Page 104 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 8762
    Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Northeasterner View Post
    ON's whey protein is pretty tasty. I tried their two vanilla flavors and am now on chocolate mint. It tastes pretty good as well.
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Compared to what?
    Can't it just taste good on its own? Does it have to be compared to something?
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    Can't it just taste good on its own? Does it have to be compared to something?
    Have you tasted most of their flavors?
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) streetpugilist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think Whey tastes pretty good if I may say so myself.

jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    Have you tasted most of their flavors?
    Only chocolate, which I used for several years.

My point to Vanessa was that anyone can have the opinion that ON tastes good to them. She's asked "Compared to what?" twice in this thread in regards to ON's taste. Why does it have to be in comparison to anything?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, I realize what she asked and how many times......I don't think she's playing coy here for anyone with that unique quality called insight or sarcasm.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Oh, I realize what she asked and how many times......I don't think she's playing coy here for anyone with that unique quality called insight or sarcasm.
    I picked up on the sarcasm of course, but from that standpoint I was left disappointed. I'll be sure to read some of Uber's posts to appreciate higher quality satire.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

My point to Vanessa was that anyone can have the opinion that ON tastes good to them. She's asked "Compared to what?" twice in this thread in regards to ON's taste. Why does it have to be in comparison to anything?
    If you have never tried another brand or have only had a couple, I don't think your opinion counts when contributing to input about what is THE BEST. The title of the thread is THE BEST, as in, BETTER THAN THE REST, right?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON's Vanilla tastes like garbage. Seriously.

I just picked up some Cookies 'n Cream Muscle Milk, and I must say, I'm quite impressed with the taste. It's so good, I'm actually craving it, and it's only been an hour since I had it last.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i actually really like Syntha-6 chocolate milk shake.

Ninjamonkey de la Nutra Steveoph's Avatar
    Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steveoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iso-Sensation Chocolate was quite good. ON's Rocky Road is ok at first but gets old, and for some reason I never really liked their vanilla. The 5 lb tub lasted a loong time for me. Dymatize Mocha is pretty good, and that's coming from a non-coffee drinker. I haven't tried too many, but I have gone through a fair bit of samples at the stores where they let you make your own protein shakes to test

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It is slightly better when compared to the taste of cement, particularly in sidewalks...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

atryon33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Definitely have to agree on the ON as my brand of choice...im on the vanilla right now...its good stuff

zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ON vanilla?

Sounds like charcoal and sand.

Dynamatize Dynamatize DYNAMATIZE.

zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zaxx19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With so many people SOOOO fervently against ON ......

It is hard to imagine their taste is tops.

It seems that there are 2 types of folks on here.

People who clearly have tried several different brands and DO NOT like ON, and newbies or loyal ON users who prefer ON, and seem to have not really have strayed from the brand.

Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Harris Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the taste of ON, just not the Vanilla. I've had two forms of the Chocolate and they are absolutely delicious (no Muscle Milk taste, but eh).
    weaksauce

Lookin' for rhythm. beginnerDan's Avatar
    beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginnerDan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Substance WPI Chocolate Malt I received last week is friggin' awesome.

claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) claudio_rdgz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried:

ON
    Vanilla - Tastes bad
    Cookies 'N Cream - Tastes worse than vanilla
    Double something chocolate (something like that) - ****, hell no
    Strawberry - Tastes good, seriously, best of ON

GNC
    Chocolate
    Vanilla
    Strawberry
    They all tasted like crap to me

ProRated
    Vanilla
    Chocolate
    They tasted like medicine

MaxyWhey (or some**** like that)
    Tastes real good - though some settling occurs which make it taste salty

MetRX Ultramyosin
    Vanilla - Tastes regular
    Chocolate - Tastes good
    Cookies N Cream - Like ****

MetRx ProteinPlus
    Strawberry - Tastes very good

On a sidenote All of metrx's have that liquid cement texture, but protein plus is like liquid plastic with cement, it's very dense (packed with protein) I used to take it with 32 ounces of milk and still it had the cement texture

Precision Engineered
    Weigh Gainer
    Chocolate - Damn tastes real good, but then again, it's a weight gainer

Twinlab
    Strawberry - Tasted very good, like strawberry cookies

Cytosport
    Musclemilk
    Chocolate - Tastes good

HAS ANYONE TRIED ALL THE FLAVORS IN "TRUE PROTEIN.COM" CUZ THEY SEEM INTERESTING
    Last edited by claudio_rdgz; 03-14-2007 at 01:35 AM.
    Claudio

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by claudio_rdgz View Post
    HAS ANYONE TRIED ALL THE FLAVORS IN "TRUE PROTEIN.COM" CUZ THEY SEEM INTERESTING
    TP flavoring:

The regular flavors are not very good. The Premium flavors and BSL flavors are excellent, and you don't need to add a sweetner.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All this talk of Vanilla I figure I'll give my own 2 cents... Keep in mind I traditionally can't stand 90% of most Vanillas out on tha market. Here's my Top 3:

1. Gaspari IntraPro - French Vanilla, almost Butterscotch-like

2. San Infusion - Close second, this and tha aforementioned have yet to ever get old... Has a hint of caramel, and to me Coconut which is a nice twist.

3. Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide/ BSL Casein Pro - While I don't really care for this as a Vanilla, it makes a good Marshmellow. This does get old overtime, but surprisingly makes an excellent 'base' flavor/protein to make almost any flavored shake... Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate, Bananna etc.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

FWIW:

My top 3 Vanillas:

1) Nutrabolics Isobolic
    2) Subtance WPI Vanilla Bean
    3) Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    Honorable Mention: **** Lipolytic Whey and Dymatize Elite

All are different types of protein, and all are very good, so this is based purely on subjective TASTE and not ingredients.

XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) XiZBiT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Optimum Gold 100% Whey Protein Mint Chocholate
    Faith: Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel.

BLKG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLKG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLKG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLKG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLKG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLKG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLKG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

designer whey

designer whey chocolate flavor personally i think it works the best and tastes the best at the same time, it is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by BLKG View Post
    designer whey chocolate flavor personally i think it works the best and tastes the best at the same time, it is one of my favorites.
    Compared to what?

Dropping Power Stances Giggety Giggety's Avatar
    Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)
    Compared to what?
    lol
    ROYAL DRAGON SPONSORED ATHLETE

wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildebeast214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

samples?

where do you get samples from? that way I could try out a few without buying a big tub and risking getting a ****ty flavor.

A new winner in the "Best Strawberry" category.

Black Star Labs Strawberry. HO-LY-****.

bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bolistik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muscle milk: chocolate

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I told ya its very good, I take a scoop of that and a scoop of chocolate BSL its heaven

Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Prob ON lol

Compared to what?
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If it's better than Syntha-6, I'll drink it down.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Page 104 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast