Page 180 of 225 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 6750
    bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Mmm hmmm and I'm sure if they beat the Vikings you'll be the first in here to sack up and say you were wrong huh?

Also another thing that's ****ing stupid and irritating already- OMG Trubisky had a bad game against a good defense, just like every other QB does, which is why they're A GOOD DEFENSE.

It's bull**** that even Bears fans on top of every other moron out there right now, grade Trubisky's performances on these ridiculous slants.

Packers are 3-0 and I hardly hear about how bad Rodgers is playing, and only hear about how good the defense is despite playing who?

Trubisky has a good game against a bad defense (like he's supposed to) and it's not enough, he has a bad game against a good defense (which will generally be the case for most QB's most of the time) and again it's a huge deal for no reason.

You guys just aren't Bears fans, or very weak, fickle fans if that.

"Hurr durr the offense isn't coming along" but Montgomery just rushed for 4.5 YPC and Trubisky had like a 116 passer rating, but "hurr durr, let me wait to see if they have 8 TD's against a top NFL defense next week before I make my mind up".

Here I have a prediction for you: The offense is gonna have some problems against Vikings next week, because every single offense in the NFL has problems against them.

You're doing the exact same pussy ass waffling **** you were doing last year, just in a different way.

I'd have thought you'd have learned your lesson by now but apparently not.
    This is why I usually choose to ignore you. Going to continue to from here on out.

This offense isn't ONE single step farther along than they were at the end of the season last season.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Packers are 3-0 and I hardly hear about how bad Rodgers is playing, and only hear about how good the defense is despite playing who?
    That's because you pay no attention to the NFL aside to 3 hours every Sunday. Look up any videos from First Take, Undisputed, First Things First, or Cowherd today. All talking about it.

You seem to confuse being a fan with being a homer. Trubisky deserves every criticism he's gotten this year. Just like Aaron.

2019 and you're still taking L's in your own thread. smh

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    It’s not a citation, it’s a video of Nagy telling Mitchell to man the fu*k up.
    OK dumb ass and then what did Trubisky do?

Only a 36 yard perfect pass to Gabriel for a TD.

So what exactly is the story here?

You're acting like "not a Bears fan" with the whole just looking for anything to try and monkey pile on Trubisky.

****ing ridiculous.

Any QB gets chewed out by coach and proceeds to throw a TD it's not a big deal but we have supposed Bears fans trying to make a big deal out of what would be nothing.

Weren't you one of the main ones talking about how you ran around the house crying tears of joy when the Bears landed Cutler?

You're doing "that thing" again, only opposite where now you take good news and try to make it into bad news.

You're not a real Bears fan.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    This is why I usually choose to ignore you. Going to continue to from here on out.

This offense isn't ONE single step farther along than they were at the end of the season last season.
    I don't care dude ignore me.

I made you look like an idiot last year with your eating crow, and your pussy's been bruised ever since.

What's funny is when they play up to your retarded standards you still manage to end up in here all "rah rah rah" and sweep all your previous doubts under the rug.

This is history repeating itself with you waffling like a menopausal woman, and on the verge of looking stupid, AGAIN.

How many times do you have to burn your hand on the stove til it seeps in?

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't care dude ignore me.

I made you look like an idiot last year with your eating crow, and your pussy's been bruised ever since.

What's funny is when they play up to your retarded standards you still manage to end up in here all "rah rah rah" and sweep all your previous doubts under the rug.

This is history repeating itself with you waffling like a menopausal woman, and on the verge of looking stupid, AGAIN.

How many times do you have to burn your hand on the stove til it seeps in?
    Rofl. The only person you've ever made look like an idiot is yourself. Daily. Your delusions aren't healthy.

1. Didn't read.

2. I love how this guys a Packers fan, can't STFU about his team in first place, but also can't stay out of the Bears thread.

What an insecure beta (dead serious).

1. Didn't read.

2. I love how this guys a Packers fan, can't STFU about his team in first place, but also can't stay out of the Bears thread.

What an insecure beta (dead serious).
    Have you ever posted anything that isn't ridiculously ironic?

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This defense is just unreal. Missing Roquan and Hicks and still shut down what was the best rushing offense in the league. I personally haven't heard to what extent Mitch's shoulder is hurt. Not sure how I feel about it either way. Chase isn't the answer there, but he seems to just take what the defense is giving him. You can tell he knows the plays and where the ball is supposed to go. Looked real confident yesterday. With the way the Bears defense plays just playing conservative offense and not turning the ball over can win a lot of games.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This defense is just unreal. Missing Roquan and Hicks and still shut down what was the best rushing offense in the league. I personally haven't heard to what extent Mitch's shoulder is hurt. Not sure how I feel about it either way. Chase isn't the answer there, but he seems to just take what the defense is giving him. You can tell he knows the plays and where the ball is supposed to go. Looked real confident yesterday. With the way the Bears defense plays just playing conservative offense and not turning the ball over can win a lot of games.
    They finally had a Bears game on TV in PA, and watching that defense is something else. They absolutely smother the opponent. Daniel played well enough as a game manager which is all you really need. Made some nice throws when needed. It was nice to see Montgomery get a good workload even if the production wasn't there. Vikings Run D is no joke.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same I did not expect that from the bears D with Roquan and Hicks out. Roy Robertson Harris is a beast that dude is always making plays when he gets on the field. Nick also played really well.

Stat
    Bears defensive backups Nick Kwiatkowski (ILB), Roy Robertson-Harris (DL), and Nick Williams (DL) combined for 19 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 5 tackles for loss, 5 QB hits, a fumble recovery, and a forced fumble.

Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    They finally had a Bears game on TV in PA, and watching that defense is something else. They absolutely smother the opponent. Daniel played well enough as a game manager which is all you really need. Made some nice throws when needed. It was nice to see Montgomery get a good workload even if the production wasn't there. Vikings Run D is no joke.
    Yeah Nagy has finally realized he needs get that kid the ball. Davis was inactive yesterday and I don't believe he was injured. It's Montgomery's backfield. Problem is the o-line run blocking has been trash. Yes it was the Viking run defense, but they haven't been good this year at all.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Surprised Kwiatkowski did so well seeing as he looked like a bum preseason with the 2's and 3's.

Probably goes to show how good the 1st team defense is, they funneled guys to him.

Surprised Kwiatkowski did so well seeing as he looked like a bum preseason with the 2's and 3's.

Probably goes to show how good the 1st team defense is, they funneled guys to him.
    He does well in his role. He's a downhill tackler. He isn't good in coverage. Obvious pass downs they were subbing Pierre-Louis in for coverage. Pagano played to his backups strengths very well yesterday.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

They really, really need Roquan back next week though. I read this morning (I forget the specific stat) that Carr has been getting the ball out extremely fast. Dinking and dunking underneath. They have no downfield game. Really going to need Roquan's speed for those underneath routes.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not that he’s been good this year but Long was out, his backup Larsen got hurt, and so I think Coward might have played most or all of the second half. When you consider the line had a third string guard that is a converted defensive lineman playing a lot, I think it looks a little better.

Running Cohen up the middle when your line hasn’t been good all year in run blocking and Patterson running the wildcat are things that Nagy should abandon for the rest of the season. Montgomery is a beast, he almost always gets positive yardage even when it looks like there’s nothing.

Hopefully, they can sort out the run blocking soon because with this defense, if they can just consistently run the ball (to keep the defense fresh) they’ll be really hard to beat.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bpatel82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They really, really need Roquan back next week though. I read this morning (I forget the specific stat) that Carr has been getting the ball out extremely fast. Dinking and dunking underneath. They have no downfield game. Really going to need Roquan's speed for those underneath routes.
    Roquan might be out for game 5 also with personal reasons. Read it on CBS sports this morning.
    Michael Schumacher is GOAT

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post

Running Cohen up the middle when your line hasn’t been good all year in run blocking and Patterson running the wildcat are things that Nagy should abandon for the rest of the season. Montgomery is a beast, he almost always gets positive yardage even when it looks like there’s nothing.
    I agree. It was rare seeing Montgomery go backwards, even when he got hit behind the line he'd spin forward to get a yard or something. If that kid gets some holes to work with, he's going to do damage.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ravens were the best rushing offense in the league, but Dalvin was the leading rusher.

I'm not in love with Montgomery. I do not think his run style is a formula for success long-term. After watching Nick Chubb break that 80 or 90 yarder, I just thought to myself. Montgomery would've been dragged down after 10-15 yards. He's slower than every DB on every team. But I like the kid, his work ethic, and his tenacity.

Dominating defensive performance. I don't wish ill towards Mitch, but I wouldn't be heart-broken if Chase was the man moving forward.

Nagy live right now being extremely tight lipped about the Roquan issue. Really don't like this. Feel like he's not going to be traveling to London. Media keeps pushing him for answers, he got tired of it and just walked off.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Reports out this morning that Roquan is out indefinitely with what they are still calling a "personal issue".
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reports out this morning that Roquan is out indefinitely with what they are still calling a "personal issue".
    Came in here to ask what's up with Quan...wtf is going on? Dude was one of the cleanest prospects in terms of red flags in that draft class.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Came in here to ask what's up with Quan...wtf is going on? Dude was one of the cleanest prospects in terms of red flags in that draft class.
    I'm really curious as well. I hope something didn't come up with his health or something. He's a fun player to watch.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I'm really curious as well. I hope something didn't come up with his health or something. He's a fun player to watch.
    Everything I'm reading has almost everyone pointing to some sort of mental health issue. They are so hush hush on it though, it's all just speculation. Hope he's okay, and it really sucks for this defense right now. Other guys stepped up last game, but he's a huge loss. His speed is unmatched underneath and he's going to be missed this weekend.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Everything I'm reading has almost everyone pointing to some sort of mental health issue. They are so hush hush on it though, it's all just speculation. Hope he's okay, and it really sucks for this defense right now. Other guys stepped up last game, but he's a huge loss. His speed is unmatched underneath and he's going to be missed this weekend.
    There's also a ton of rumors that he smashed his Ferrari into another car drunk and ditched.

Unfortunately, his car has a license plate and VIN numbers.

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    There's also a ton of rumors that he smashed his Ferrari into another car drunk and ditched.

Unfortunately, his car has a license plate and VIN numbers.
    I don't think so. Already been all over that it wasn't him. If it was, it would have came out already.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think so. Already been all over that it wasn't him. If it was, it would have came out already.
    That was fake news. I think that was from Lance Briggs.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Okay? Not sure what you are trying to do here? This just says what I already said. The crash wasn't him.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Okay? Not sure what you are trying to do here? This just says what I already said. The crash wasn't him.
    Lol @ you getting defensive over me posting a video with clarification on the situation.

Holy **** you're a fgt. Calm your tits soy boy

Lol @ you getting defensive over me posting a video with clarification on the situation.

Holy **** you're a fgt. Calm your tits soy boy
    You are just as bad as mbison. Go somewhere else.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd