an entire story arch where Hughie infiltrates into one of these groups and they're honestly among the best chapters in the comic

so this Gen V spin-off actually makes sense, although they're now well behaved college students instead of absolute degens living together like in the comics

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    here we have college kids of which one chick can shrink, is it so farfetched there is a college boy that has a fetish for this chit?
    Havent seen the series yet, but they have (had) a character with this shrinking power in the main series. and the first thing they want to do is make the character do sexual chit with their small size. It was fine the first time, albeit shocking but as a means to show a dirty underside to the superhero groupies...but now they're doing it again? There's clearly a producer or writer that has a fetish for this sort of thing.

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Havent seen the series yet, but they have (had) a character with this shrinking power in the main series. and the first thing they want to do is make the character do sexual chit with their small size. It was fine the first time, albeit shocking but as a means to show a dirty underside to the superhero groupies...but now they're doing it again? There's clearly a producer or writer that has a fetish for this sort of thing.
    it's not even an integral part of the story or something, it's a 20 second snippet for shock value / comic relief

still gets a chuckle out of me lol

there's another penor bit in episode 4 btw, ooh won't somebody think of the children ayyyy

Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000) Dontknomyass2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't really remember exactly how it's tackled in the series (Annie comes from Young Americans, there's an entire episode with the festival IIRC) but in the comics they go a bit deeper into these minor leagues like G-Men, G-Force, G-Wiz, Teenage Kix, etc.

there's an entire story arch where Hughie infiltrates into one of these groups and they're honestly among the best chapters in the comic

so this Gen V spin-off actually makes sense, although they're now well behaved college students instead of absolute degens living together like in the comics
    I'm a little tempted to read the comics now that you bring it up. I remember reading in the YouTube comments some people saying how degenerate and horrible the comics are compared to the actual show.

I'm a little tempted to read the comics now that you bring it up. I remember reading in the YouTube comments some people saying how degenerate and horrible the comics are compared to the actual show.
    yeah the comics are A LOT more degen than the show lol

comic and series spoilers below

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TokenV; 10-10-2023 at 11:22 PM.

3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be honest, The Boys never sold me. It also struck me as woke in some ways, and just... wasn't that good. It was trying to be edgy. If you're saying this spinoff is even more woke and cringy, I absolutely won't like it.

Originally Posted by 3fifty View Post
    I'll be honest, The Boys never sold me. It also struck me as woke in some ways, and just... wasn't that good. It was trying to be edgy. If you're saying this spinoff is even more woke and cringy, I absolutely won't like it.
    I've seen the 4 episodes that are out atm, there is no wokeness at all

the people crying woke ITT haven't seen the show or quit after a couple of minutes

what I gathered:

- one of the main characters is a black woman -> conclusion: it MUST be woke since IRL this demographic doesn't exist

- one of the supes has the ability to swap gender -> this has never been done before and MUST be pushing the transgender agenda HARD

- they show a penis -> this is absolutely degen and MUST be an attempt to turn people gay

it's pathetic really

in the main series (The Boys) I can at least agree with the reasining to call certain aspects woke, in Gen V I honestly can't (again, in the first 4 episodes, not saying it can't turn out like woke crap later but so far it's fine)

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

- one of the supes has the ability to swap gender -> this has never been done before and MUST be pushing the transgender agenda HARD
    I tried giving this show a second chance but it just got more and more woke. U forgot about the part where the parents of the gender swapper wants him to stay as the male because having a daughter is a "disgrace" to the family name.

Or how about the other supe who has mental issues because she needs to throw up to activate her power. Of course she gets abused and shamed for her throwing up. Or what about the black chick who cuts herself addictively to use her power. They're clearly painting parallels to bullying and self harm here and it's so on the nose.

Show is just one big woke teenage drama that's using the disguise of The Boys branding.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I tried giving this show a second chance but it just got more and more woke. U forgot about the part where the parents of the gender swapper wants him to stay as the male because having a daughter is a "disgrace" to the family name.

Or how about the other supe who has mental issues because she needs to throw up to activate her power. Of course she gets abused and shamed for her throwing up. Or what about the black chick who cuts herself addictively to use her power. They're clearly painting parallels to bullying and self harm here and it's so on the nose.

