Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Thanks guys will multi in a few. Whipped up my deadlift platform this afternoon, turned out pretty decent. Threw in a tour of my dungeon as well.
    My new bar is still going to be a couple weeks before it comes it, some order screw up...booo

Awesomeness. You have built like everything in there . The DB rack looks comercial. Love that platform. Hope you built it stout, it's gonna take some punishment over the coming years . Oh and you sound like your from Canada eh

I just like hearing accents. Really excited to meet Andrew, I think Australian is my favorite. Always makes me think of crocodile Dundee or the crocodile hunter .
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 09-26-2016 at 05:07 PM.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Video doesn't play platform looks sweet

Never mind must have been my tablet. Setup looks really good!! Nice work on that platform
    Last edited by mirroroferised; 09-26-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice tour and that platform looks very pro.....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Digging the home gym. And the accent.

Very cool DIY, Shawn!

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Interested in seeing how this program works. Haven't had a chance to look at it. That is a ton of warm-ups that's almost as bad as EMOM . I had the same thing going on for a while in my squat. My feet would start off at the same angle but right before I would drop into the hole I would turn my right foot out a little more but not my left. Tried to not do that but it didn't work so I just started turning them both out a little when I set up and it has actually helped get me to drive with both legs better. Nice work big pulling even if you wanted more reps. You'll only need to pull it once in April.
    lol, ya the warmups were a tad shocking…but I was so tight yesterday I felt pretty damn good by the time I started..so there is that. Funny my feet look straight when I look down at them but on video they were way different….brain is messed up I guess. I still am twisting into one of me hips in the hole and have work to do there. Pulls were pretty good but really wanted 2 dammit, I should have just pulled as soon as I set it down!

Originally Posted by DocJekyll View Post
    Nice start. Seemed productive.
    Thanks Doc, liked day 1!

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Nice squats Shawn. I notice that I turn my left foot out a little when I squat. Idk how to fix it, it just feels right. Haha.

280 looked light on the back, so that is a huge win.

Great to hear you are liking the new program.
    Thanks Shane, I have foot problems but more importantly hip problems. Work to do there! 280 didn't feel bad and I was pretty hurting from deads still, so that's a win.

Originally Posted by wasmeFINAFLEX View Post
    Im liking this cardio/warmup... for the barbell complex - no weight on bar right?
    Ya it was cool Simon, yes just the bar and do it all continuous.

Originally Posted by gannicus99 View Post
    Great first day. Squats looked good to me.
    Thanks man, I have some issues with one knee dropping lower than the other, think I am twisting into one hip in the hole….more fixes….grrrr

Originally Posted by MooseTequila View Post
    DAYUM... take off for a few days and chit changes quickly... grats on going in a new direction, just another program you shall crush!

Really liked the squats vid... much cleaner looking Shawn!!

Looking forward to seeing ya crush the PLM!!!
    Thanks Moose, I thought the squats looked cleaner too, but I need tons of reps to fix my issues I have found. Gotta start somewhere!!

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    And we're off and running....set 4 looked easier than set 1.....strong first session
    Thanks Ron, I think I was getting loosened up by set 4, if it wasn't for that extensive warmup I don't know if I could have squatted at all!

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Awesomeness. You have built like everything in there . The DB rack looks comercial. Love that platform. Hope you built it stout, it's gonna take some punishment over the coming years . Oh and you sound like your from Canada eh

I just like hearing accents. Really excited to meet Andrew, I think Australian is my favorite. Always makes me think of crocodile Dundee or the crocodile hunter .
    Haha, ya I always look to see if I can build something before I buy it. Partially cheap, and partially just like to play with my tools It should be strong and ready for a pounding!! lol, funny because I always hear your accent as well. Andrew's will be cool! Should have the American ladies drooling

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Video doesn't play platform looks sweet

Never mind must have been my tablet. Setup looks really good!! Nice work on that platform
    Ah good, thought they were banning my fellow Canadians on the Tube We will see how the platform takes punishment tomorrow….now just need my bar so I can leave it set up!!

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Nice tour and that platform looks very pro.....
    Thanks Ron, it was fun to build, looking forward to hitting it!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    Digging the home gym. And the accent.

