Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Konrai View Post
    Geez, I haven't had any experiences nearly as bad as yours, but then again I am extremely particular with who I message when it comes to online dating, if I don't detect the level of interest I am looking for I don't even bother, which so far I have been right as they don't even bother texting back to ask what happened to me or why I stopped messaging them.

As far as why you keep failing, I am not sure if it's because you're doing something wrong on the dates, or mostly due to the fact that these women just aren't that attracted to you. Sad thing about online dating is that having 'good game' helps a lot, but if they have guys on rotation and they out do you in the looks department the chances of them contacting you again or soon are fairly slim.

Only thing I can really suggest if you aren't doing this already, is just to be more picky about who you take on a date, don't just go because the option was there and they showed you some interest, it really does help save time,money.
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    This is my approach also. I've never been desperate or lowered my standards with dating, I just go with the flow until I find a chick I click with who actually seems interested in me. I don't know what type of woman you go for, if you're filtering these chicks, what kind of filters you apply or if you're just mass messaging Ranger, but perhaps you should consider being pickier? I've always found it easy to gauge women's interest in me, and don't have nearly as many ghosts as you seem to have. Rarely have I vibed really well with a chick and had a good first date only for her to disappear afterward. Just being constructive not saying you're chasing every hoe you meet or anything.
    These right here.....

Looks aren't the issue because you are getting the dates. If you were unattractive these girls wouldn't talk to you in the first place. There are only a few possible scenerios to explain whats happening to you.

BUT, most likely :

- you are not screening properly. I can tell within 3-4 messages if I'll even attempt to ask a girl to meet up. It's super easy. Red Flags: One word responses, answering your question with no follow up, her not asking you anything about yourself, her responding "lol" to everything.

I've only had a small amount of ghostings...maybe 2 or 3, and zero no shows for a date. I was very picky when I was in the dating game. Wasn't wasting time with worthless women. The ratio of actual date worthy females to useless sperm dumpsters on online dating sites is like 1:25
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000) bassinyoface is just really nice. (+1000)
    subbed for a guy who always offers great advice. My dating life is alot like yours Ranger, except I get crazies, who end up banging me and are super psychotically nuts (my co-workers and friends have been pushing me to write a book but I can't be bothered). I don't do the online thing, I tried Tinder once for literally ten minutes and the girls I was talking to were just terrible quality on all levels, opening line for one was how big is your dick!?

I am the same as you Ranger; always introspective and wondering how I can improve, be a better man, etc. I have only asked maybe two girls if they thought something weird of me and both said no, and felt scared to be honest

Are most of you guys meeting women on dating sites?
    I honestly work so much, that dating is almost non-existent for me these days. I have been debating online again only because when I do go out and put in effort to meet women and then get numbers and talk, etc its either nonsense or they're bar/club rats that are sh!t people

But then again, if there are these trends, maybe there is something wrong with you! and I am starting to think the same for myself LOL
    90kg Powerlifter
    Livin the dream working for the GDFD
    MISC CIGAR CREW
    CheekyChris23 crew

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.

Look at the bright side Ranger, the only way from here is up. Some great advice has already been given by quite a few guys. Be honest with yourself and figure out if YOU are playing a part in all of this somehow. I look forward to hearing a success story. I know you're not going to let Otak beat you. Lulz.

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thatgingerbeard View Post
    Two years ago November:

Set up date with girl from dating site (First real date in life at 28)
    We meet for dinner
    She says almost nothing
    I panic and just spew from my mouth about completely random crap
    I get the feeling she's not interested, give her two opportunities to guilt free bail, she stays saying she is enjoying the conversation...
    I run out of things to talk about and feel like an idiot and end it myself
    When leaving I actually ask how to end the date if a handshake / hug or w/e was acceptable, she bear hugs me...
    Never hear from her again

Last year February:

Set up date with girl from dating site
    We meet at bowling alley
    She is a fanatical football fan, and I barely know what team plays for what state
    She seems obviously turned off by my lack of knowledge
    Makes fun of me about my dieting and work out ethic (Even though she was in good shape)
    Teases me about my timid shy nature calling me a girl
    Says she definitely wants a second date that I am really cute

Last year March:

Set up date with girl from tinder
    Meet up at a bar
    Her sister and some other guy join us
    Other guy proceeds to poke at me the entire night and is belligerent
    I try to ignore said guy, and during his smoke breaks my date and me talk about how much of an ass he is being...
    Night ends, I walk her to her car, she tells me she wants to see me again but she's gota go get a friend from work.

Last year July:

Girl starts working at my job
    I get put in charge of training her
    We make friends and start going to lunches regularly
    We hang out after work a few times
    Make attempts to advance relationship, gets met with heavy resistance
    Get told several times I'm too intense and pressuring
    Meanwhile she continuously sets up hang out situations
    Eventually I break off contact, but have to continue working with her
    She makes it incredibly hard to avoid her intentionally
    I end up emotionally attached and devastated which is my own fault
    End up taking it out on her by being an *******
    Regret it to this day
    Haven't heard from her since January this year

This year July:

Meet waitress at bar
    We go to waffle house after bar closes
    We go back to her apartment (first time at a girls place)
    I ask for permission to kiss her, cringe factor is epic
    Met with sob story about how she's not in a good place atm
    Continue to just hang out not sure what to do
    End up leaving the next day at lunch after being up all night when she finally passes out on the couch
    Keep in contact through text, but she's blown me off several times
    Still possibility of meeting her this weekend though

God I hate it when girls pry at information about your current and earning potential, I legit block them or just stop talking to them, called a few out on it, and they just say "I'm just trying to get to know you" fuking BS.

Modern dating is fuked. You either have to be good looking or high status to get girls to actually want you for anything besides money/attention.

Finding a quality girl for a LTR after the age of 25ish is pretty much a no go. I have already accepted the fact that it is likely I will not get married because I am not good looking enough to get girls to actually want me and I can't lower my standards to date overweight women or single moms.

Can find cum dumpsters pretty easily, but that gets old and unsatisfying pretty quick.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    i disagree with offering the jobs for the sole fact that that is your reputation on the line and for all you know she could be a complete piece of shiit employee. and I'm absolutely sure I already know more suitable candidates. but to each their own.

sharing "niceness" could be a deeper kinda talk or a small piece of advice or just giving your own unique point of view on something that makes her think differently.
    I perceived what he mentioned as him being aware of a job and how he will pass it along (not necessarily at his work) and not to line her up for it. If it's to line her up for it then ya I agree with you, he shouldn't do that.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some of these threads I can't relate with at all.

I have had 1 date in the last 6 years not end in sex. I still had sex with that girl later.

I am not a slayer by any means, but the number is around 30 at this point. Partly because I'm slow about finding new girls, and partly because I settle into long term FWBs and my needs are met. I have never had an issue with girls bailing at the end of a date. I also only date WAY above my level of attractiveness.

Can you shed an insight on how a typical date goes for you, escalation and all, OP?

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    These right here.....

Looks aren't the issue because you are getting the dates. If you were unattractive these girls wouldn't talk to you in the first place. There are only a few possible scenerios to explain whats happening to you.

BUT, most likely :

- you are not screening properly. I can tell within 3-4 messages if I'll even attempt to ask a girl to meet up. It's super easy. Red Flags: One word responses, answering your question with no follow up, her not asking you anything about yourself, her responding "lol" to everything.

I've only had a small amount of ghostings...maybe 2 or 3, and zero no shows for a date. I was very picky when I was in the dating game. Wasn't wasting time with worthless women. The ratio of actual date worthy females to useless sperm dumpsters on online dating sites is like 1:25

Think the screening is important as well, the "lol" to everything response is a huge one, and the long response time or few word responses. Discerning when a chick is actually interested or fishing fit validation as well.

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You brahs need to stop with this dating chit. It's not how things work these days.

- Now a days it's about meeting up and fawking. If you both are into it after fawking then you can start seeing her more and building a relationship from there.

- I've bed in bed with sloots that get text from guys wanting to take them on a date. They show me the text, lol @ the poor guys cringe worthy text messages , say the guy is a weirdo for trying to go on a date. Then we lol and fawk again

/sloot logic op.

