Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post

however... Pence is a huge ally to Christians in name only
    Fixed that for you. Pence is about as much a real Christian as Pat Robertson. Hating gays, supporting wars, and catering to billionaires does not a Christian make. I realize that's a difficult concept for Fundies like yourself.

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive never been less excited for a VP pick.. my god..

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    You are a white supremacist so I don't care what you have to say. Your kind is done. Your kind will enter history soon. Whites will be a minority in America soon and I cannot wait. I have a cigar for that day.

And no, the latest polls show Hillary kicking his ass in swing states. She's up 6 in North Carolina.
    Lulz didn't you want to deport all muslims and illegals yesterday? Strong

p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) p5165 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    You're not the only one. Trump's ******** page is filled with comments expressing their disappointment. Ann Coulter went irate from this announcement. The biggest excitement I see comes in a form of "Trump knows what he's doing", so it's basically coping and no one is really happy. And that "TP" logo, just fuking laughable. I usually hate all those anti-Trump cartoons, but that TP logo is just begging to be ridiculed.

I have no idea what the hell was Trump thinking when he made this decision. Him and his team full of "elite" experts. They deliberated VP pick for fuking months, and this is the best they come up with? Are they out of their minds???!!!! Establishment old white governor from a red state, who's against Trump on many policies, who endorsed Cruz, hardcore Bible thumper nutjob who alienates an enormous record-breaking number of non-Republicans who were ready to vote for Trump... God have fuking mercy on my soul. I felt like someone shot me in the head after I opened up my Inbox this morning and saw "My VP pick is Mike Pence contribute $100" email from Trump's campaign team. Some fuking 69-D Mongolian checkers up my ass right there.

Don't know what else to say fellas. Will take me couple weeks to recover from this shock, if ever. Lost all enthusiasm I had for this campaign. I watched every single Trump rally from the very beginning, attended one live in person, brought official merchandise, bumper stickers, yard signs, and for the first time ever have absolutely no interest in doing it any further. Just WOW. Forced myself to watch the Pence - Hannity interview today on Fox and as expected Pence is a fake fuk, typical establishment dirtbag. "Muh Reagan, muh constitution". Pfft. Sits there and talks about Trump being a great leader, but he endorsed Cruz just a few months ago and bitched about the Muslim ban being "offensive and unconstitutional.". And then there's Trans-Pacific Partnership, of course. Yeah, kiss my ass Pence.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by p5165 View Post
    You're not the only one. Trump's ******** page is filled with comments expressing their disappointment. Ann Coulter went irate from this announcement. The biggest excitement I see comes in a form of "Trump knows what he's doing", so it's basically coping and no one is really happy. And that "TP" logo, just fuking laughable. I usually hate all those anti-Trump cartoons, but that TP logo is just begging to be ridiculed.

I have no idea what the hell was Trump thinking when he made this decision. Him and his team full of "elite" experts. They deliberated VP pick for fuking months, and this is the best they come up with? Are they out of their minds???!!!! Establishment old white governor from a red state, who's against Trump on many policies, who endorsed Cruz, hardcore Bible thumper nutjob who alienates an enormous record-breaking number of non-Republicans who were ready to vote for Trump... God have fuking mercy on my soul. I felt like someone shot me in the head after I opened up my Inbox this morning and saw "My VP pick is Mike Pence contribute $100" email from Trump's campaign team. Some fuking 69-D Mongolian checkers up my ass right there.

Don't know what else to say fellas. Will take me couple weeks to recover from this shock, if ever. Lost all enthusiasm I had for this campaign. I watched every single Trump rally from the very beginning, attended one live in person, brought official merchandise, bumper stickers, yard signs, and for the first time ever have absolutely no interest in doing it any further. Just WOW. Forced myself to watch the Pence - Hannity interview today on Fox and as expected Pence is a fake fuk, typical establishment dirtbag. "Muh Reagan, muh constitution". Pfft. Sits there and talks about Trump being a great leader, but he endorsed Cruz just a few months ago and bitched about the Muslim ban being "offensive and unconstitutional.". And then there's Trans-Pacific Partnership, of course. Yeah, kiss my ass Pence.
    Relax brother. The V.P. doesn't really matter anyways unless the President dies in office. It is common for a candidate to pick someone different than himself to unite the party. In the case of Pence he'll end up being a yes man who won't give Trump too many problems. Pence will end up becoming like Trump on a lot of issues whereas someone like Gingrich would have pushed back and even publicly criticized Trump for doing something he thought was foolish. This is likely why Trump's family was advising him to pick Pence.

Pence will also bring the donor class to Trump to help fund the campaign. It's not like Pence is going to have much influence on Trump any more than the other conservatives that are already supporting him.

Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Picking a religious fundamentalist VP who doesn't believe in evolution is a master stroke on Trumps behalf. He already knows he's not winning when it comes to people with higher education so it makes sense for him to concentrate on consolidation and picking up some of Cruz's support, who he had previously alienated.
    It's just a ride...

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    not completely happy

I wanted a strong military guy like Allen West. Who also happened to be black, so "First black VP" thing going

however... Pence is a huge ally to Christians
    A huge ally to Christians? He's so hated by them in Indiana due to his freedom of religion bill that the Indiana GOP BEGGED Trump to take him as his running mate.

Romney lost because of lack of appeal to blue collar whites and white women. Trump has to go to those people to win and he just alienated them with this pick.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A huge ally to Christians? He's so hated by them in Indiana due to his freedom of religion bill that the Indiana GOP BEGGED Trump to take him as his running mate.

Romney lost because of lack of appeal to blue collar whites and white women. Trump has to go to those people to win and he just alienated them with this pick.

You, a leftist liberal Obama-Hilary supporter, should be happy about that then, correct!?

So why are you posting so much in this thread???

ANSWER: Because you're trying you madman damndest to demoralize and propagandize perhaps what amounts to 10 Trump supporters and centrists on this forum from voting for him and/or to vote for Hillary. You're really changing the world bro!!!!!! You may change the whole future of humanity by those 10 votes!!!!!

ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ItsWhatIDo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    You were excited for Palin?

Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    Yes, he's extremely anti-gay. He supports a constitutional ban on gay marriage and civil unions, wants gays kicked out of the military, and supports conversion therapy to turn gays straight. None of which has anything to do with religious freedom. He's Pat Robertson/Jerry Falwell level anti-gay. Typical Christian in name only extremist.
    You would not have voted for Trump anyway, and I dont think most homos will either.

Refusing to support gay marriage or homos in the military does not make you an extremist.

What makes you an extremist is when you throw homos off buildings. Ironically, the candidate most of you wont vote for is the one trying to keep you safest.

Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironsmith29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You do not know my story.

I am a hardcore right winger, but I am accepting liberals have won.
    Does anyone take this guy seriously?

Lol, has been wrong about almost everything for the last 6 months

Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not into this either but damn, people need to chill. He announced his VP. Its still Trump running for President. You'd think from some of the reactions he just stepped down and endorsed Pence for President.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ironsmith29 View Post
    You would not have voted for Trump anyway, and I dont think most homos will either.
    Trump touted himself as the most gay friendly candidate, so you never know.

Refusing to support gay marriage or homos in the military does not make you an extremist.
    Supporting gays being fired from jobs for being gay, and supporting conversion therapy to make gays straight does make you an extremist. Both of which Pence supports.

TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TexasMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He just got done speaking in NYC.

Good opening speech imo.

#MAGA

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Forty0zFreedom View Post
    I'm not into this either but damn, people need to chill. He announced his VP. Its still Trump running for President. You'd think from some of the reactions he just stepped down and endorsed Pence for President.
    This guy gets it. Calm down fellow Trump supporters, Lord Trump knows what he's doing. You don't want to surround yourself with yes-men. Diversity is key and Pence fits that criteria perfectly.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that was a good speech by donald trump as well as mike pence who gave a very powerful speech.

hillary cannot compete with this level of charismatic public speaking

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How big are his hands though? Does Pence have big hands??

ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good speeches on both their parts. Not the best choice imo, but he's doing what Reagan did with Bush I; consolidating the party by putting in an establishment type of figure. I like Zen's advice, going for a general to really frame this election about fighting radical Islamists on one front and on Trump's end boosting the economy.

I guess the calculation he made figured that party unity was more essential in the general and he may be right.
    Virile agitur

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trump isn't going to pick a guy that will oppose his views. He's still in charge. The fuk globalism train is still oiled up and running smooth

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Idk much about the guy, but from what I heard he is a good conservative. I wanted Gingrich as VP but Gingrich may be too old, remember, the VP has to be able to be president if the president dies. I'm sure Mr Trump made the right decision (his IQ is extremely high) and I support him 100 %

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mike Pence was the intelligent choice for Trump.

Anyone with a political acumen knew ahead of time that Pence would be the choice..and it would be the right choice.

Originally Posted by mferrandi View Post
    Idk much about the guy, but from what I heard he is a good conservative. I wanted Gingrich as VP but Gingrich may be too old, remember, the VP has to be able to be president if the president dies. I'm sure Mr Trump made the right decision (his IQ is extremely high) and I support him 100 %
    Define good conservative? His own state hates him and he wrecked the economy with his stupid religious freedom bill that not even the whacko Jan Brewer of Arizona was willing to pass.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Good speeches on both their parts. Not the best choice imo, but he's doing what Reagan did with Bush I; consolidating the party by putting in an establishment type of figure. I like Zen's advice, going for a general to really frame this election about fighting radical Islamists on one front and on Trump's end boosting the economy.

I guess the calculation he made figured that party unity was more essential in the general and he may be right.
    Pretty much. He's around 75%-77% with the base, and needs to get it around 90%. He's already winning Independents.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew