Closed Thread
Page 90 of 306 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 9161
    White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    I

Of course you if you look at the chart when rates start to rise is usually the last leg of the bull market and its and usually very rapid rise then dramatic fall. 2005-2007, 1999-2000, 1988-1989
    It really looks like a mixed bag to be honest - I've looked at this before, I know why the fed reduces the rates but it doesn't seem that either lower or raising rates, in and off itself causes rises or falls in the stock market. It is likely to be a mixture of several things as well, I suspect debt levels for example.

standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by White-Belt View Post
    I think the entire industry is going to be fooked for a while, maybe for years, too many producers
    Its amazing at the dividend yields some of these companies have at these prices, tlm 7.5 percent CLF 7.5 percent. SD I think pulled their dividend but it literally can't be long until the revoke the dividends because they need the damn cash-flow to stay afloat. Very interested but very scared to buy at the same time here, thats why I'm looking for the companies that pay dividends to smooth out some risk

jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Time
    we are on track to end the year up, so you'd be wrong about that. Every investment bank said gold would fall much further in 2014 and the end of last year and it didnt happen yet with 3 weeks to go. itll be the end of the bear market should we end the year up. sure we could head lower in the early part of 2015...but thatll be irrelevant should it happen bc those losses will be temporary and will be recouped and then some. the fed is gonna disappoint on the rate hike in the next few months by pouring more cold water thats the next catalyst for this market. no rate hikes and qe5 in 2015 ceo 10k a day. The other scenario is the fed does hike rates, and it backfires causing them to quickly backtrack by easing again. I would use a rate hike as a big buying opportunity but like I said the fed has a laundry list of potential excuses to not raise rates and pop the bubble

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It really looks like a mixed bag to be honest - I've looked at this before, I know why the fed reduces the rates but it doesn't seem that either lower or raising rates, in and off itself causes rises or falls in the stock market. It is likely to be a mixture of several things as well, I suspect debt levels for example.
    Too many people assume fed raising interest rates mean s stock market sell off, which isn't true.

White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) White-Belt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by standon23 View Post
    Its amazing at the dividend yields some of these companies have at these prices, tlm 7.5 percent CLF 7.5 percent. SD I think pulled their dividend but it literally can't be long until the revoke the dividends because they need the damn cash-flow to stay afloat. Very interested but very scared to buy at the same time here, thats why I'm looking for the companies that pay dividends to smooth out some risk
    In a down turn like this, and it does seem like the Saudis are trying to crush American shale, those highly indebted companies are going to have problems financing - Gab mentioned this a while back.

This could be a war of attrition, only the strong are going to survive which is why Badbarts etf looks attractive because it is a basket of oil firms.

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jackedguy87 View Post
    we are on track to end the year up, so you'd be wrong about that. Every investment bank said gold would fall much further in 2014 and the end of last year and it didnt happen yet with 3 weeks to go. itll be the end of the bear market should we end the year up. sure we could head lower in the early part of 2015...but thatll be irrelevant should it happen bc those losses will be temporary and will be recouped and then some. the fed is gonna disappoint on the rate hike in the next few months by pouring more cold water thats the next catalyst for this market. no rate hikes and qe5 in 2015 ceo 10k a day. The other scenario is the fed does hike rates, and it backfires causing them to quickly backtrack by easing again. I would use a rate hike as a big buying opportunity but like I said the fed has a laundry list of potential excuses to not raise rates and pop the bubble
    LOL, its up less then 1%

In a down turn like this, and it does seem like the Saudis are trying to crush American shale, those highly indebted companies are going to have problems financing - Gab mentioned this a while back.

This could be a war of attrition, only the strong are going to survive which is why Badbarts etf looks attractive because it is a basket of oil firms.
    XLE or HYLD? HYLD is a junk bond fund very heavy in oil companies, its yield is 9.73%. But I'm not expert on junk bonds but looks very risky.

cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the entire industry is going to be fooked for a while, maybe for years, too many producers
    I agree that theres too much production but my analysis goes like this:

The severe drop in oil prices will devestate the expansion of oil production in canadian oil sands and american shale which are a huge chunk of the marginal producers.

As profits shrink for the rest of the industry the investments in adding new productive capacity will fall by a large amount.

Note that i am not saying production will fall, but that the rate of increase in production will fall significantly.

At the same time, dramatically reduced global energy prices will act as a stimulant (net-net) to global economic activity and lower oil prices will reduce the impetus to invest in renewables and to substitute oil for other forms of energy such as natural gas. For these reasons, all else being equal, demand for oil will increase at a greater rate than it has.

These two forces, of decreasing supply and increasing demand, will provide upward pressure on oil prices in the intermediate term, with the increase in oil prices likely to be held in check by the flexible marginal shale producers who will amp up supply whenever prices increase too much.

Remember too that the us appears to be on the verge of a nuclear deal with iran and libyan production is back online. I believe speculators are being a little too optimistic regarding the future potential for war. War would obviously add to demand for oil and could also affect the supply so this is a wild card in my view.

I would be surprised if within the next 5-10 years there isnt some new important conflict breaking out in the ME...
    Gary Johnson
    2013 Investing Returns: 43.1%

Stock Positions:
    NASDAQ: AAPL
    TSE: TGL

Originally Posted by cannadian View Post
    I agree that theres too much production but my analysis goes like this:

The severe drop in oil prices will devestate the expansion of oil production in canadian oil sands and american shale which are a huge chunk of the marginal producers.

As profits shrink for the rest of the industry the investments in adding new productive capacity will fall by a large amount.

Note that i am not saying production will fall, but that the rate of increase in production will fall significantly.

At the same time, dramatically reduced global energy prices will act as a stimulant (net-net) to global economic activity and lower oil prices will reduce the impetus to invest in renewables and to substitute oil for other forms of energy such as natural gas. For these reasons, all else being equal, demand for oil will increase at a greater rate than it has.

These two forces, of decreasing supply and increasing demand, will provide upward pressure on oil prices in the intermediate term, with the increase in oil prices likely to be held in check by the flexible marginal shale producers who will amp up supply whenever prices increase too much.
    I think that is a good alternative view I had not thought of... cheers.

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ZIRP has basically fukked everything up. Time was, interest rates were determined by the market and reflected the cost of capital and investor's expectation of future economic prospect and inflation. These days, rates have decoupled from the economy as well as from investor's expectation of the economy. A free market is a price discovery machanism. You have willing buyers and sellers meet and agree on a fair price. Since the Great Financial Crisis, it is all a different ball game.

Regarding oil, it is more a political issue than market issue. Oil is the weapon to cut the rogue states, Russia, Iran down in size. A mean to counter the aggression those states have been exerting on their neighbors.

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like gbp/aud well end up being over 450 pips (bad AUD news just came out)

nearing 500

ive locked a ton already just letting it ride here

prob my largest win ever brahs

Just a year ago I nearly lost my fx account on one bad trade

no we here

tenacity mah niiigs

reps till im out
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In. So tell a non fx brah what 450 pips equals out to in $$
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew
    misc island will be purchased w/ 100th million crew
    currently CEO $30/day crew

Pokemoncel

Originally Posted by thetrebel View Post

nearing 500

no we here

tenacity mah niiigs

reps till im out
    Solid mate, I need to start trading the crosses, the more exotic the less liquid the more volatile and the greater the chance for profit from breakout. Only problem is I know fook all about australia lol

standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000) standon23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by woodbarry View Post
    4.5 percent 450 basis points...but huge leverage in forex so you can borrow like 50-100k easy...am I right

Badbart I think asked about bonds earlier...?

Don't know when they will come down, but marketwatch had an article saying that the fed sold 230 odd billion assets back to the market from late October. I presume most of that was bonds.

I also believe that is when we had a decent correction in the market before the fed came out and started talking about more low interest rates etc...

BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by woodbarry View Post
    1 standard lot is about 10$ a pip, so it depends on how big a line he's swingin

jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedguy87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL, its up less then 1%
    in u.s. dollars. point is, its up and did not repeat 2013 like wall street expected.

on a side note, heres an exerpt from the wall street journal:

Plenty could go wrong with the Fed’s plans. Repeatedly in this slow recovery, officials have set out to wind down their easy-money policies, only to ramp them up again. The Fed twice ended its bond-buying program and then restarted it.

In April 2012, six of 17 officials said they expected to raise rise before the end of 2013 and another seven said they expected rate increases before the end of 2014. Instead they pushed rate increases off when the economy failed to accelerate as expected.

A sharp downdraft of inflation or global growth could scuttle their plans again. Indeed, the Fed’s rate considerations come as many other major central banks—including the European Central Bank, the Bank of Japan and the People’s Bank of China—are easing credit conditions in response to slow global growth.

SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SevenFigures is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    USD/JPY correction coming?

HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HockeyJon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone else picking up airlines? Seems like the no brainer trade right now given the oil dive.

xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000) xRedStaRx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I

Of course you if you look at the chart when rates start to rise is usually the last leg of the bull market and its and usually very rapid rise then dramatic fall. 2005-2007, 1999-2000, 1988-1989
    Too many people assume fed raising interest rates mean s stock market sell off, which isn't true.
    The stock market is a leading indicator to economic growth. The fed funds rate is a lagging indicator. Put both together and you could tell why the last bull run appears to be congruent with rising rates. When in effect, the market is getting progressively overvalued on idealistic future assumptions. So I'd kind of agree that rising fund rates above a certain threshold does indicate the beginning phases of a stock market sell off, but not as a result thereof. When rates peak, so does the stock market, and a complete sell-off occurs on high interest rates. The modern economic system is cyclical and a ripple effect was inevitable to take place since it's initiation, as evidenced by your charts.
    PhD in Hairloss bro-science

Originally Posted by xRedStaRx View Post
    The stock market is a leading indicator to economic growth. The fed funds rate is a lagging indicator. Put both together and you could tell why the last bull run appears to be congruent with rising rates. When in effect, the market is getting progressively overvalued on idealistic future assumptions. So I'd kind of agree that rising fund rates above a certain threshold does indicate the beginning phases of a stock market sell off, but not as a result thereof. When rates peak, so does the stock market, and a complete sell-off occurs on high interest rates. The modern economic system is cyclical and a ripple effect was inevitable to take place since it's initiation, as evidenced by your charts.
    You said better then me.

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackedguy87 View Post
    How would keeping ZIRP a little longer pop the "bubble"? It hasn't popped it in 6yrs

Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    ZIRP has basically fukked everything up. Time was, interest rates were determined by the market and reflected the cost of capital and investor's expectation of future economic prospect and inflation. These days, rates have decoupled from the economy as well as from investor's expectation of the economy. A free market is a price discovery machanism. You have willing buyers and sellers meet and agree on a fair price. Since the Great Financial Crisis, it is all a different ball game.

Regarding oil, it is more a political issue than market issue. Oil is the weapon to cut the rogue states, Russia, Iran down in size. A mean to counter the aggression those states have been exerting on their neighbors.
    There is a distinct different in my quant formulas pre and post 2008 crash. You can see the differences in performance through different metrics used in stock evaluations. Just another reason that a quant has to always be out to modify formula to keep up with current situations. For instance pre 2008 you could have used P/S almost exclusively with some minor addins to filter out weakness and created a port almost solely on that. Post 2008 P/S doesn't work much anymore. It still holds weight but not nearly the same amount. Now EPS and CF rich companies have lead the way. I'm guessing that all the cheap money has lead to a lot of buybacks raising EPS well beyond organic levels and efficiency improvements through plant re-equipping has lead to more positive CF environment. Plant re-equipping with more efficient technology is largely possible because of ZIRP.

Once ZIRP ends I wonder where the next value will be found by the big money. Hmmmm

nearing 500

no we here

tenacity mah niiigs

reps till im out
    Sickness ... lovin it!

Solid mate, I need to start trading the crosses, the more exotic the less liquid the more volatile and the greater the chance for profit from breakout. Only problem is I know fook all about australia lol
    Play the crosses for large trends, the spreads on the exotics kill you on the scalps. Awwww fook it ... you'll be better at FX than me anyhow haha.

Originally Posted by HockeyJon View Post
    Anyone else picking up airlines? Seems like the no brainer trade right now given the oil dive.
    I coulda/woulda/shoulda bought AC 6mths ago when it dipped into the 6's and it was flashing BUY ME on my radar! I even mentioned it in here a few times because someone else was asking about it. Do you think I followed my own advice .... NO!

You said better then me.
    It's a tricky game. When rates are rising it's because the economy is doing well (the majority of the time) therefore the markets are in bull mode. It's ZIRP as Tech said that messes with the theory. The market has been very strong and no rate increase. So is the economy still in a growth condition. Well there's been no repression in 5-6yrs. Unemployment is down, GDP has posted positive, house prices have been rising slowly, the trade deficit is improving. So it would seem that we really are due for a rate hike in the near future. If the market corrects because of it then it's to be expected because of the reasons why ZIRP has inflated the market as I stated above. However I srsly doubt that 0.25% is going to crash the market past 10-15%
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyJon View Post

nah, I would pick FDX/UPS over them. Just my opinion.

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post
    nah, I would pick FDX/UPS over them. Just my opinion.
    Or buy them both, one long and one short (as a hedge) play the divergence. Which one do you feel grows faster or is better value for future price?

inb4 pairs trading is so 1999
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

Got this pm

Originally Posted by Virus4762
    What the **** is your problem?

Are you the arbitor of the investing thread? Are you Tek's butt buddy? Why are you always sticking up for him? It makes you look weak.
    hehe

thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thetrebel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^

lmao

makes u look weak bro

im short

il explain my reasoning later

got finals this week so il be snorting ephedra and taking caffeine intravenously
    "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jackedguy87, my indicators are telling me that a bull market is starting in gold today.

^^^

lmao

makes u look weak bro

[img]http://i.imgur.com/sUkjsgm.png[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LewK0aZ.png[/]

im short

il explain my reasoning later

got finals this week so il be snorting ephedra and taking caffeine intravenously
    that chart looks weak bro

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WB only stands up for the materials I have shared in the thread, and in pm. B/c as a scientist, he values the truth. ( Except when it comes to Putin. That is something to be resolved at another time, at a dark alley behind a pub somewhere, when I introduce him to advisers left fist and right fist. Knock some sense into his thick Irish skull.)

that chart looks weak bro

up 40 pips right now srs

locked in 15 and letting the rest run

some one call the fire dept.

im on fire this weak

ayyyy lmao

Closed Thread