verticaljump1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking How long does it take to lose about 10lbs.? Can i get some good info for losing fat?

I've bulked for about 12 weeks now, and i've gained 14lbs.! Now it's time for the cutting cycle. About how long would it take to lose 10lbs.? Can cardio burn muscle/make you lose strength? I would go on a diet, but it would be too much trouble for me. Can you give me a good Cardio/weight loss program to lose the extra 10lbs. as fast as possible? I really need to lose the weight as fast as possible! I'm willing to do anything to lose it, if you could tell me a diet, i'll try to stick to it. And with your program, approx. how much weight will I lose a week. Thanks for all of the help and have a nice day!

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

It all depends on your body metabolism and what you do.

you don't have to 'diet' but you could gradually reduce the carbs while increasing protein.

Cardio is always good whilst cutting

Talking Thanks

Thanks for the help! Any programs or sites to help? Or more information?

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    probably 2-3 weeks

run first thing in the morning, then run again in the evening. last time i cut all i really ate was chicken and brown rice cause i didnt have time to make anything else. I'd eat brown rice with the chicken up untill like 5pm, then i'd cut all carbs out and just have protein till i went to sleep.

mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mushee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

verticaljump1

i'm in the same position....
    cut down calories by about 500 than you ate while bulking, do some intense cardio 3-5 times a week, increase the amount of protein your getting, and most important decrease the amount of fats and carbs your eating, that should get you where you want.

p.s.

you squat 275 and only bench 135? that's impressive man!
    keep it going and good luck!

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: How long does it take to lose about 10lbs.? Can i get some good info for losing fat?

Originally posted by verticaljump1
    I've bulked for about 12 weeks now, and i've gained 14lbs.! Now it's time for the cutting cycle. About how long would it take to lose 10lbs.? Can cardio burn muscle/make you lose strength? I would go on a diet, but it would be too much trouble for me. Can you give me a good Cardio/weight loss program to lose the extra 10lbs. as fast as possible? I really need to lose the weight as fast as possible! I'm willing to do anything to lose it, if you could tell me a diet, i'll try to stick to it. And with your program, approx. how much weight will I lose a week. Thanks for all of the help and have a nice day!
    are u black?? just wondering cause of your "ups"

Talking lol, thanks

thanks for the help, and yes i'm black, lol