gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gurngast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can we eat steel cut oats dry?

i heard u can ...but it seems very hard to chew and swallow...
    i dont have blender though..
    do u think it just have to take more time to chew ..or are there any solutions abt DRY eating it
    I will be one of the chinese to be in the bodybuilding industry

shewe90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get a coffee grinder. It basically turns it into oat flour you can mix in with protein shakes. that stuff is heavy though so if your shake isnt thick enough it will all fall to the bottom. Does it work the same for you if you eat them dry as opposed to cooked? thats what ive been wondering

EDIT: also if youd dont want to get a coffee grinder you can double ziplock bag a few scoopfulls of it in 2 one gallon bags and beat it with a hammer. thats what i did before i got a grinder.