Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jocktheglide View Post
    damn dude you sure gained muscle and lost weight at the same thats impressive yourself.
    Yep. I could go skiing of that's guys upper chest or use it as a cup holder. Damn!

ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just saw Erik's "In The Trenches" segment and thought it was awesome. He seems so mellow for someone with his apparent hectic schedule (waking up 3-4 am? No thanks!) which is awesome. I think him working his legs every 10 days with everything else every 5 days is a good idea and i think he'll most def be able to bring up his upper body! Good luck to him 'cos i really like his physique!

The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks

Originally Posted by ReeBPM View Post
    Just saw Erik's "In The Trenches" segment and thought it was awesome. He seems so mellow for someone with his apparent hectic schedule (waking up 3-4 am? No thanks!) which is awesome. I think him working his legs every 10 days with everything else every 5 days is a good idea and i think he'll most def be able to bring up his upper body! Good luck to him 'cos i really like his physique!
    Erik had a great time filming this In The Trenches. I am sure that he will do another sometime soon possibly. If you are interested write MD and let them know you would like to see more of them with Erik. Erik is very mellow...thats why he has me..lol. Everything that comes out of his mouth is true he is one of the last honest men you will meet in this world.
    Behind every strong man....there stands a stronger woman!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, Landlord. I bought the mag just because of Erik. I'm a new fan.

I laughed at Erik's comments about your nickname. Congrats on everything the two of you have accomplished, especially the little one.

The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wanted to let you all know that Erik aka The House will be at Nationals! Please watch out for him and say hello!
    You cant miss him just look for the guy wearing shorts with 24 inch calves...lol.

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eskimoboy63 View Post
    is he an alien?

his head is tiny
    Thats when you know youre huge.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends on Bodybuilding.com!
    From The Fankhouser Family!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Landlord View Post
    Thank you! Please tell Eric to eat some Turkey! I am worried about him! J/K enjoy everybody!!!
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

Originally Posted by TheGame76 View Post
    Thank you! Please tell Eric to eat some Turkey! I am worried about him! J/K enjoy everybody!!!
    Believe me I am sure he will eat plenty!!! His motto is you gotta eat big to get big..lol...and is sticking to that..lol.

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well!
    My church is a gym, services conducted by Lee Priest, Arnold is god, J.C. Stands for Jay Cutler and Ronnie is Moses! I use the preacher bench for confessionals and the squat rack to pay my pennance! Praise be unto Gold's!

MFT 2: 1stindoor, Johnnybomb, DonMegaR, NotMeAgain, TheSheepDog, girlygirl, sickdevildog1, MIH-XTC, awds, Sable Strenua, The Big E

FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10) FendersRule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post
    You do get what i am saying though don't you? i know judges don't count that but, if you have something that sticks out and brings attention to you other than your physique it takes away from it. I am by no means making fun of your husband nor would i ever, i am just saying if you have something that sticks out Like Ben Whites head that people were ragging on, it draws attention from an otherwise good physique.
    The man is right. Teeth will hurt appearance.
    6"4

ON Whey Protein
    SuperPump250
    BSN CellMass
    CytoSport MuscleMass

Know thy own body

RON PAUL 2008!

aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Congrats to Erik

Even if i'm from France I've been following Erik's carrer through the web. Erik has such a fantatsic physique . Of course there are laways things to works on vene for the best of the best. This is what BB is about : improving always improving.
    i don't really understand why some keep on criticising and puting people's down...
    Erik's photos keep my motivation high. I just wanted to congrats Erik for his pro card that he deserved and wish him the best for the future.

spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000)
    The House has got an absolutely amazing physique, but IMO he has a bit more work before he will be winning contests as a pro. In a few pics it seems like he's lacking a little bit on his bicep symmetry and his abdominals.

Not trying to hate on the guy at all, in his interviews he seems like a real great down to earth cat, just throwing my opinions out there (and I'm DEFINITELY no judge, by far!).

Either way, best of luck to him in all his contests. I feel like he will do very well.

Keep up the hard work!

...Hopefully this post wasn't taken the wrong way!

Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Always good to see new blood in the pro levels. Sick quads!!

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mrs. House,

if i remember correctly you guys have kids, do they have big calves? or is it too early to tell?

Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    Mrs. House,

if i remember correctly you guys have kids, do they have big calves? or is it too early to tell?
    Well we have one child. He just turned 3 on Friday. But I think for a little guy he is pretty solid with a nice set of calves..lol..I am sure that it is pretty early for to tell yet..

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wish X a belated Happy Birthday!!

Originally Posted by Lowdown5 View Post
    Wish X a belated Happy Birthday!!
    Thank you! The years fly by. He had a awesome birthday party! Spiderman everything..lol.

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you! The years fly by. He had a awesome birthday party! Spiderman everything..lol.

Both my boys love Spiderman, and they are 24 and 11! LOL

KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Huge fan of the house! amazing calves and tris! If he brings up chest and back he will go very far in the pro ranks

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The guy looks great. As for the comments about his teeth - it's nothing braces can't fix. I'd say he pretty much has the total package. A year or 2 of braces and he would be set... when your career is based on your image, its a small price to pay.

dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dungeonlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's awesome your so supportive. That makes his job alot easier with your hard work behind the scenes. Best of luck to you guys in 08. Workout as same gym as Pump in Knoxville, been meaning to mention you guys, saw you all were friends.

Originally Posted by KyGunator View Post
    Huge fan of the house! amazing calves and tris! If he brings up chest and back he will go very far in the pro ranks
    We thank you very much for your support! Believe me Erik lives up to his word and the one thing he has stated is that he knows he has to bring up his back and chest to compete in the pro ranks and he will do just that! You can tell by looking at his photos from last years North Americans and this years North Americans. He knows what he has to work on and will stick to it!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Originally Posted by dungeonlifter View Post
    It's awesome your so supportive. That makes his job alot easier with your hard work behind the scenes. Best of luck to you guys in 08. Workout as same gym as Pump in Knoxville, been meaning to mention you guys, saw you all were friends.
    Well thank you! I love the sport as much or even more than he does...lol. I enjoy meeting new people and this is exactly what I have been able to do. Erik hopes to tear up his first show as a pro. We have some really good things in the works for next year. Yes please tell Peter we said hello! He and his wife Jessica are very dear friends of ours! They are two great people and also represent this sport well!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I understand. Its all good. We do not get offended easily. I guess no one is perfect and if the only problem people can find with him is his teeth well so be it....the only people that pay attention to those little details anyway are those that are not brave enough to get on stage or post pics of themselves. I am just saying that when you are onstage no one cares if your hair is just right, or your teeth are straight or if you have the GQ look...it comes down to the hard work and bustin your ass and puttin in the time in the gym..
    exactly!

good luck to the house as a pro, he's lucky to have such a supportive wife that will get on the boards and battle the typical bb.com drama lol!!
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Slivovica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slivovica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slivovica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slivovica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slivovica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slivovica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slivovica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I for one hope the house does well from time to time i tend to watch his leg training videos for inspiration he has sick quads dont even have to mention those calves and if the judges do start awarding shows to those with smaller waists like they should then the house will definitely start doing some damage, for all the haters and those throwing in immature comments grow up this is a guy who works, has a family to support and kid to raise and also has to make time to be a pro bodybuilder now thats someone to look up to.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in the picture where he comes in without any condition earlier in the thread... he seems to have puffy nipples... but in the new pics his nipples look close to perfect... does anyone think he might have had the gland removed (minor gyno surgery)

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    exactly!

good luck to the house as a pro, he's lucky to have such a supportive wife that will get on the boards and battle the typical bb.com drama lol!!
    Thanks! Well I am just here as a extra voice for my husband. He likes to be accessible to his fans! And it doesnt hurt that I enjoy it as well!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Originally Posted by Slivovica View Post
    I for one hope the house does well from time to time i tend to watch his leg training videos for inspiration he has sick quads dont even have to mention those calves and if the judges do start awarding shows to those with smaller waists like they should then the house will definitely start doing some damage, for all the haters and those throwing in immature comments grow up this is a guy who works, has a family to support and kid to raise and also has to make time to be a pro bodybuilder now thats someone to look up to.
    Thanks! Erik really works hard and is so dedicated and disciplined. I am truly amazed at what he does everyday and still maintains his sanity...lol. He is one the most honest hardworking family men that you will ever meet! We are truly blessed and nothing can bring us down!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

Originally Posted by siersy View Post
    in the picture where he comes in without any condition earlier in the thread... he seems to have puffy nipples... but in the new pics his nipples look close to perfect... does anyone think he might have had the gland removed (minor gyno surgery)
    I do believe that you are talking about a OFFSEASON photo and whats with looking at the mans nipples I will never understand that...lol..anyway he has never had any type of surgery. He is purely 100% himself!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com