Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nopnnogn1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb What's the real reason you lift? (REAL TALK)

And what's everybody's long term goal? Personally, I do it for aesthetics, but don't plan on competing or getting huge. Lately I've been getting the impression that most douchebags at the gym are trying so hard to have the so called "fitness lifestyle" which basically means that your life is nothing but the gym and you post lame shirtless selfies on IG everyday. Like it became a trend or something. I always wonder, What are all these Jeff Seid wannabes thinking? There's more to life than lifting weights.

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because I dont want to be intimidated by bigger guys.

Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayballer22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so i can get big enough to workout with jeff seid

truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got tired of looking and feeling like chit. Ive made progress but I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be. Lifting weights is easy. As long as youre on a decent plan and stick to it.
    RIP Kobe :(

Colts-Bulls-Kobe-Stl Cards

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lift for men on the misk

Big sweaty aesthetic men

SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkinnyPhatBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To not be a fat sack of crap like so many other office workers/schoolmates.

seriously, i am FAR from aesthetic (see username) but it staggers me how much better than the average for my age i am with only some effort.

Grower not a shower sweetneybrian's Avatar
    sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sweetneybrian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was skinny all my life and got tired of it.
    -The world needs more givers and less takers. The nature of mankind is selfishness, not enough know of selflessness.

-A poor man will do terrible things for money, a rich man will do even worse things to keep it.

IG: hoodieyearround I follow back

Everybody loves me CoreMaster75's Avatar
    CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's just better all around, useful strength and better impression on people.

But the real reason I do it is so I can flex in the mirror and see the progress, that feeling though when you see years of hard work paying off. Still I agree, it's pretty pathetic when there's a massive body builder who's accomplished nothing else in life and just lifts all day while working a min wage job and living at home. Everything in moderation.
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will respect the SRS tag so here my reason why i started lifting
    a few weeks after graduation, I found myself in possession of a gym membership, and while walking past the weight room on my way to the yoga studio Id think to myself maybe I should at least know what all this stuff is even for? So I signed up for sessions with one of the health clubs personal trainers. It was one of the best decisions Ive ever made, and not just because my trainer was awesome and totally body-positive. So to any of you trying to live up to your New Years resolutions, heres my rationale for why the gym is actually awesome.

The thing about the gym is that, in a world that constantly frames womens health around our need to get smaller, its the only place Ive found where goals are all about increasing. As women, we are bombarded with the message that we are too big. We need to take up less space, to make the numbers on the scale go down, to measure our waists with fewer inches. We are told to shrink. To me, that is not health, thats death. Making yourself lesser is just not an attitude I find appealing at all.

But at the gym, unless youre focusing on decreasing what you see on the scale, the numbers go up, not down. Your muscles get bigger. The weights you lift get heavier. The time you can hold a plank gets longer. The number of exercises you can master get more numerous. Its a way out of the thigh-gap, bikini-bridge, thinspiration death spiral.

Its also a chance to move your body in new ways. Im generally of the opinion that whatever level of activeness makes your body feel best is how active you should be, but what Ive discovered from my time in the weight room is that diversity of movement is important to. Personally, my bodys happiest when Im pretty active, which is why Ive been a runner for a long time. But running, Ive come to realize, is just one movement pattern. And being stuck in one movement pattern, whether its riding a bike or sitting at a desk, is boring. The gym gives me the chance to move in all kinds of different ways, which is awesome.

And most importantly, it all makes me feel good. Its even dare I say it kind of fun. Its fun to move in new ways. Its fun to watch your progress. Its fun looking at the 7.5 lb dumbbells I once used and thinking, look how cute and tiny they are. And then picking up the 25 lb dumbbells and feeling like a champ. And yeah, Ive lost some weight and thats nice and all, but feeling like you can do anything? Thats better than nice. Because at the end of the day, bodies arent for looking at, theyre for living in. So the real measure of how great they are is whether you can do everything you want in them. And the more stuff you can do, the more awesome that is. Because again, its about more not less.
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To become a warrior and dominate all of my enemies.The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his
    wives and daughters
    ☠️We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well, that death will tremble to take us.☠️
    🔥Equality is a lie, I am stronger!🔥
    🩸Semen Retention for more aggression and motivation!🩸
    ☠️Death is just an illusion a transition of worlds,don’t fear it for your faith is already in the hands of the Gods.☠️
    🔥Prayers,Rituals,Sacrifices,Symbolism.🔥
    🔥Only those that can control the dark side can ever truly be free.🔥

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just want to look good and feel good.
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strength and raw power to size ratio.

Hence natty for life.

Mans not lifting for aesthetics.

I started because had to get bigger to play a better tier of Rugby.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50) iameden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tokelift View Post
    I lift for men on the misk

Big sweaty aesthetic men
    ★ ☆ ★

misc agar.io crew: reps for jesus
    IG - shawzlifts

riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) riikonenbe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    -goals 180+ at decent bf%
    -theres no way im staying at 125 at 6foot again
    -life infinite times better (energy, looks, etc)
    -working out with music is very enjoyable (best part of my day)
    *Likes Jeff Seid on ******** crew*

Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started off with the same reason anyone does. Vanity,attention,etc.

No chance I'd look aesthetic natty so bodybuilding wouldn't get me attention. But the misc programmed in my head that maybe if I get a 1400+ total I'll get attention and not have to approach people to get it. I'm shy brahs, so I went with this.

So I became a power lifter and kept going and now we here going thru the motions waiting for attention. But when I'm lifting I just meditate and have these crazy thoughts so I can feel sane outside the gym.

Edit: the goal is to just compete in the IPF worlds. I really just want to inspire people who've been thru chit to just let themselves go at the gym and lift heavy. Das it. Mental gains thru the roof
    S/B/D 200/148/220 @ 74kg

** Limitless Test Crew (LTC) **

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To fill out a tshirt and not have it look like it's hanging off of a coat hanger.

DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrTynanol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kurial View Post
    I started off with the same reason anyone does. Vanity,attention,etc.

No chance I'd look aesthetic natty so bodybuilding wouldn't get me attention. But the misc programmed in my head that maybe if I get a 1400+ total I'll get attention and not have to approach people to get it. I'm shy brahs, so I went with this.

So I became a power lifter and kept going and now we here going thru the motions waiting for attention. But when I'm lifting I just meditate and have these crazy thoughts so I can feel sane outside the gym.

Edit: the goal is to just compete in the IPF worlds. I really just want to inspire people who've been thru chit to just let themselves go at the gym and lift heavy. Das it. Mental gains thru the roof
    is this a meme?

you can get big natty. You can also turn heads natty.

if youve been training for years and dont look like you lift, then you arnt lifting correctly.

you can get big natty, if you cant then thats ur own fault.
    Mod Neg: 1 - Iceman
    Mod Neg: 2 - Botika
    Mod Neg: 3 - Iceman

DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanVincer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because, even as a child, I imagined myself as a muscular man. Not a legitimate bodybuilder... but something around a lean 200 lbs at 6'0". I didn't exactly know *how* I was going to end up looking like that; I just assumed that I'd look like Steve Cook by the time I had finished puberty.

When puberty was done and I was still a lanky 18 year old... I had no respect for myself looking in the mirror. I didn't even particularly feel like a man.

5 years later... bigger and leaner than every guy I know and see, get plenty of female attention in day-to-day life that I never used to get and I can't go past a mirror without mirin myself.

If you really invest your time and effort into lifting (and I don't just mean doing a chitty split 3 times a week and getting your macros from cereal and gummy bears), then you will be a completely different person 5 years down the line. Both in terms of the way you look and your mentality towards life.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrTynanol View Post
    is this a meme?

if youve been training for years and dont look like you lift, then you arnt lifting correctly.

This.

Will return to rep.

Disclaimer: probably
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Break records, srs.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sweetneybrian View Post
    Was skinny all my life and got tired of it.
    this
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Registered User MassiveLoads420's Avatar
    MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassiveLoads420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    always wanted to be big and muscular, since i was a kid.

didnt start lifting until age 24 and i basically started cuz i was just bored and wanted to become good at something.

now i love it, its really fun breaking new PRs and watching your body get shredded over time.
    ALL IPF LIFTERS ARE 100% NATTY

MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MentallyPhil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wanted to look like Goku and achieve super saiyan

Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kurial is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DrTynanol View Post
    is this a meme?

Not a meme brah. You can't really go places as a natty bodybuilder. But that's another story, I'm no story teller.

Besides its a much more enjoyable journey to work on strength.
    S/B/D 200/148/220 @ 74kg

** Limitless Test Crew (LTC) **

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I first started: low self esteem, hated feeling weak and looking like a bish, wanted to feel more productive with my free time

Right now:relieve stress, to be a positive role model for my nephew (who is overweight at 6 god damn years old), and probably slight self diagnosed depression

1/2 man 1/2 bear 1/2 pig Distance's Avatar
    Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Simply to have a body I'm proud of and a productive way of challenging myself physically.
    ✰MISC RUNNING CREW✰
    ✰PHD STUDENT CREW✰

Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000) Ausbody is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was 18 I got beat hard in a tennis match because I was so out of shape. I returned home so angry at myself I legit couldn't even look in the mirror. That night I started doing pushups, weeks later I joined a kickboxing gym, couple of years later I started lifting and I'm enjoying it. I hope I can keep doing this till I'm 60+
    **Engineer Crew**
    **Positivity Crew**
    **Always Pick 3 Crew**

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kurial View Post
    Not a meme brah. You can't really go places as a natty bodybuilder. But that's another story, I'm no story teller.

Besides its a much more enjoyable journey to work on strength.
    Go places? 95% of misc aren't trying to become actual competing bodybuilders. Sounds like that was your goal though.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) uMirinSon93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the adrenaline of that last rep when you think your not gonna make it but you ignore the pain and still do it...but ofc i wouldnt do it if it did nothing to my body