Very cool DIY, Shawn!
    Take off eh, you hoser
    Thanks Holly, love to build stuff!
    ☻/
    / \

Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice home set up Shawn, i like the new platform. Cool how you have the woodstove down there too. I just bought a woodstove for my garage gym, going to set it up soon. Lots of hard work has occurred in your gym, cool to see the full set up
    ☻/
    / \

10/22/16 Meet: 350/220/505 1075lb total
    04/29/17 Meet: 390/240/535 1165lb total
    11/04/17 Meet: 424/254/551 1229lb total

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice use of the space and nice job on the platform. I've thought aboot making one but fuk it :P
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Hammerhagen View Post
    nice home set up Shawn, i like the new platform. Cool how you have the woodstove down there too. I just bought a woodstove for my garage gym, going to set it up soon. Lots of hard work has occurred in your gym, cool to see the full set up
    Thanks Andrew, it's actually a natural gas stove, throws a ton of heat on our freaky cold winters! I do have a wood fireplace upstairs though that we fire up once in a while...Christmas morning anyway lol.
    Kick azz session today Andrew! Seriously awesome stuff!
    ☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Nice use of the space and nice job on the platform. I've thought aboot making one but fuk it :P
    Ya my gym keeps getting bigger, and living space smaller. We don't use that room down there for much, I have a pretty big upstairs that seems to be fine when the chitstains are little anyway. Once they are older I will be forcing them to train anyway
    ☻/
    / \

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome video of your home gym Shawn. You've got a super nice setup there. I really like the new DL platform...great job on that. It looks like it's ready for you to christen it with a good 550 pull.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will check out the video after work (damn Gov't blocks everything)... platform looks good! I am in the same boat, soon moving my gym from garage to the basement - no one uses the big tv room down there, so it will become my sanctuary!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice work on the home gym
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet home gym you have there Shawn.

Platform is all nice and shiny. About time to put some dents in it.

TSA week1/day2

Morning Weight: 186.6

Warmup:
    Cardiovascular:
    -BB complex-10x BOR, RDL, hang clean, GM, OHP, squat
    -leg swings x 10 front/back and side/side
    -BW squat holds pushing knee out x 5 for 15sec then 10 BW squats

Lumpy roller: quads/ITB, glutes and piriformis

Dynamic stretch:
    Shoulder roll
    Cat/camel
    Donkey kick
    Glute bridge
    Hollow rock

Deads:
    135 x 6
    225 x 5
    315 x 3

Program sets:
    405 x 4 vid MG
    405 x 4 MG switched hand forward
    405 x 4 vid versagrip. LS RPE 7

Bench:
    Warmup:
    -band pull aparts x 20 low/20 high
    -band dislocations x 10
    -1 arm band pull aparts
    -lat pulldown x 10

CGBP bar x 10
    Ultra wide bar x 10
    Comp grip x 10

135 x 6
    185 x 3

Program sets: (last rep paused on all sets)
    215 x 5
    215 x 5
    215 x 5
    215 x 5. LS RPE 8

Pendlay rows:
    135 x 6
    225 x 6
    225 x 6
    225 x 6 @ RPE 7.5

BW standing calf raises x 100

BFR BW standing calf raises, 10 seconds rest:

25 min sauna/cold shower

Dun:

Notes: came in real tight again, squats were light the other day but I am feeling them. The last couple weeks of JC has little volume and high intensity so once the volume comes back so does the DOMS.
    New platform is minty, but it's slippery lol. Barefoot solved that nicely. Deads went ok for being so sore, I am trying to switch up my mixed grip as I go but my second set I started to tear into a callouse so put versas on last set.
    Bench felt good, paused all my last reps with more in the tank.
    Threw a couple calf exercises in so they don't get any smaller

Day off tomorrow and hit it again Thursday and Friday.

☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by PtReyesGreg View Post
    Awesome video of your home gym Shawn. You've got a super nice setup there. I really like the new DL platform...great job on that. It looks like it's ready for you to christen it with a good 550 pull.
    Thanks Greg, been meaning to build a platform for a while, was kind of hoping my bar would have been here by now…ah well, couple more weeks. 550 pull…maybe next week

Originally Posted by wasmeFINAFLEX View Post
    Will check out the video after work (damn Gov't blocks everything)... platform looks good! I am in the same boat, soon moving my gym from garage to the basement - no one uses the big tv room down there, so it will become my sanctuary!
    Thanks Simon, ya I was originally going to build it in my attached garage, it's heated but still far more comfortable in the basement. Heat in the winter, A/C in the summer…and it's closer to my sauna Only crappy thing is height, I can't do standing OHP.

Originally Posted by DocJekyll View Post
    nice work on the home gym
    Thanks Doc, it's getting close now. Think I need a treadmill next for the wifey.

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Sweet home gym you have there Shawn.