Your intent should not be dating, instead it should be about fawking. If you both are into each other then you both can try taking it further.
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    The only bad one that stuck out to me this summer was going on a date with a 30yr old virgin which I came to discover during the date. Girl was legit visibly shaking in nervousness upon greeting me and initially sitting down for coffee. I actually told her to relax and started poking at her for it which made her open up. Had to carry the entire convo, yet she was VERY VERY interested. I face this far too many times where I need to carry the convo and its so annoying. Throw me an extrovert for once will ya!
    Yeah I hate carrying the conversation too since I have introverted qualities myself (depending on who I'm with and where, etc). Other times I can be real loud and talkative. And she's a virgin at 30 years old? I'm assuming she ain't hideous for you to be interested in her, is she saving herself up for marriage?

ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed

GL brah
    6'3" crew checking in

Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    You brahs need to stop with this dating chit. It's not how things work these days.

- Now a days it's about meeting up and fawking. If you both are into it after fawking then you can start seeing her more and building a relationship from there.

- I've bed in bed with sloots that get text from guys wanting to take them on a date. They show me the text, lol @ the poor guys cringe worthy text messages , say the guy is a weirdo for trying to go on a date. Then we lol and fawk again

/sloot logic op.

Your intent should not be dating, instead it should be about fawking. If you both are into each other then you both can try taking it further.
    Sadly, this is the truth.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    I know you know what you're doing, and I look to you for a lot of advice and learning and whatnot, but have you ever stopped and considered that maybe you're doing the same things in each date that is turning women off? your strategy of asking what you did wrong is what really helped me grow in my sales career. it's an amazing strategy but it takes a lot of humility to swallow.
    I absolutely think it's me that's the issue. The common denominator here is me so I'm obviously doing something wrong. At the same time, this has only been an issue in the last few months. When I'm traveling I have zero problem meeting women. If I'm playing some sort of sport, I have no problem meeting women. If I'm in some sort of learning environment, I have no problem meeting women.

It's the standard "let's go on a date" setting where I'm batting 0/1000. Also, I think a lot of it has to do with the evolution of dating and me not catching up with it. Modern dating is all about options, not giving a fck, being selfish, etc. We can sit here and say it's not the case but it is. This is true for guys and girls. Meanwhile, my dumbass is here trying to be Mr. Nice Guy and it fails over and over and over again. Girls look at me like I'm borderline retarded when I show up to their house to pick them up with a bottle of wine that they mentioned they liked earlier on in the texting conversation. I'm trying to be polite but it's not working. Meanwhile, I can't physically just act like a douchebag on a date.

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    I guess I am just no that nice of a guy, I wouldn't be hooking her up with job info after a first date. Fukk her, you don't know her, you owe her nothing.

Driving 2 hours for a chick? Nah dude, meet me half way or no deal.

You are being way too nice to these hoes man, I can tell just from their response. If a girl tells you that you are a real nice guy on a first date, it's the kiss of death.
    Agree it's the kiss of death. As for the job info stuff, if someone is in distress and unhappy then I can go out of my way and do 30 minutes of work to research positions for them with government openings through some of my contacts. I'm not making phone calls and putting in a letter of recommendation but I don't want to see someone being unhappy. 30-60 minutes of my time to do some work isn't that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post

I did the whole online dating thing over 12 years ago (lavallife, match) and had good results but I just can't get back into it now after all of these stories that I hear. I honestly think that FB and Tinder have just destroyed what was once a viable option to meet someone. I may give e-harmony a go.... since that seems to require some level of commitment (with you having to pay for it).
    Completely agree with this also. I've noticed a very strange change in dating over the last couple years.

