exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

is shrugs uncomfortable for anyone else?

yes i have to ask, with a dumbell its ok but with a barbell it keeps moving up and my down my private part and its actually not comfortable its like im jacking myself off or something am i doing something wrong?... n no not a troll i know it happens to more than just me

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ...up

Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lean forward.
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by exothermic View Post
    ...up
    Dont worry, if you dont get a response after 30 min of starting a thread, you will eventually.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes i have to ask, with a dumbell its ok but with a barbell it keeps moving up and my down my private part and its actually not comfortable its like im jacking myself off or something am i doing something wrong?... n no not a troll i know it happens to more than just me
    do behind the back barbell shurgs ?
    In Hoots We Trust.

phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phat_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmmm I suppose that is a problem for us guys, I wonder if the girls here like barbell shrugs alot?

lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My arms must be longer than yours...it doesn't rub my junk at all...but I can see where that would be an issue...i'd take advice of the guy above and lean forward or wear a jock strap on shrug days..that might help
    http://www.sixpacksmackdown.com
    Twitter: @lucasrayd

PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't shrug in jeans thats for sure.... I just make sure everything is in between my legs and not in front and i lean foward a bit.
    Best total: 1715 (600-415-700) raw with wraps.
    A method behind madness....

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I had the same problem, I just started leaning forward a little and it helped out a good bit. You could also switch to a traps bar if your gym has one.

Overreach, rest, repeat.. stracin's Avatar
    stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, they is not uncomfortable for me.
    Bench: 355
    Squat: 415 (ATG)
    DL: 585

Total: 1355

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats with all the shrug threads lately? there are far more important exercises for people to be asking questions about besides such a trivial thing as shrugs. how about some threads on wrist curls...
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by I dont work at Ballys View Post
    whats with all the shrug threads lately? there are far more important exercises for people to be asking questions about besides such a trivial thing as shrugs. how about some threads on wrist curls...
    It's such a sad part of life, that entire families can be ripped apart by something as trivial as a pack of wild dogs.

DYSFUNCTIONAL strength I dont work at Ballys's Avatar
    I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000) I dont work at Ballys is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by HulkHagen View Post
    It's such a sad part of life, that entire families can be ripped apart by something as trivial as a pack of wild dogs.
    oh yeah? that sucks.
    If what I see does not amaze me, I am not looking hard enough.

The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know.

My YouTube Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ajcharmoz