Platform is all nice and shiny. About time to put some dents in it.
    Thanks Shane, ya that shiny backfired…slippery as faak!! lol, barefoot is good though and I won't have any gym owners telling me to put on my shoes No dents today yet…but there will be!
    ☻/
    / \

gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome platform. I have to get around to making one. Your deads looked good.
    OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172343283

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New platform... new video view... lifts still looking the same, strong as fuk!!!

So I envision the next step for the gym... a little remodel work...

Maayo ang adlaw karun

CAR ▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂ DIO
    -------------CREW---------------

____ 💀 I+L 💀 ____
    Team Five-ONE-Five

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Thanks Simon, ya I was originally going to build it in my attached garage, it's heated but still far more comfortable in the basement. Heat in the winter, A/C in the summer…and it's closer to my sauna Only crappy thing is height, I can't do standing OHP.
    That is something to consider for sure. I do think the height of the ceiling will work for me though.. but going to check that out! Nice lifting today... and gym looks great
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid session 2 Shawn....strong pulls in those vids
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

TSA week 1/day 3

Morning weight: 187.6

5:45am

Warmup:
    Cardiovascular:
    -BB complex 10x BOR, RDL, hang clean, GM, OHP, squat
    -leg swings front/back, side/side x 10
    -BW squat holds x15 sec x 5, 10 BW squats (used band around knees to mimic hip circle)
    -lumpy roller quad/ITB, gloots and piriformis

Dynamic stretch:
    -shoulder roll
    -cat/camel
    -donkey kicks
    -glute bridge

Squats:
    Bar x 5 paused
    135 x 5
    225 x 3

Program sets:
    265 x 7
    265 x 7
    265 x 7 LS RPE 7

OHP
    135 x 8
    135 x 8 @ RPE 7.5

Narrow cable row 180lb plate load:
    10 @ RPE 7.5

Glute thrusts:
    135 x 4
    135 x 4
    135 x 4 @ RPE 7

Dun:

Notes: decent workout for the morning. I like squats even less that early in the morning... so surprised! Rushed to finish but got it all in and was a ball of sweat after.
    Bar humps were awkward, always thought they were gay as Faak so never tried them. Hard time balancing the bar.
    It's done, I am happy I don't have to slug it out after work.

Ugly squat view for ugly squat:

Last edited by raynerd; 09-29-2016 at 08:26 AM.
    ☻/
    / \

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice couple of sessions. Strong deads and bar humps . Yea if your not used to squatting early morning its a challange to get fired up. Hip thrusts are something I could probably use, but will never do, at least not at the gym

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work Shawn! I have never tried hip thrusters either. For the same reasons you mentioned, haha. I know they are useful though. How did they feel besides awkward? You wake up any new muscles with them?

Early morning squats and I am sure you are wide awake now. Better than a cup of coffee.

Have a great day Shawn!

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at the hip thrusters. Got them on tap for tonight and have the same thoughts as you guys. Not sure how I'd explain that to my wife if she walked in during those

Better early morning than after work squats imo. I'm not overly looking forward to tonight.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Nice work in the early AM....props for being able to motivate yourself to do that early...as I am amazed at all here that do the early AM thang....Hip thrusts will be a good addition....once the weight starts to get challenging you might want to wrap a towel around the bar or get a bar pad because it will get a bit painful

gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gannicus99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Strong squatting.. and in the morning..

Keep trying to get those elbows down.
    OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172343283

DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000) DocJekyll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ha. Lol'd at that one. I have been humping the fuk'n bar as well. I never thought i would ever do a hip thrust either.... go figure.

Solid work Shawn. Strong as always.
    "Never Give Up. Great Things Take Time."
    - Frank Zane

IG: the_macro_mechanic

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gannicus99 View Post
    Strong squatting.. and in the morning..

Keep trying to get those elbows down.
    ^^^This!

Facing the mirror totally fuks with me. I hadn't done it in ages until recently when I use the regular ( not mono rack ) at Herc. You normally face away right? Just wanted to see how awesome you look with some weight on your back ?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Shawn those OHP, seated or standing ( I know you said you have clearance issues with standing)

Stellar work.

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good workout today Shawn. Way to get in there and get it done early.

Nice job on those squats. Like gannicus99 and John said, keep trying to keep the elbows down. That was one thing Alan had me work on as well. The more my elbows came up the more I was leaning forward. He had me focus on keeping my chest up and elbows down and I was instantly able to stay more upright and my squats improved, fwiw.

Great work on the assistance lifts too. I wish I had a cable machine like yours...I really miss doing those cable rows.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast