Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone have any BAD experiences use one/one+?

just a teenager doing some research, answer the question above, thanks!

StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50) StneCldJer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't have a good experice usign one test. But it was my fault. My diet wasn't in check. If your not eating right you are not going to make gains. On the avant labs site there are some guidelines you can read to maximize your gains. Have you heard about super one plus from 1fast? There is a bro on this board who has a thread on it.

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    o ok, yeah, I ahve checked with the website to see how to adjust my diet, anyone else?

Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    if your a teenager, and your not 6'2" and desperate for a collage entry via sport then I wouldent risk it yet. wait until your 20 at the least.

I't wont benifit you _quite_ as much as someone older, and while it will improve your gains, the associated risks just aren't worth it IMHO

DcKalop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please wait until 20-21 before doing prohormones.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Teenagers cannot use ONE+ -- it will make you blind, impotent, and malodorous.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Par Deus
    Teenagers cannot use ONE+ -- it will make you blind, impotent, and malodorous.
    LMAO

What about ONE ?

Are you implying that is ok for them? LOL

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Chi_town

What about ONE ?

I have heard it can cause Scurvy.

I have seen no actual evidence of this, but if it will prevent a kid from using the demon androgen, I am all for touting the possibility, regardless.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Nutz

I't wont benifit you _quite_ as much as someone older, and while it will improve your gains, the associated risks just aren't worth it IMHO
    since par won't say it I will. This comment is silly. IMO they would make greater gains because they are even farther from their genetic potential then most older men. Why do you think it isn't as effective for teens?
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I would assume that there higher natral test would mean that the 1-test in there system would be slightly less anabolic over base level than if say a 50 year old used it.

Not so much a case of less effective, but less efficient. admitidly there are factors other than test to think about, but I'd still say that its better value at least for older guys.

Of course, im only 21 and Im on my second cycle ( although this one dosent seem to have nearly the effects of the last, and im sure my routine / diet is similar, I probably am just nearer my 'easy' genetic potential now. )

I said I was doing research guys, im 18, and no, im not using any hormonal substances, thanks for the responses though

well, got to be said, your better off using the search button. use ONE* to let the astrix (sp? ) solve the three letter search problem.

I think the main bad points are a rash some people get, and occasional itchiness a lot can get.

Potential sides are most of the normal anabolic ones, hair loss ( rare from what I’ve seen, and not likely in the short term) acne, testicular atrophy, mood alteration

If you take it before that magical night of your 21’st birthday, you will shrink to 3 feet tall, your balls will fall off, your hair will drop out / grow to 2 inches long in all the wrong places and you’ll never get laid again

Diet and training are also important, and simply by the nature of these things I'm sure people are disappointed by the results occasionally. By the same token many are very impressed; I know I was for my first ONE cycle.

It’s a good product, but its still a steroid, albeit a legal one, with all the implications that brings.

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by urbanlegend
    I said I was doing research guys, im 18, and no, im not using any hormonal substances, thanks for the responses though
    Thanks for saying so. I was about to remind them. Sheesh you would think they would've all grown tired of that argument by now.

ROFLMAO Par! That's the spirit!

Can we get back on topic? Anyone want to report negative experiences and sides they experienced from ONE or ONE+?

(I know a search would turn up plenty, but I think it's too late for the usual "do a search newbie" response.)

humm, the further from genetic potential point is a good one BTW, I missed that.

Still I don't really think its a good idea, better to wait until at the least you feel you have reached your full hight potential.

jdavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Nutz
    humm, the further from genetic potential point is a good one BTW, I missed that.

Still I don't really think its a good idea, better to wait until at the least you feel you have reached your full hight potential.
    I thought since it can't aromatize, 1-test can't stunt growth? Are there other mechanisms which it can? Par?

Originally posted by jdavis

I thought since it can't aromatize, 1-test can't stunt growth? Are there other mechanisms which it can? Par?
    Not that I am aware of.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Par Deus

Not that I am aware of.
    What about an unbalanced t/e ratio post cycle?

Delamuscles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started taking One, and everytime I take it I feel incredibly dizzy and out of it for about two hours (with or without food). When I lift immediately after dosage, my heart feels like it is pounding out of my chest, and I cant see straight. In all the sides are not that bad, only the difficulty sleeping is really bothering me. I tried the 1-ad caps about 6 months ago, and didnt notice any of the same sides. Also, no matter how much I wash my hands after dosing, the stuff seems to get in and burn my nose and eyes.

wow. I never experienced that. how much are you takeing?

SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMACKAVELI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love the stuff. I used it for a 4 week, 6 week, and 8 week cycle. All with the same length for Off Cycle. Gained a good 20 pounds and kept about 85 percent of it. I've posted my results in the Picture section. Just make sure you keep your calories high. I was hitting about 3-4000 calories with 300 grams of protien. Also used tons of Protien shakes, MRP's, Protein Bars, L-Glute, Creatine, Multi Vite, Anti O's (Vite C and E) and plenty of water. On off cycle, used Xen to sustain energy and used Trib, ZMA, and Viratese. Par's stuff rules!
    Mod massmonsterz.com
    Mod xtreme-usa.com
    Mod musclemorpheus.com

[]D [] []v[] []D

SMACKAVELI is merely an online character. The words and subject of this online character by all means does not represent the writer. This is Role Playing only...

