Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    I would like to recommend Tinyman. I think adding him to your company would be HUGE for you guys. He is one of the most respected members around, and he definitely understands your products, and how they work. You guys should really make it happen, even if it means taking on an extra rep. He's a great guy, and really helpful.
    TinyMan has certainly recieved his fair share of recommendations, he must be doing something right on here..

If he is interested, he can send an email and we will consider him just like all the other applications.

Thanks
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

sounds like an awsome oppertunity.

email sent

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    emailed
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by warwithgenetics View Post
    emailed
    Nominated..... Good luck mate.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Nominated..... Good luck mate.
    thanks man!!!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    What's up GreenMachine, nice of you to join us..
    Not alot Sebastian, just being bored as hell at work.

pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10) pop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Name Chris Hicks

My Stats: My weight is 194 at 15% BF. My height is 5' 7'' my age is 24

* Training background/experience I played football in middle and highschool and they made us lift weights but then it grew on me and now it is becomeing a sport for me.

* Any supp history you have. Whey, soy, egg, and milk proteins. I have used Superdrol, 1ad, 4ad, ergp man, phera plex. For PCT I have used 6oxo, novla, trib, atd products and milk trist. For creatine I have used Mono, CEE, green mag, H blocker, clout, Size ON, green bulge. Other things are On and off cycle, 17hd, virliods, gakic, creakic and avtor.

I feel would be a good rep because. First Im going for my chemistry degree. I know what good science is and what is bad. I have used many kinds of products and know when I see a good product when I see one
    Your Signature

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep them coming guys/girls.

Please do not post your app in the thread, send me an email.

Thanks
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Keep them coming guys/girls.

Please do not post your app in the thread, send me an email.

Thanks
    just would like to verify that you recieved mine? thanks man, i know your busy!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

just would like to verify that you recieved mine? thanks man, i know your busy!
    Yes I did, it was well written and professional.

We will continue to accept applications up to next week at some point. Following, I will thoroughly go through them, look at your post history and ask for feedback from a few trusted friends on here.

Depending on how everything goes, I will likely announce our choices late next week to early the following.

So far I have been very impressed by all the applicants and know it will be a difficult decision on who best fits with AEN.

Allot of guys I received emails from I had never heard of, judging by your quality emails and your credentials, you all should come out of lurker mode and post more often.

Thank you.

thanks man! I know you guys will have no trouble at all finding the right people for the job.

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

For any new comers who are not familiar with our products, the below are our two main FAQ threads for IntraXCell and SteelEdge. Please read through them to get a sence of the types of posts we are looking for from an AEN rep and of course familiarize yourself with our products. Any rep for us, most fully believe in our products and formulations and be confident when describing them. Fortunately, our products results speak for themselves, as do their formulations, so we have not had this problem. But if you have any doubts about them, email me for clarification or just don't apply at all as we are looking for passionate individuals who are proud to represent our products.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890283

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=SteelEdge

Lightbulb Some logs

TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of those logs have really impressive results. Im getting really stoked to start my log! My goal for this next month is to add 15 pounds to my bench! That would make me happy. I want to hit 225 but i havent maxed out in a while! 240 would be even better!

Jdub
    PR's
    335 Bench
    425x2 ATG Squat
    455x1 Deadlift
    225x1 Power Clean
    26'' Vert

Goal: Cut down to sub 10% bf @ 185lbs before 09!!!

TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Double Post???

Jdub
    Last edited by TT22; 12-02-2006 at 12:37 PM.
    PR's
    335 Bench
    425x2 ATG Squat
    455x1 Deadlift
    225x1 Power Clean
    26'' Vert

Goal: Cut down to sub 10% bf @ 185lbs before 09!!!

Originally Posted by TT22 View Post
    Most of those logs have really impressive results. Im getting really stoked to start my log! My goal for this next month is to add 15 pounds to my bench! That would make me happy. I want to hit 225 but i havent maxed out in a while! 240 would be even better!

Jdub
    Yes, both products work extremely well and do as advertised.

You can see all the PR in those logs,hopefully we can see many more in this upcoming group of testors.

i love intraXcell......amazing product in my book.

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

i love intraXcell......amazing product in my book.

Happy to hear you are enjoying it..

Thank you for the kinds words.

Happy to hear you are enjoying it..

Thank you for the kinds words.
    anytime! I'm all about AEN!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

^^^ Smart man.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crawler.....LOL....good luck mate..

^^^ Smart man.
    You won't go far wrong with war he knows his supps.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Crawler.....LOL....good luck mate..

You won't go far wrong with war he knows his supps.
    thanks mick! lol

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100) GreeneMachine is not very well liked. (-100)

Jdub
    Good luck bro, I raised my bench 40 pounds while on IntraXCell so I know you can do it if you work hard

^^^ Smart man.
    Good luck Sebastian, looks like you got alot of good candidates to choose from

Originally Posted by GreeneMachine View Post
    Good luck bro, I raised my bench 40 pounds while on IntraXCell so I know you can do it if you work hard
    very IMPRESSIVE!!! i hope i can pull out those gains on my round!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    very IMPRESSIVE!!! i hope i can pull out those gains on my round!
    you can man......just push yourself. You will make solid gains
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

thanks for the encouragement skircus!!!! i cant wait!!!

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TinyMan (always gives out great advice), Anssi Manninen (if he's actually applying) and warwithgenetics (hasn't been here long but is always around and very helpful) would all make great additons.

Good luck everyone AEN seems like a great company and this is an awesome oppurtunity!

Originally Posted by dan7681 View Post
    TinyMan (always gives out great advice), Anssi Manninen (if he's actually applying) and warwithgenetics (hasn't been here long but is always around and very helpful) would all make great additons.

Good luck everyone AEN seems like a great company and this is an awesome oppurtunity!
    thanks dan! I have read your logs and have been helped ALOT from your x-factor experiene. best of luck with MN....they wold be lucky to have you around.

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    Tinyman gets my vote..! Good luck to the rest who's applying for one of the most promising companies around..!
    Thank you lionel, the good word is much appreciated

i nominate:
    ---skircus7
    ---TinyMan
    ---Myself.....
    Thanks Jdub!

Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    I would like to recommend Tinyman. I think adding him to your company would be HUGE for you guys. He is one of the most respected members around, and he definitely understands your products, and how they work. You guys should really make it happen, even if it means taking on an extra rep. He's a great guy, and really helpful.
    You flatter me too much GB .
    TinyMan has certainly recieved his fair share of recommendations, he must be doing something right on here..

If he is interested, he can send an email and we will consider him just like all the other applications.

Thanks
    'Well, I suppose it's the way I hold my umbrella.'
    --John Steed

Seriously though, your offer for applying with AEN is appreciated. Thank you.

Originally Posted by dan7681 View Post

Thanks dan, the word is appreciated, as always . Best of luck in all you do.
    I remember being relevant.