Ado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I know this isn't the place for it, but I never got any responses there. Can someone

Can someone tell me if either of these two diets are good for losing fat? I'm 227 and 24-27% bf. I'm trying to get down to 175 and than start clean bulking. I haven't found a good diet so far...

www.TsunamiDrive.org/Mike_facts.html or this one

Example Meal Plan Workout Days
    2479 Calories Per Day

Meal 1
    1 small apple
    4 egg whites – scrambled
    1 whole egg – scrambled with egg whites – counts as 1 fat and 1 meat
    ½ cup oatmeal (measured DRY then add water and microwave)
    1 tbsp honey – used in oatmeal
    12 almonds – used in oatmeal
    8 oz skim/1% milk – used in oatmeal and/or by self
    12 oz Water

Meal 2
    4 oz apple
    1 – Balance or Zone Bar – counts as 2 meat, 1.5 carbs and 1 fat
    20 peanuts
    12 oz Water

Meal 3
    4 oz grilled chopped boneless/skinless chicken breast
    12 almonds
    1.5 cups fresh/raw broccoli
    2 tbsp REDUCED FAT dressing – used to dip veggies in
    12 oz Water

Meal 4
    2 oz chicken breast
    ½ cup LOW FAT granola
    18 almonds
    Dannon Lit N Fit Smoothie
    12 oz Water

Meal 5
    2 cups chopped lettuce, ¼ cup chopped tomato and ¼ cup chopped cucumber
    4 oz grilled chicken breast or grilled halibut
    6 oz baked potato
    1 tbsp Benecol Light butter spread – used in potato
    1 tbsp sunflower seeds – used in salad
    2 tbsp REDUCED FAT dressing
    12 oz Water

Meal 6
    2 oz LEAN turkey
    1 oz slice cheese – counts as 1 meat and 1 fat
    10 peanuts
    12 oz Water
    5'9, 183 9.6% BF

ocdpowaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ocdpowaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ocdpowaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ocdpowaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ocdpowaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Means nothing without your macros. If your macros are in check then sure your diet is fine. Just worry about getting enough protein ( about 1 gram per pound of bodyweight )and fats ( atleast 0.5 grams per pound of bodyweight ) and fill in the rest with whatever suits you Eat at a deficit of 500 calories a day until you get to your desired weight simples

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ocdpowaa View Post
    Means nothing without your macros. If your macros are in check then sure your diet is fine. Just worry about getting enough protein ( about 1 gram per pound of bodyweight )and fats ( atleast 0.5 grams per pound of bodyweight ) and fill in the rest with whatever suits you Eat at a deficit of 500 calories a day until you get to your desired weight simples
    Hopefully the OP has figured it out in the last SEVEN YEARS since creating this thread.