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Delamuscles
    I just started taking One, and everytime I take it I feel incredibly dizzy and out of it for about two hours (with or without food). When I lift immediately after dosage, my heart feels like it is pounding out of my chest, and I cant see straight. In all the sides are not that bad, only the difficulty sleeping is really bothering me. I tried the 1-ad caps about 6 months ago, and didnt notice any of the same sides. Also, no matter how much I wash my hands after dosing, the stuff seems to get in and burn my nose and eyes.
    An application of dosage will not hit you immediately, and so to that your reaction may be due to the smell (certain scents can do that, to some).

Jatu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This side effect, affected more than just me...

Don't apply ONE and then go to bed and snuggle with your wife!

I just started my first cycle of ONE yesterday. Anyway, I applied the ONE about 30 minutes before and thought it was dry. Well my wife jumped in bed, snuggled up to me and buried her face in my chest. Then about 30 seconds later, she goes: "why are my lips burning?" I said oh sh*t! She jumped up and tride to wash it off. Of course, that doesn't work, so she had to ride it out. Boy did I get my a*s kicked for that one. This stuff never dries to the point of not rubbing off in your eyes, nose lips etc. And boy does it burn!

I have no problems on regular skin though...

I have noticed a little more sluggishness, although I still feel good.
    I actually seemed to have more of the tiredness on Megabol-X which I quit using because the 1-AD made me feel like sh*t.

Anyway, keep the applied areas away from wife, kids and others! It can and does rub off on them.

-jatu

hehe I had to give up wearing contacts when I went out for 4 weeks last time I used ONE :-)

Janne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For how long after it has been applied does ONE burn?

Jatu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It doesn't burn on regular skin....

for long, and not very intensely. Most of the time I don't feel any burn on regular skin. But, if you get it anywhere sensitive it may burn for quite a while. I would suggset wearing latex gloves and then only putting on areas of your body that aren't going to be rubbed by others. Plus, it takes about 20 minutes for it to dry, not 5 minutes, and I live in Arizona where puddles of water only last a few minutes.

-jatu

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: It doesn't burn on regular skin....

Originally posted by Jatu
    I would suggset wearing latex gloves -jatu
    Why didn't I ever think of that???
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

minus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

for long, and not very intensely. Most of the time I don't feel any burn on regular skin. But, if you get it anywhere sensitive it may burn for quite a while. I would suggset wearing latex gloves and then only putting on areas of your body that aren't going to be rubbed by others. Plus, it takes about 20 minutes for it to dry, not 5 minutes, and I live in Arizona where puddles of water only last a few minutes.

-jatu
    I Agree...

on my best dante thinking and typing mentality... ehem..

It is thus true that on certain surface the application of 1-testosterone will in fact peruse the skin causing some irritation on certain people... In order to ameliorate this problem it is suggested to apply the formulation on areas which are less sensitive to the destructive nature of the substance.. i.e. 1-test..
    An even better method to avoid further complications would be to rotate the application sites as often as possible, this will prevent excess contact with the same particles A, and B, which inturn create a "c" environment in the ligamentoitisof the upper layer of the lower surfce of the skin depletion lipids ... causing a burning sensation wich within time can or should I say (as the romans used to say in the 13th century) 'pershai cause an infection of the skin causing bruising which could me malinterpreted as a "rash"..

don't mind me
    **** I thought we was fighting or freedom... So why do we need moderators for again? Thats what I thougt-
    and..
    With dickhead moderators, who needs newbies?

bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haven't noticed many bad effects beside the known ones. I only rub for about 30-40 strokes. Should I do a better job and rub until the area is red, or hot? I find my face is sensitive to the lotion. Couple times while I was showering I touched my face and I guess I got some residue onto my face.

So far I have applied on shoulders, pecs, inside of forearms, biceps, calves, quads, hamstrings, and lower back. I am not able to apply to upperback, as least not able to do a good job. I will try to apply on triceps, and outer forearms also. Not gonna do the glutes.

Plus, it takes about 20 minutes for it to dry, not 5 minutes, and I live in Arizona where puddles of water only last a few minutes.

Puddles of water do not sweat in hot temperatures.

If you are putting it on correctly -- meaning: spreading it into in a very thin layer and actually rubbing it in, then it takes about 5 minutes to dry, in a relatively cool environment.

If it takes 20 minutes, spread it out more.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Thinking of a Master Plan SirSavageX's Avatar
    SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: It doesn't burn on regular skin....

Originally posted by BigBenn

Why didn't I ever think of that???
    Hehe. Oh boy does this help...especially contact lense wearers. I'll never forget the time I got Trenabol-X on my contacts, and didn't know it. Washed my hands about five times after applying, but it didn't seem to help much.

"WTF is wrong with my eyes?! Why do they burn so??"