I don't see anything wrong with this. This is the type of niceness we should be exercising, not paying for all her chit and buying her things. Even if she doesn't work out, nothing wrong with helping someone out. There doesn't always need to be a reward for sincerity brah. A good person gives/helps without expecting anything back
    ^^^^^^^^

This is my approach also. I've never been desperate or lowered my standards with dating, I just go with the flow until I find a chick I click with who actually seems interested in me. I don't know what type of woman you go for, if you're filtering these chicks, what kind of filters you apply or if you're just mass messaging Ranger, but perhaps you should consider being pickier? I've always found it easy to gauge women's interest in me, and don't have nearly as many ghosts as you seem to have. Rarely have I vibed really well with a chick and had a good first date only for her to disappear afterward. Just being constructive not saying you're chasing every hoe you meet or anything.
    If I get too picky then I'm not going to end up with any dates. Sure, I should be vetting these people some more but when I talk to a girl (especially online) who has similar interests (so she says) then I figure I can make a go of it. Plus, I can literally talk to anyone about anything as long as they're receptive and don't have autism. Oh? You like animals. I can tell you about my time in Africa. Oh, you hurt your ankle playing basketball? Was it an inversion or eversion sprain? Oh, you like gardening? What sort of top soil and fertilizer do you use? I'll make conversation with anyone and I don't need much, just some resemblance of humanity in return. I can't even get that.

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    oh that sucks. Hope you get better dates soon.

As for the "touching her hair" comment, I have a follow up question for you. Did she touch you too? If yes, then she has a problem. If no, then I would understand that some people have their own personal space and they are uncomfortable with people touching them especially on the first date. They don't know you that well yet. Can you imagine if she was that easy enough to let every guy touch her on the first date? Yikes..

As for taking the girl to a place with friends, I can see that she might feel the pressure to impress not only you but to your friends too. You are friendly and outgoing so you might not have a problem with going to a place where her friends hang out and have fun with them. Just two different personalities between you and her. Good luck!
    Well, considering I asked her "Hey, do you want to go to trivia night with our group?" and she responds "Yeah, sounds like fun" then I assume she's being honest.

Plus, when someone is on their phone for 30 minutes of the date and then blames me for not being a good date, not sure what to say.

I don't know, I get what you're saying. Everyone has a different comfort zone but I thought having my hand on the back of a chair with a slight touch of their back wouldn't be a big deal. Lesson learned.

Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    In.

Look at the bright side Ranger, the only way from here is up. Some great advice has already been given by quite a few guys. Be honest with yourself and figure out if YOU are playing a part in all of this somehow. I look forward to hearing a success story. I know you're not going to let Otak beat you. Lulz.
    As stated above, I'm more than willing to make improvements. The unfortunate problem is that to make improvements, I need honest feedback. When I know for 100% fact I will not see a girl again because she's not feeling it and she says "see you again tomorrow" then I know I'll never get any feedback.

/sloot logic op.

Modern dating in a nutshell.

DATE LINED UP TONIGHT. WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Can we all agree that we shouldn't use online dating solely as the only avenue to meeting women and getting dates?
    1000% this

My best friend does the online-only thing and acts surprised when they turn out to be broken children, even shoots down hnnng girls who blatantly want to hook up with him because he wants to 'not rush things'... brb she's a 28 year old blue-haired activist who's been on Tinder 4 years solid

Gauging interest is key to not getting shot down. Truth is that when there's real attraction/chemistry there, it's really, really hard to kill it off. When it comes to relationships, I pretty much never consciously escalate. Just do what feels natural in that moment

Downside is that that weatherproof chemistry doesn't come along very often, so you'd be stupid to use that 'let it happen' approach when you're looing for azz in a bar or trawling Tinder, but there's a reason those environments are bad for LTRs

I don't get the 100-to-0 treatment very often, but since you want a recent bad dating story (bulk of the story takes place over <10 days):

- girl used to work in my department at work for short while, lots of glances but never really spoke before she moved
    - friends in other department say she's shy, has a reputation for being kinda aloof, not responding to texts etc., no dating gossip, hasn't had a boyfriend in a couple years,
    - comes back to my department this summer, day #1 we get talking, lots in common
    - face lights up every time she sees me
    - very interested in my past, stands really close when she's talking, always coming over
    - couldn't stop giggling when we were fooling around at lunch and I bear-hugged her, she rests her face on my chest for a bit
    - dressed to the nines for a department night out, hair & everything, friend said she asked where I was (she didn't know I wasn't going)
    - wore a hnng dress on the days we were rota'd in together (in the colour I said I like)
    - missed her train to spend more time talking to me at the station (she didn't let on, later found out it was a >1hr wait for her next one...)
    - sent her a text that night (Thursday iirc), instant responses, she's flirting hard with winkfaces etc, ended up setting up a date for Sunday because we both had friend's birthdays that Saturday in different cities
    - next day she makes a beeline for me, talking all day, we're touchy, she's saying she's looking forward to Sunday
    - few messages after work, texts filled with kisses and stuff, we're talking about sex, she says she had a dream about me when she first met me
    - Saturday afternoon I send her a text... silence (*spidey sense is tingling),

