<josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50) <josh> will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscletech's campaigning may hurt them more than help.

My friend wanted to take anator p-70 and leukic and he asked his doctor if it'd be alright. His doctor checked it out and said that anything saying anabolic on it will screw up his genes and mess him up for life. I think it's ridiculous how doctros get paid to give this info. But to my point, it seems like muscletech's habit of putting little terms such as "anabolic stimulator" may end up hurting them in the long run.

mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500) mikeygotz1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by <josh> View Post
    My friend wanted to take anator p-70 and leukic and he asked his doctor if it'd be alright. His doctor checked it out and said that anything saying anabolic on it will screw up his genes and mess him up for life. I think it's ridiculous how doctros get paid to give this info. But to my point, it seems like muscletech's habit of putting little terms such as "anabolic stimulator" may end up hurting them in the long run.
    Yeah I have noticed doctors usually OK the more low key products
    not ones like

"dat dere cell tech...7lbs 7 days..."
    149.1 LBS
    5 feet 10 inches
    12% body fat
    13 years old
    144395 point(s) total
    seriously who keeps changing my sig?

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    justa fun fact...7 lbs in 7 days loading would be all water weight...i could gain 7lbs in 7 hours by drinking a gallon of water an hour...those silly muscletech people think we dont know out stuff
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) israelr9r9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually i would say its helpin em

after all... thast what customers want to hear... "ooooooooooooooooohhh...anabolic....sounds like it works...ooooooooooooohhhh"
    lol

or at least noobs fall for it
    stats
    17 yrs old
    5'5"
    162 lbs
    11%BF

TRAIN like an animal
    EAT like an animal
    LIVE like an animal

SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000) SideFX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sure he didnt word it like that... you get tought the difference between catabolic and anabolic in high school biology class for crying out loud, im sure a doctor would know that the word "anabolic" doesn't have to imply anabolic steroids. The doctor probably just wasnt familiar with that particular supp and is no doubt too busy to go research it so just said "its a safe bet to stay away from anything labelled as anabolic" he probably thought it was some AAS or something... I hope at least, because if not, thats pretty sad.

No Excuses, Just Results mhschiefs97's Avatar
    mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500) mhschiefs97 is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you are a doctor and have no idea about supplements and your patient asked you about one you would go to the companies website. When there if you see the supplements being called anabolic like would you say it is ok for your patient? No you would not.

And who in their right mind wastes their money on anator cluster f*ck and leukic.