Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like you got owned OP lol srs. Subbed to read the thread later

MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You should have just ignored her brah. People that brag about themselves like that usually have some major insecurity issues as well as self confidence issues... and act that way to mask(pun intended) their underlying internal problems. Most of them aren't worth the long drawn out reply or copypastas. Just let them be.
    http://www.instagram.com/MaskedFitness <----my journey from fat to fit.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kendaawg View Post
    Am i irate? Speak english please hun
    More like creeped the **** out ? I wouldnt give a **** but theres a **** tonne comments from various ****s who seem that matts chill and im a slut when in actual fact matts a creepy ****er Xx would just love for aall these ****s to read his messages
    oh this gon b gud
    be a lot cooler if you did

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jesus Christ woman, you are a fat little walrus, you better hope you find a sucker to marry you soon because you are 2 years from going full whale.

Get a grip. And duck faces are the hallmark of silly whore.
    Cashflow is King

♦ BGE CREW ♦ Stay smoky friends.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol this broad must be delusional if she thinks she can be a model

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bitch looks like typical american new jersey trash, 7/10 at night all done up to go to a party, barely average in daylight.
    be a lot cooler if you did

kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hmzone View Post
    I'm not trying to sound mean cuz I don't personally know you nor have a reason to support ******* op but you're really not that good looking. Maybe desperate white knights would tell you otherwise (aka op) in order to get their dick wet but really you're just as sad as op over here. Both of you are very deluded and pathetic
    But how could you posdibly know that after seeing one photo of me hun? Come see
    me hun, wait till my beauty is right infront of your eyes then tell me im not that good looking, I would love to.hear it
    All of youse have no opinion on this whatsoever tbh, you would have to read his months full of messages pleading for me to even.get any picture as to how ****ing weird this kid is.

cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000)
    She has sausage fingers, get some HP brah.

NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoWamSayin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol dam.

So the chick made a actual account on here.?

Not gonna lie she's pretty.

Nice boobs

Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    me hun, wait till my beauty is right infront of your eyes then tell me im not that good looking, I would love to.hear it
    All of youse have no opinion on this whatsoever tbh, you would have to read his months full of messages pleading for me to even.get any picture as to how ****ing weird this kid is.
    I don't need to see any more pictures. You look like a prostitute. A delusional one.

TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TerRyOsuLLivan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ghetto ass hoodrat OP. Any man with any sense knows to keep away from the snappy fingered brawds. Chicks like this get set off so easily, I swear wild animals have more patience.

semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Which ******* gave her the permission to leave the kitchen??

inb4 getting negged by feminists and whiteknights
    'Cheat On Your Girlfriend, Not On Your Workout'

GH15 approved

Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is what happens when a beta male tries to be an alpha male.

You messed up. Should have just cut your losses and admit you wanted her and got shot down. It happens. Cut her out of your life. Trying to get nerd revenge on a girl because she rejected you...that's serious creeper mode.

Just delete the thread and make a fresh start.
    NYR - Started lifting 10/01/12

8KG gain in 5 months

kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kendaawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Methlyn View Post
    I don't need to see any more pictures. You look like a prostitute. A delusional one.
    Remember steroids make your dick shrink ***GOTT

DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DutchAesthetic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by semageo View Post
    Which ******* gave her the permission to leave the kitchen??

inb4 getting negged by feminists and whiteknights

i doubt this girl has any skills beside suckin D's brah
    Cardio kills gains.

HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000) HughMannity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoWamSayin View Post
    Lol dam.

So the chick made a actual account on here.?

Not gonna lie she's pretty.

Nice boobs
    WK detected...

also:

facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuckphuck phuckphuck

DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000) DrTorpedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Am i irate? Speak english please hun
    More like creeped the **** out ? I wouldnt give a **** but theres a **** tonne comments from various ****s who seem that matts chill and im a slut when in actual fact matts a creepy ****er Xx would just love for aall these ****s to read his messages
    Kendaawg, if you send me $10 through paypal, I will add you to my super exclusive list of friends on ******** which you can then send me some pics of OP.

Depending on how aesthetic he is, I may or may not masturbate to the pictures but I will post them on the misc for you.
    "It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly." - Isaac Asimov

I'm a Tunnel Snake

FC: 5300-9524-4556

USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50) USAPatriot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kendaawg:

1) Please enroll in gradeschool and work on your high school diploma. My 5 year old sister is more intelligent than you

2) You're pretty unattractive. I wouldn't look at you twice If I saw you. Then again I'm American, and us American brahs have much higher standards than those in Australia. I wouldn't fu.ck you with OP's dick

facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) facialsbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    op is a beta *******

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    20k/month!??!!

Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000) Methlyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mad that you'll never get my dick? Yeah you mad as fu ck. I'd bet my life that your minge smells of tuna fish. Disgusting animal.

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody gives a **** what messages this kid sent you. What's insulting is how full of yourself you are. You are representative if everything that is wrong with chicks these days.

You are a 3/10 with sloppy tits and an ego the size of Mars. Claiming you are a model? Your ****ing high. The best you will get in LA is a few sweaty minutes on the casting couch before the ship you back to where you came from.
    Cashflow is King

♦ BGE CREW ♦ Stay smoky friends.

NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000) NickDaQuik is just really nice. (+1000)
    rofl typical female who insults a man based on the size of his penis
    this comment only works if a) the receiver of this comment is a insecure ******* b) sex is the only main goal of the individual

what does a penis have to do with anything, your still ugly as phuck cuz

demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Roody12 View Post
    Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
    My nose is straight, my stunning eyes are in perfect proportion with my beautiful, sexy perfectly symmetrical face. My body is stunning, small waist, hips, perfect booty, not to mention my perfectly rounded, proportioned and perky not to mention huge tits. I have long luscious hair and am tan as fuk, not one thing you said then was correct, keep trying babe Xx

Your face is not even woth mentioning in my argument as its that stomach churning :\ not to mention your hair, HAHAHAHAH SERIOUSLY MAN, do something about it, just shave it off and start again cause you look like a *******. The difference between me and you- you have to spend hours a't the gym working on your pathetic attempts as muscles just so some poor drunk bitch will look past your hideous face & disgusting personality and maybe like you fuk her. Me on the other hand have to do nothing but look pretty (which is really easy for someone as stunning as me) and I have lterally thousands of guys willing to kiss the ground I walk on, do anything for me and as much as you won't admit it, youre one of them guys.

Enjoy being a disgusting human being, inside and out, bye bye

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is 3-4 pictures of you. In all of them you're caked with 4 pounds of make up. I'm not saying you're ugly, but the arrogant way you brought yourself in those texts was beyond sad. It's really extremely unfortunate to know people like you actually are the product of such a long time in our homo sapien evolution.

But hey, Have fun getting your ego inflated by creeps.
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kendaawg ...

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.
    **NJ Crew**

"There are no men like me. Only me."

semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000) semageo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DutchAesthetic View Post
    i doubt this girl has any skills beside suckin D's brah
    well she s p.e.r.f.e.c.t. remember that
    and she owned ßeta ******* OP , brah
    'Cheat On Your Girlfriend, Not On Your Workout'

GH15 approved

Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mark_O. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Methlyn View Post
    You mad that you'll never get my dick? Yeah you mad as fu ck. I'd bet my life that your minge smells of tuna fish. Disgusting animal.
    she just called u a "GOTT" which means god in german.
    she`s mirin hard

BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so many rustled jimjams ITT

I pretend to be a duck - I'm not.

You don't need a million dollars to do nothin', man. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke - don't do sh*t.