Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

EST Nutrition...what's their reputation like in the U.S, and how do you rate them?

The reason I'm asking this is the place where I work (BodyActive) have recently started selling their products online and soon they will be available in the stores. I need to learn about these products obviously as soon it'll be my job to sell them to customers, but I was just wondering what this brands reputation is like in the U.S and whether any of you guys rate their products among the huge line of supps over there?

www.estnutrition.com

^There website

Let me know what you think, thanks.

Adam
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) RWoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they produce a full line of designer streoids which is good, however i remember hearing that their Phera-vol and Methyl-E werent as good as other phera and havoc clones

im currently using Propadrol and im liking it so far
    Innovative Body Enhancement (IBE) Rep
    http://www.ibe-technology.com/

IBE IS REFORMULATING ALL PRODUCTS!!!!!!
    BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR REVERSE - ACETYLATED RESVERATROL!!!!!

8 Week Havoc, Propadrol, BOLD Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6712561

do some RESEARCH

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RWoods View Post
    they produce a full line of designer streoids which is good, however i remember hearing that their Phera-vol and Methyl-E werent as good as other phera and havoc clones

im currently using Propadrol and im liking it so far
    Thanks for the feedback. Any particular reason why their products wern't as good as far as the other's are concerned?? Also, are they classed a 'big' company in the U.S and what do you think their rep is like?

Thanks mate. These are just things i think that are important for customers to know in future when they purchase the items.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    from many ph/ps user's that have cycled the same clones from different brands. est ranked really high. as far as what the above posted mentioned. i don't know.

i keep hearing praise for est and their clones.

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    their customer service is good.

Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charmion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ajk_Lpool View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Any particular reason why their products wern't as good as far as the other's are concerned?? Also, are they classed a 'big' company in the U.S and what do you think their rep is like?

Thanks mate. These are just things i think that are important for customers to know in future when they purchase the items.
    No they are more of a small Niche company, as are pretty much all U.S companies that still produce PH/PS.
    Haven't heard anything bad about them besides their lack of innovation.

Charmion

Originally Posted by Charmion View Post
    No they are more of a small Niche company, as are pretty much all U.S companies that still produce PH/PS.
    Haven't heard anything bad about them besides their lack of innovation.

Charmion
    these were my original thoughts as well...Thanks for the confirmation.

I'd like to hear a bit about feedback on their products from any users on the site, I'd definitely be very interested.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great company, I ran phera-vol and propadrol and gained 14 pounds. .
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....