-decide to stay out later with my friend and get hammered

- Sunday comes and goes, still no reply
    - See her next week, flat-blanks me several times, now acts like I've offended her, still catch her looking over sometimes

Oh well...

* Spidey sense said there was 99% chance she got drunk, ran into an ex whilst visiting her college friend and wound up getting creampied

Words to live by
    Last edited by TheJizzler; 10-13-2016 at 05:12 PM.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post

Well, considering I asked her "Hey, do you want to go to trivia night with our group?" and she responds "Yeah, sounds like fun" then I assume she's being honest.

Plus, when someone is on their phone for 30 minutes of the date and then blames me for not being a good date, not sure what to say.

I don't know, I get what you're saying. Everyone has a different comfort zone but I thought having my hand on the back of a chair with a slight touch of their back wouldn't be a big deal. Lesson learned.
    I forgot about that part where you did ask her to join you for trivia. Nevermind then. She has a problem. Plus she is so freaking rude to be on the phone while on the date. Even with friends, I tell them to put their damn phone away when we hang out. From what you described, you sound like a gentlemen to me. Not every woman will like you and you will not like every woman you meet. Just not meant to be...

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

/sloot logic op.

Sadly, this goes back to what I said in another thread. Which was to just put dick in these sloots and keep it moving. Don't be looking for love and shiit. A man looking for a good woman/relationship/marriage is mostly destined for misery nowadays. That's just the way things are for the most part.

liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by azakdan2682 View Post
    Sadly, this is the truth.
    truth, but there is a reason behind it.

It's because formal dates are not fun and don't help you connect.
    Best Gym Lifts: Squat: 395 Bench: 310 Deadlift: 535 Front Squat: 305

Just trying to stay lean

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Yeah I hate carrying the conversation too since I have introverted qualities myself (depending on who I'm with and where, etc). Other times I can be real loud and talkative. And she's a virgin at 30 years old? I'm assuming she ain't hideous for you to be interested in her, is she saving herself up for marriage?
    I did notice her on dating sites for a while so who knows if she telling the truth about being virgin. Part of me believes her though because she acted/gave me vibes that she was very inexperienced with men and even quickly turned and left first date sooo awkwardly so as to not be kissed. Maybe she was gaming me, who knows. We made out on the second date (she was terrible) and then I cut her off due to "getting back together with ex"....aka not feelin it.

She was a 6.5/10 and 6'1". Part of me gave her a chance not only because she seemed super interested when messaging me first/texting, but because she was so tall and I've never dated a girl that tall lol. She said she was waiting for the right guy not necessarily marriage.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How did the interview go?
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Girls look at me like I'm borderline retarded when I show up to their house to pick them up with a bottle of wine that they mentioned they liked earlier on in the texting conversation. I'm trying to be polite but it's not working.
    I am surprised that this is coming from you! This is beta and more than anything, creepy really. Misc ladies chime in, but I bet she was creeped out by that as she thinks you just want to get her drunk and rape or smash. Without knowing the details of what you guys had planned, this is what came to mind right away. Hence the weird look too.

If she was coming to your place then that would be appropriate IMO as it is more expected that you will have a social drink(s).

Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idontevenlift84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This ****s gonna be expect OP.

Heres a good story of mine...

Go on date (first date) with chick to get food (I've hung out with her multiple times before, she told me she liked me and told her friends, srs she was obsessed with me, show up to my job without telling me just to talk to me in person lmao) anyways, I ignore her, didn't even talk to her for 5 minutes before I'd look at my phone for 20 minutes. Get to hockey game, she wants me to be with her friends, I meet some other sloots and go away. Tells me it won't work out, date was weird I say yes I agree, then she tells me she wants me and chases for next 2 months lmao.

