littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Distended Stomachs - Cause?

This is likely a pretty idiotic question, but what causes these waistline issues? When I am bulking, I certainly add inches to my waist, but lose the abs entirely. These guys still have abs and even intercostals. Also, these BBers bodyfat can't be more than a couple percent, so it is not fat. My only guess is that overusage of "gear" causes stretching of the stomach lining. Actions taken to reduce "bitch belly" would be reducing the gear and sacrificing muscle mass.

Thoughts?

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is what causes it. Check the link out.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php

This topic has been discussed to death.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow way to be a dick iron mogul

from what i understand the use of GH makes your internal organs grow (along with muscle and bone) causing distended stomachs

tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also big big BIG eating, giant portions 6-8 times a day.

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    even if you have 5% bodyfat like I just got down to, the 4000 calories still need to be stored somewhere (in this case 8000 for pros). There is a HUGE difference between my waist in morning and at night (4 inches at least)

antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antidiet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by percussion8903
    There is a HUGE difference between my waist in morning and at night (4 inches at least)
    4 inches? really? that seems like a lot, although I don't know much about it. Personally I will see maybe a 1-2 inch difference during the day, and thought it was too much. Maybe bigger variations are the norm.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are 5'9" and weigh 300 lbs you will not have a 34" waist.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by littlekuehl
    This is likely a pretty idiotic question, but what causes these waistline issues? When I am bulking, I certainly add inches to my waist, but lose the abs entirely. These guys still have abs and even intercostals. Also, these BBers bodyfat can't be more than a couple percent, so it is not fat. My only guess is that overusage of "gear" causes stretching of the stomach lining. Actions taken to reduce "bitch belly" would be reducing the gear and sacrificing muscle mass.

Thoughts?

Are you high??!!

No seriously......are you high......

Because some of the **** you just posted i can smell through my monitor.....just what in the holy fukk is 'bitch belly' and how hell could 'gear' stretch your stomach lining!!!!!!!

Sorry but yes it was an idiotic question.

Simple answer.

GH = growth of everything including internal organs, which then push against the abdominal wall pushing it out.
    Whilst taking GH you can eat ALOT more than usual thus stretching the STOMACH...not the lining.

Add to this the fact that the muscle is big anyway and you got the distended guts you see....i imagine its hard as hell to hold their abs tight when they have their organs forcing against the back of the muscle so they dont bother....

Sorry bout the rant.

But seriously.......total crank!!!

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol.ya the bloated guts are caused by gh

thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont know much about gh, but i always wondered why the pros didnt try shooting it in their shoulders
    Training as hard as possible to be as big as possible

150 LB DL in 09 BABYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thatsdefyo
    i dont know much about gh, but i always wondered why the pros didnt try shooting it in their shoulders

Because growth hormone needs to be shot subcutaneously.....and the best place to put it is in the abdomen.

Its only alittle needle and it pierces the skin and goes into the fat.....not the muscle, but whether they shot it in their stomach, arm, shoulders or ears the same thing would happen.

TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thatsdefyo

This causes a new problem - bone growth.

Originally Posted by TeenBBer
    This causes a new problem - bone growth.

That happens where ever they shoot it....

TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    That happens where ever they shoot it....
    Yes but I'm sure that shooting it locally near the bone will give a more pronounced affect on bone growth.

Yes but I'm sure that shooting it locally near the bone will give a more pronounced affect on bone growth.

Thats not how it works, being nearer the bone doesnt make a difference, it travels through the body and causes overall growth just like the natural growth we secrete at night.

I understand what you mean, but it wouldnt happen.

Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    Thats not how it works, being nearer the bone doesnt make a difference, it travels through the body and causes overall growth just like the natural growth we secrete at night.

I understand what you mean, but it wouldnt happen.
    I'm sure that GH works locally and not sytematically, and that is the reason it has to be shot locally, mainly in the abs to reduce BF.

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont be sure about things u have no clue about.

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm sure that GH works locally and not sytematically, and that is the reason it has to be shot locally, mainly in the abs to reduce BF.
    WRONG!!!!

OK guys, sorry I'm still learning.

OK guys, sorry I'm still learning.

Well then take the advice people give you instead of repeatedly questioning them.....thats when people stop giving advice.

USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USN1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    check this out dude, tried and true, it helps

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm