Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 305livewire View Post
    I'm not going to sell you on any particular project. The best tech companies are deceivingly simple: Google just a search engine, ******** just a social network, Amazon just an online bookstore, and Netflix just a video player.

What you see right now is akin to the internet in 1995. What you see right now is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what crypto will be in 5, 10, 20+ years.
    Help me imagine something then. Pets.com was easy to understand. Amazon was easy to understand. Even google, easy to understand although it's grown far beyond a search engine.

With all this potential, certainly there should be ONE easy to understand concept.

305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    Paypal isnt perfect, but you do realize the customer confidence in buying from a stranger on the internet that paypal provides actually allows these small businesses to exist, right?
    But why should PayPal, an unlected body, essentially run a monopoly on internet purchase activity and act as judge, jury and executioner? I've seen PayPal close accounts in which neither the customer nor the business involved had any problems with each other.

How would you ever dispute a transaction that you used monero to pay with?

"I sent the funds...."

"Ok prove it..."
    There are crypto companies that are working on being PayPal like middlemen by using stuff like smart contracts. However, that type of thing should be optional and a company will have an incentive to play right just based off keeping a good reputation.

There are stable assets already to buy where hyperinflation exists...precious metals, even stable currencies such as USD or EUR.

If my currency is losing value against the USD, what's a better hedge against that than actually owning USD?

If I'm worried about USD losing value why not purchase a stronger currency, or store my wealth in traditional safe havens like gold or silver, or even real estate?
    All of the assets you listed aren't vastly different from crypto though, you're just showing your bias. Not to mention it may be rather difficult for the average person in the 3rd world to gain access to such assets, while the crypto market is going to make it trivial.

305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 305livewire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Help me imagine something then. Pets.com was easy to understand. Amazon was easy to understand. Even google, easy to understand although it's grown far beyond a search engine.

With all this potential, certainly there should be ONE easy to understand concept.
    If you read the whitepapers, there are a lot of interesting projects out there... but I don't know which ones in particular will succeed.

Right now, explaining the potential value of a lot of the projects would break down into geek speak, but once it's packaged for mass consumption, a lot of the details will be hidden, just as people don't have to understand TCI/IP or encryption to use the internet.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But why should PayPal, an unlected body, essentially run a monopoly on internet purchase activity and act as judge, jury and executioner? I've seen PayPal close accounts in which neither the customer nor the business involved had any problems with each other.
    Paypal is not the only fiat based means of internet purchase activity. Most places take credit cards. Hell even ebay is abandoning paypal for Adyen, so its hardly a monopoly.

There are crypto companies that are working on being PayPal like middlemen by using stuff like smart contracts. However, that type of thing should be optional and a company will have an incentive to play right just based off keeping a good reputation.
    Right. We should learn just to trust eachother. Thats the backbone of the entire crypto community isn't it? I'm not well enough versed in smart contracts to comment, but do they really add something that reoccurring payments do not?

All of the assets you listed aren't vastly different from crypto though, you're just showing your bias. Not to mention it may be rather difficult for the average person in the 3rd world to gain access to such assets, while the crypto market is going to make it trivial.
    Yep, I definitely have a bias against crypto. It solves all of these problems that don't exist. And it offers solutions that are already there. Its like paypal, but with crypto. Neat.

You need internet banking to buy crypto, but crypto will reach out those that don't have internet banking.

If you read the whitepapers, there are a lot of interesting projects out there... but I don't know which ones in particular will succeed.

Right now, explaining the potential value of a lot of the projects would break down into geek speak, but once it's packaged for mass consumption, a lot of the details will be hidden, just as people don't have to understand TCI/IP or encryption to use the internet.
    Seriously? Here we have this technology that will change the world more than the internet did, and you can't think of ONE EXAMPLE of how it will do that?
    Last edited by Frank Drebin; 02-03-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Paypal is not the only fiat based means of internet purchase activity. Most places take credit cards. Hell even ebay is abandoning paypal for Adyen, so its hardly a monopoly.
    Once you cut out PayPal, a lot of the other processors are ****...and many may have requirements that may be difficult for a small business to deal with and could involve several different hurdles. Crypto is going to give business and consumers more freedom and more options...how is that a bad thing?

Right. We should learn just to trust eachother. Thats the backbone of the entire crypto community isn't it? I'm not well enough versed in smart contracts to comment, but do they really add something that reoccurring payments do not?
    A smart contract can set up conditional relationships. There's two different ways this can be used with purcahses. The way that doesn't involve a 3rd party would be in which a smart contract is created in which both parties have to agree in order for the funds to be released. So if the consumer tries to cheat the business, the business doesn't release the consumers funds...and if the business tries the cheat the consumer, the consumer doesn't release the funds. Neither would have the incentive to just burn the money by having the smart contract never complete.

The second way to run a smart contract, would be to basically have a PayPal like entity release the funds to finish the transaction. This 3rd party could also offer insurance and consumer protections. The advantage over PayPal itself here, is these companies wouldn't have to spend 10's millions of dollars and create special relationship with banks to operate. So you'd have dozens of viable PayPal like entities.

Yep, I definitely have a bias against crypto. It solves all of these problems that don't exist. And it offers solutions that are already there. Its like paypal, but with crypto. Neat.
    "Problems that don't exist" sounds like a awfully sarcastic way to describe innovation.

You need internet banking to buy crypto, but crypto will reach out those that don't have internet banking.
    As crypto becomes more ubiquitous, you'll never have to touch fiat. You'll be able to get paid in crypto, buy everything you need with crypto, etc.

Seriously? Here we have this technology that will change the world more than the internet did, and you can't think of ONE EXAMPLE of how it will do that?
    You're looking for me to sell you on a project, but I'm not looking to do that. You already wrote off Steemit, even though you could easily write of tech giants with the same attitude.

I guess I'll have to wait and see like a sucker instead of getting in on the ground level.

olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorKazama View Post
    Crypto investing is a zero sum game. For every winner, there has to be a loser.
    With crypto it's probably not uncommon for there not to be a winner. I.e dude tries catching the falling knife and then panic sells and the person that buys it does the same shiit
    May all your gains be long term
    May all your losses be ordinary
    May all your deductions be for AGI

Originally Posted by olazabal View Post
    With crypto it's probably not uncommon for there not to be a winner. I.e dude tries catching the falling knife and then panic sells and the person that buys it does the same shiit
    If i take a chit on a plate and manage to sell it for $20,000, the guys buying and selling it on the way down are all just taking bites out of that $20,000 chit pie i sold to the first sucker.

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.”
    ― Ronald Reagan

† Acts 4:12 †
    There's salvation only in Christ

† II Corinthians 12:7-10 †
    Suffering humbles us, it's truly a bless in disguise

Attack of the 50 foot blockchain is a great book as well.

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bitcoin is now worth $7,5k

“Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.”
    ― Ronald Reagan

† Acts 4:12 †
    There's salvation only in Christ

† II Corinthians 12:7-10 †
    Suffering humbles us, it's truly a bless in disguise

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope all you retards bailed out.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, it's only up 9x now in the past 365 days... All you guys who bought and held the past year are just retarded with 9x your money.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will it go up by the end of the year to like 50k$ or not?

Originally Posted by phillyfreak7 View Post
    Yeah, it's only up 9x now in the past 365 days... All you guys who bought and held the past year are just retarded with 9x your money.
    Keep us updated.

Only 8x
    Only 7x
    Only 6x

Etc etc.

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Or when it's up 20x again
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We haven’t gotten to a stage where crypto has penetrated into the average persons life, and if you don’t think it will then you may as well grab a shovel, find a sand pit, and bury your head.

There is real value being built, real fortune 500s are working with them, real banks are working with them. And this is the beginning. You won’t be aware of it until you’re using it. It may be 5 years it may be 10 years or it might be next year but doors have been opened that weren’t there before.

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lmao yea good luck with that speculation. It's over, average joe 'investor' lost a sh!t ton of money.

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love it when potatoes say "it went up in the past so it will go up in the future."

I LOL every tyme.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    laugh every time when people get stung by financial schemes. If youre under 130 IQ and youre playing these games youre delusional and youre gonna take an L.

Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Nice chart. Can just as easily go back to under $1000

Originally Posted by Evlve View Post
    We haven’t gotten to a stage where crypto has penetrated into the average persons life, and if you don’t think it will then you may as well grab a shovel, find a sand pit, and bury your head.

There is real value being built, real fortune 500s are working with them, real banks are working with them. And this is the beginning. You won’t be aware of it until you’re using it. It may be 5 years it may be 10 years or it might be next year but doors have been opened that weren’t there before.
    even if what you say is true, the current market is a huge piece of chit that makes it impossible to determine real value.

Every blockchain solution that has made an appearance in real markets has behaved like a pump and dump.

I'm highly skeptical on any real world use of crypto besides speculating on price. I'll have to see it to believe it.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evlve View Post

Why the fuk would the average person need crypto over visa or mastercard?

The average person isn't laundering drug money or selling drugs or human trafficking.

People like crypto for all the wrong reasons. If you can't see why governments aren't going to allow it to take over as a real currency I don't know what to tell you.

Crypto is a giant ponzi scheme with very limited real life application. And that limited application is almost 100 percent illegal in most countries.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Why the fuk would the average person need crypto over visa or mastercard?

The average person isn't laundering drug money or selling drugs or human trafficking.

People like crypto for all the wrong reasons. If you can't see why governments aren't going to allow it to take over as a real currency I don't know what to tell you.

Crypto is a giant ponzi scheme with very limited real life application. And that limited application is almost 100 percent illegal in most countries.
    its not necessarily cryptocurrency that banks are working with. There are several projects in the space that will offer immense advantages and savings to large corporations and businesses to operate at a more efficient manner. The whole “bitcoin will take over” idea is absurd. But to overlook the technology that plenty of these projects are bringing would also be ignorant and hiding from reality. Banks are already looking for ways to keep up.

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I love this chart being posted everywhere.
    Intentionally skipping Four years ago (2014/03/31) when it was 456.
    Dishonesty at its finest.

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aircommander91 View Post
    Bitcoin is now worth $7,5k

phucking loool I cant stop watching this vid, wat the fuk is wrong with me.

Im crying lol
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    I love this chart being posted everywhere.
    Intentionally skipping Four years ago (2014/03/31) when it was 456.
    Dishonesty at its finest.
    lmfao despite one year out of seven, it has consistently multiplied over its all time high in value many times over

Bitcoin could easily end up at $500k a coin.

For the guy that says the average investor lost money... If at any point in crypto's history, if you bought before this past December, you are up.

I bought back in 2013 and held. It would be next to impossible for me to lose money at this point
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmfao despite one year out of seven, it has consistently multiplied over its all time high in value many times over

Bitcoin could easily end up at $500k a coin.

For the guy that says the average investor lost money... If at any point in crypto's history, if you bought before this past December, you are up.

I bought back in 2013 and held. It would be next to impossible for me to lose money at this point
    No it couldn't.
    Not part of any crews crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally don't see bitcoin ever taking off again like it did in December, but anything can happen. If you bet on it and it comes through, then you deserve the $$$

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stay safe bros