In my defense, I made the date awkward on purpose b.c she was against me going into the military (marines hopefully) and she'd be a potential barrier that I didn't want to have to deal with down the road. This was the only logical way I thought I could let her down without making her cry. Oh this is also after she broke up with her boyfriend for me, which I got her to do. I felt like a dick, but found out a couple months later she had BPD really bad and she also turned into a sloot bc of me rejecting her. She still mirin my snapchat stories to this day mainly my aesthetic photos and ****, I unfollowed her on everything though lmao

Cringe brah?

Recently haven't been on dates, just busy as **** and my currently life situation I rarely have the opportunity to meet girls srs. Last date, maybe 3 weeks ago

Originally Posted by liftersize View Post
    truth, but there is a reason behind it.

It's because formal dates are not fun and don't help you connect.
    Lol, no it is because we live in a hookup culture now and formal dating is becoming less and less of the norm, as with relationships and marriage. Male and females need each other much less than in the past other than basic sexual and social needs.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    How did the interview go?
    4 hours.

I'm overqualified. Skills testing was pretty lame. Interview itself went fine. Have to wait for a month to hear back though so yeah. Still, what a way to spend my only free day this week.

I am surprised that this is coming from you! This is beta and more than anything, creepy really. Misc ladies chime in, but I bet she was creeped out by that as she thinks you just want to get her drunk and rape or smash. Without knowing the details of what you guys had planned, this is what came to mind right away. Hence the weird look too.

If she was coming to your place then that would be appropriate IMO as it is more expected that you will have a social drink(s).
    I'll disagree with you on this one. For instance, when I met the best woman I've dated (from tinder of all places), I brought her a nice bottle of French wine she mentioned early on in our text conversation. After things actually went well (for once), she told me it was a nice gesture to show that I paid attention to what she was telling me over text.

I think it's one of the times where it's 100% how you present yourself when giving a gift while meeting someone. Something generic like flowers wouldn't really work but if it's something they mention early on then it's a different story:

A: Uhh.....hi.....um, here's a bottle of wine.

B: Hey X, remember when you said you've been looking for this specific wine that you haven't been able to find anywhere, well, I found you a bottle...etc etc"

Both of those would go completely different depending on posture, eye contact, handling, so on.

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4 hours.

I'll disagree with you on this one. For instance, when I met the best woman I've dated (from tinder of all places), I brought her a nice bottle of French wine she mentioned early on in our text conversation. After things actually went well (for once), she told me it was a nice gesture to show that I paid attention to what she was telling me over text.

I think it's one of the times where it's 100% how you present yourself when giving a gift while meeting someone. Something generic like flowers wouldn't really work but if it's something they mention early on then it's a different story:

A: Uhh.....hi.....um, here's a bottle of wine.

B: Hey X, remember when you said you've been looking for this specific wine that you haven't been able to find anywhere, well, I found you a bottle...etc etc"

Both of those would go completely different depending on posture, eye contact, handling, so on.
    Honestly its about the delivery more so in how you react. You can say some fuked up chit and do it like you didn't mean anything by it and it's cool. It's not about what you say/do/earn/look like, it's how you make them feel. When you guys learn that, you'll be slaying.

Example about flowers: I picked some for this ONS at her hotel, total cheesy didn't give a fuk. She looked at me like a complete retard, whatever I was hammered. Still got it in.

stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10) stovinchilton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So ever since I got back from Thailand this July, I've had nothing but terrible date after terrible date. This is when the dates even show up. I'm having trouble of keeping track of all of them since they've been so bad but I figure I'll make a sort of dating log. This is partly for me to record what absolutely horrible (when they show up) dates I've been on and also for you guys to add your own stories in of your terrible dates that you go on. Feel free to add to the list, try to make it easy to read. Also:

1) Try to be somewhat subjective. It's easy to say "This girl sucks" when in reality you were hammering shots of jack daniels and slobbering all over her.

2) Try to not omit pertinent facts that might also paint you in a bad light

3) Just be honest

^-----These are important if you're going to tell a whole story. If you just cliffs it, we can dissect after

Here we go, I'll cliff the last few months for some of the worst ones and then I'll add in the latest terrible ones:

August:

-Talking to a girl from a town 2 hours away
    -We decide I'll drive down and we'll go out
    -I drive 1 hour 50 minutes and text her I'm 10 minutes out
    -She bails

August:

-Talking to a local girl
    -Tell her I'll meet her at X location
    -Go to X location
    -She never shows

August:

-Talking to a local girl
    -She says she'd like to meet at X location
    -I arrive at X location to find it's been closed down
    -Never hear from her again

September:

-Go out with woman who's interested in animals
    -She's the most boring human being I've ever been on a date with
    -I carry the conversation, make her laugh, do everything in my power to keep her entertained
    -She tells me how she has 4 guys on rotation in love with her (wtf)
    -At the end of the night she says "I have to work at noon tomorrow, I should get home"

September:

-Go out with a single mom
    -She instantly starts asking me about how much money I make, etc etc
    -At the end of the date, she tells me I'm a really nice guy, amazing, super cool, etc

September:

-Go out with a single mom
    -Have a good date, laughing, joking, lot in common (soccer, outdoor activities, etc)
    -She tells me how she's going to set up this hot air balloon date for us
    -She tells me I'm the most amazing guy she's met in years

Two nights ago:

-Get told by this bartender chick that I can meet her at X place at Y time
    -She never shows up

Tonight:

-Talk to this girl who does MMA
    -I pick her up to take her to trivia night to meet a group
    -We're joking the entire time, talking about snowboarding, mma, traveling (she's not from here originally)
    -She gets on her phone and doesn't talk for the next 20 minutes
    -I pay tab (like an idiot) and bail on trivia night and take her home
    -She gives me a hug and says "See you again if you want to" (why do girls say this when they don't want to see you again?)
    -Say FCK IT and text her asking her what exactly the deal was and if I was boring, she wasn't attracted to me, etc
    -She says I touched her hair and it was too soon for that (seriously said that) and that I should never take a girl to a place with friends there on a first date
    -I respond by saying I asked her yesterday if she wanted to go and she said yes (no answer)
    -Text her again saying I'm signing up at her MMA gym so don't make it awkward when I'm there
    -She finally texts back saying it won't be
    -Delete number, etc

So yep, that's where I'm at right now. I touched this chick's hair and that means I'm a **** date. Meanwhile she's on her phone for 20+ minutes and that's ok. I didn't even have the energy to tell her how rude it is to do that. I honestly just said fck it and gave up at that point. I don't want to make it any worse if I see her at the gym.

I feel defeated. Not in the sense that I give up and I'll quit. Just in the sense that I'm so blown away that people can not realize their own behavior. I'm so hard on myself that I resort to asking women (when it doesn't work out) what I can do to improve myself, etc. I know a lot of beta guys in here (I say beta because you *******s think you're alpha by never admitting your own faults) would say you should never ask a woman about what you did wrong, how to improve, etc but I figure if I'm going to never see this person again, I might as well find out the little things I might be overlooking. Unfortunately, I get answers like "noooo, you're nice" or "you touched my hair" instead of anything real. I guess that's the point where I should unload back on them but that just comes off as bitter and, as we've discussed here before, no attractive woman is going to admit they fcked up. They're just going to text their next guy in line and get the "OMG, HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU" treatment. So round and round we go.

This is my evening rant. Prepping for a job interview now so on to better things. Just wondering when I'm going to meet someone who's not a sociopath, doesn't have a substance abuse problem, isn't a complete narcissist, doesn't have daddy issues or isn't bipolar. Not looking good so far. Cheers misc!
    If it was an ethnic girl, they hate having their hair touched. Also why would you want to take a first date somewhere friends are? They will be taking away from the purpose of a first date. Getting to know someonoe

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)

/sloot logic op.

agreed i have had sex with every girl on the first date. Have also had a girl who was a FWB who was telling me about all her guy friends/dates who had taken her on multiple dates spending loads of money, being all romantic buying her flowers/expensive restaurants/special jewelry and cooking her these amazing meals yet some of them didn't even get a kiss. While I'm having a 3some with her and her mate. She's a solid 7 possibly 8 if you're a face/blonde guy as her face is amazing.
    Last edited by MHannibal; 10-14-2016 at 05:19 AM.
    Exadata DBA

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I may be crazy/too picky but if her response to me was " Yeah, sounds fun" I would probably change my mind on taking her out......

Why?

Its an unenthused, and bland response to me asking her out. I don't expect her to say " OMG JUGGERNAUT THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME OUT, LIKE OMG!", but a response with some kind of emotion is important to me such as:

"Oh you want me to meet your friends already huh?, Sure I'd love to"..... or some kind of interactive response... her throwing in emojis is also a positive thing. Sounds gay, but it shows some effort.

Responses to me asking them out that I disregard: " Sure", "Yeah Sounds good", ect, ect. You get the idea.

I'm not saying I'm right on this one, but its how I operate. I have a 3 year old daughter who is my world, and If I'm going to sacrifice a night to go on a date, I'm making damn sure its going to be worth my while. More important a creative responses gives me a look into her personality. Something whitty/clever goes a long way for me.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

/sloot logic op.

Ask yourself honestly though.... would you ever date a girl like that long term? Hard to respect someone who could be THAT callous and unfeeling.

I think it's one of the times where it's 100% how you present yourself when giving a gift while meeting someone. Something generic like flowers wouldn't really work but if it's something they mention early on then it's a different story
    While I get what you're saying, it really depends of the girl when it comes to flowers. Some love them... esp. if you take the time to give them a nice bouquet of their favourites (as opposed to something random you just grabbed at the grocery store check out line). I have found that more traditional S. American or European women seem to appreciate this much more though.

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eternaLwar View Post
    rip modern dating. women are a joke nowadays. No respect anymore for men. I hope it ****s them up when they find out no1 wants them anymore after their prime time is over. Guys need to get their priorities straight and stop bending backward for ungrateful narcissistic trashes and see women for what they are, egocentric greedy pieces of ****

Women love their children first, then themselves, then money, then sex, then their girl friends, then their cat, then what men can do for them, and men go much further down that list. In fact since society made it possible for them to pull their own weights without depending on us, we just have to see how little they really ever really needed or cared about us lol
    This is so damn true!

Example, yesterday at the workplace, myself and a couple coworkers were sitting around the table for lunch, female staff member engages in our conversation. I start cracking jokes to my male coworkers due to them microwaving tv dinners for lunch while they are married, I said their wives aren't doing much for them and that "this is why you don't marry modern western women". She says "oh I wonder why you are single, you are sexist", and I reply with "I am single because very few women are worth commitment" and left it at that.
    This also comes from a woman who sees no issue with having a male roommate...lol
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big time respect for that response you posted after quoting me above. Flagship member of the RH. Good luck man. Keep dropping knowledge because I get so much help and motivation from your posts.

Thursday night date:

-Talk to girl for a few weeks
    -She lives 1.5 hours away
    -I drive up to where I used to live to get snowboarding stuff, mail, etc (plus go on a date with her)
    -Meet for dinner
    -She's super friendly, talkative, no lulls in conversation at all, lots of laughing
    -She likes drugs
    -She lost count of how many dudes she's banged after 50 or 60
    -She's cheated on boyfriends before (but never got back with them afterwards)
    -After we part, I find myself making excuses in my head as to why she'd be dating material
    -I catch myself thinking this **** but realize it's because I've had such a bad string of luck that I'm not thinking straight

I'll continue to talk to her and go see her again if it's a guaranteed hookup, otherwise no. She's EXTREMELY free with her sexuality and admits to it but also wonders why she can't meet a guy to date. I almost said "What guy is going to buy the cow when he can have the milk for free?" but then I caught myself and said nothing instead.

I also noticed something else on the date that I notice ALL THE TIME with women. They low-key say things towards the end of the date to let you know you're not fcking them. With her, it was about doing laundry. I called her out instantly and said "Don't worry, I get the hint" but she swears up and down she was just saying it without thinking. In reality, it's a female defense mechanism when they don't know how to handle the end of the date and they're probably worried about guys being too pushy. It's just something I always notice assuming I'm not hooking up with the girl in which case nothing like that is said.

Overall, at least it was a decent date, she's just not dating material in the slightest.