Show is just one big woke teenage drama that's using the disguise of The Boys branding.
    please explain to me what's the woke aspect of showing these things

I'm not trying to troll or bait you I'm honestly seeing it differently

they simply show issues that are part of society but the way it's handled is what makes it woke or not

I don't see how the reaction in the series to the things you mention comes from a woke angle

f.e. the Blue Beetle movie, you have a Mexican superhero there -> this sheer fact isn't woke imo

however what made it pretty woke is how they pitched it as the poor oppressed Mexican standing up against the rich and powerful white bad guys, they even literally call it out several times in the movie lmfao

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well at least they got a nice clean wiener.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    please explain to me what's the woke aspect of showing these things

I'm not trying to troll or bait you I'm honestly seeing it differently
    You don't see the promoting transgender elements from the gender swapping supe? Honestly what kind of DOGCHIT power is swapping genders? Think about it for a second. It's such a contrived "power" just like the girl who needs to vomit to become tiny. Wtf is that? It's like they put the messaging before the show itself and just pulled the dumbest powers out of their ass to facilitate said messaging.

ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've seen the 4 episodes that are out atm, there is no wokeness at all

the people crying woke ITT haven't seen the show or quit after a couple of minutes

what I gathered:

- one of the main characters is a black woman -> conclusion: it MUST be woke since IRL this demographic doesn't exist

- they show a penis -> this is absolutely degen and MUST be an attempt to turn people gay

it's pathetic really

in the main series (The Boys) I can at least agree with the reasining to call certain aspects woke, in Gen V I honestly can't (again, in the first 4 episodes, not saying it can't turn out like woke crap later but so far it's fine)

jesus this guy swallowed the jew agenda hook, line, and sinker

lmao jewbrain

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Boys show got worse and worse as it went. Making Homelander Trump was annoying.

This....looks bad. No interest in a bunch of zoomer ph@660ts with gender swapping "powers" or more people shrinking to interact with giant penises.

Comic was way better. It was way more fukked up than the show but not as some woke Seth Rogen bullchit, it was a hate letter to superheros.

You don't see the promoting transgender elements from the gender swapping supe? Honestly what kind of DOGCHIT power is swapping genders? Think about it for a second. It's such a contrived "power" just like the girl who needs to vomit to become tiny. Wtf is that? It's like they put the messaging before the show itself and just pulled the dumbest powers out of their ass to facilitate said messaging.
    superhuman power is the main superpower, and each gender has its own additional strength

did you ever stop to wonder what kind of superpower slinging spiderwebs is?

there are all sorts of goofy supes, especially in the Boys universe

so far i haven't seen an identity crisis involved, which is where the woke chit would come into play

ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100) ussliberty is not very well liked. (-100)
    superhuman power is the main superpower, and each gender has its own additional strength

so far i haven't seen an identity crisis involved, which is where the woke chit would come into play
    wow. big yikes

tranny lover lmao

Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Itzblunted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Call aunt ok

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    garbage just like op's breath

Alright either you're trolling or already indoctrinated and soyed out. No offense.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy fuark, just glanced at "The Boys" subreddit to see what people thought, and was not disappointed. God damn is that a self-righteous group of cuckolded retards. Go read some of their thoughts.

Half of Reddit has to be bots, at this point. These people are so god damn self-important and smug. They're hopelessly addicted to being patronizing, snarky ph@660ts to anyone that isn't a far left Marxist cuck like themselves.

baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baldbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suck up the goyslop your elders of zion have provided.

Tbh it could just be a form of shapeshifting rather than woke. Haven't finished watching the show and haven't saw any of the first episode yet though. Still room for that character to be a regular shapeshifter similar to Mystique from X-men or Beast Boy Teen Titans.

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    Holy fuark, just glanced at "The Boys" subreddit to see what people thought, and was not disappointed. God damn is that a self-righteous group of cuckolded retards. Go read some of their thoughts.

Half of Reddit has to be bots, at this point. These people are so god damn self-important and smug. They're hopelessly addicted to being patronizing, snarky ph@660ts to anyone that isn't a far left Marxist cuck like themselves.
    Been waiting for someone to buy reddit and cleanse it from all that shyt.

Reddit is probably one of the worst social media platforms. Best to use it sparingly.

Been waiting for someone to buy reddit and cleanse it from all that shyt.

Reddit is probably one of the worst social media platforms. Best to use it sparingly.
    Don't really go on there often. But whenever I do glance it's such generic, mainstream opinions. Everyone is a "chud" or "incel" unless they're fisting themselves and screaming "Down with the Patriarchy!"

Cluster B society. Everyone's personality mirrors some narcissistic drag queen.

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    Don't really go on there often. But whenever I do glance it's such generic, mainstream opinions. Everyone is a "chud" or "incel" unless they're fisting themselves and screaming "Down with the Patriarchy!"

Cluster B society. Everyone's personality mirrors some narcissistic drag queen.
    It's scary as phuk honestly. I have to remind myself sometimes that reddit isn't an accurate representation of what most people think
    Last edited by Dontknomyass2; 10-11-2023 at 08:13 AM.