killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killuminatii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cable Lateral Raises vs. DB Lateral Raises

Is it true Cable Raises isolate the medial delt more due to the resistance? I've been doing seated db lateral raises for a while and haven't really seen any gains. (I know eat, time etc..)

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Definitely try cables for side delt work. I still like DB laterals, but I prefer doing them with cables. You've got solid resistance all the way through the motion so there's no swinging of the weight or cheating. They're also quite effective in a bent-over position for the rear delts.

Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Horns9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Switch it up, alternate. DB, cables, and even machines. And if you use strict form, lift slow (don't swing), hold at top, lower slow, you'll get all the resistance with DBs you need.
    Last edited by Horns9; 09-06-2005 at 08:02 PM. Reason: add more

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    i like the feel of cables more and believe they work better than dumbells in this case..
    until u actually start to go past your waist the dumbell is basically moving on momentum whereas like dominik said the cables provide the resistance the whole movement, and being a pulley system momentum doesnt really alter it
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511