NwVenom60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking then Cutting?

Hi I am new to the forums and would like some opinons in my current little program.. I currently trying to Bulk and I am gonna Stack Nitrix and EAS Phos****en HP.. then during track season I am going to use a fat burner(undecided) to really cut. Does anyone have any better ideas/better creatine to use/good fat burner.

Any comments welcome

Thanks

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NwVenom60
    Hi I am new to the forums and would like some opinons in my current little program.. I currently trying to Bulk and I am gonna Stack Nitrix and EAS Phos****en HP.. then during track season I am going to use a fat burner(undecided) to really cut. Does anyone have any better ideas/better creatine to use/good fat burner.

Any comments welcome

Thanks
    You haven't posted a program. You've listed some supplements. If you think they're going to have any effect on your results if your diet and training aren't 100% then think again.
    Awesome. Awesome to the max.

geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50) geoffsherman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by monkeydan
    You haven't posted a program. You've listed some supplements. If you think they're going to have any effect on your results if your diet and training aren't 100% then think again.
    ^^^^ Absolutely correct.

Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000) Lats McGee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My Opinion, bulking and cutting are both effective as long as you don't do them at the same time.

What is your actual training program and diet?
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

NwVenom60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train 2wice a day and eat as much protein as possible.. right now.. i kno they just odnt make u big but now i am using the BSN stack