NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

****'s "Cr2" passed the glass of water test..

Just FYI.. I had just about run out of my current CEE and decided to try the Cr2 since it was so cheap... I poured the contest of 1 cap into maybe 6-8oz of water and just almost totally dissolved on its own, no stirring or anything. Hopefully this means this stuff is good!

Though my previous brand of CEE I had to stir a lot and there were still some clumps at the top as well as floated suspended in water, but according to another post I read on here, it isn't necessarily bad, because not all CEE has the same particle size or something

Just fyi..

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why not just take the caps?

NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freakie
    Why not just take the caps?
    They are the caps dude, I did the at home test to make sure what is in the pills are indeed CEE, Bill W posted it a while back how to do it.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NY Muscle
    They are the caps dude, I did the at home test to make sure what is in the pills are indeed CEE, Bill W posted it a while back how to do it.
    How did you do that? Are you using some kind of reagent?
    Are you saying that since the powder dissolved it is CEE?

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

just wondering...you have a link to that post?

Originally Posted by freakie
    How did you do that? Are you using some kind of reagent?
    Are you saying that since the powder dissolved it is CEE?

Not sure if it means its 100% pure CEE, just going by the post he made... and I used water.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=492

DISCLAIMER: The following advice is the creation of a wanna-be chemist with no credentials or schooling in this subject. This information is meant for entertainment purposes only, and is not meant to constitute real advice.

OK. Here is a little quick at-home test you can do to evaluate your CEE product. Now mind you this is a very unreliable test unless you are dealing with two things, creatine monohydrate and/or creatine ethyl ester. In other words, it is good for differentiating between these two, but not either and anything else.. Since all of the bad CEE we tested had regular creatine monohydrate, however, I think it suits our purposes well here. It will be good only with capsules that contain pure CEE (these will have a high dose, maybe 500mg per). It will not work with products that have other ingredients.

Materials: 1 clear glass. 10oz of tap water. 2 capsules or 1 tsp of your favorite suspect CEE product.

Directions: Fill glass with water and let sit on flat surface undisturbed. Open capsules and dump powder inside. Observe. DO NOT AGITATE SOLUTION!

Creatine monohydrate has poor water solubility. You can see this in the left picture of all three images. When dropped in the glass it will sit on top of the water for a long time, slowly dropping to the bottom where it again will sit largely undissolved.

Creatine ethyl ester is far more soluble in water. You can see what happens with the glass on the right of both pictures. The CEE powder mixed beautifully immediately after being dropping into the water, . None settled at the bottom, and almost all was dissolved within 60 seconds (picture 2).

The third picture was taken immediately after 2 caps worth of powder were dumped into the glasses. The CEE was difficult to catch it dissolved so quickly (my camera setup takes about 7 seconds to shoot each picture).

So there you have it. Drop some in water and take a look.

Again, this is for informational purposes only.

Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wedgylx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not sure if it means its 100% pure CEE, just going by the post he made... and I used water.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=492

DISCLAIMER: The following advice is the creation of a wanna-be chemist with no credentials or schooling in this subject. This information is meant for entertainment purposes only, and is not meant to constitute real advice.

OK. Here is a little quick at-home test you can do to evaluate your CEE product. Now mind you this is a very unreliable test unless you are dealing with two things, creatine monohydrate and/or creatine ethyl ester. In other words, it is good for differentiating between these two, but not either and anything else.. Since all of the bad CEE we tested had regular creatine monohydrate, however, I think it suits our purposes well here. It will be good only with capsules that contain pure CEE (these will have a high dose, maybe 500mg per). It will not work with products that have other ingredients.

Materials: 1 clear glass. 10oz of tap water. 2 capsules or 1 tsp of your favorite suspect CEE product.

Directions: Fill glass with water and let sit on flat surface undisturbed. Open capsules and dump powder inside. Observe. DO NOT AGITATE SOLUTION!

Creatine monohydrate has poor water solubility. You can see this in the left picture of all three images. When dropped in the glass it will sit on top of the water for a long time, slowly dropping to the bottom where it again will sit largely undissolved.

Creatine ethyl ester is far more soluble in water. You can see what happens with the glass on the right of both pictures. The CEE powder mixed beautifully immediately after being dropping into the water, . None settled at the bottom, and almost all was dissolved within 60 seconds (picture 2).

The third picture was taken immediately after 2 caps worth of powder were dumped into the glasses. The CEE was difficult to catch it dissolved so quickly (my camera setup takes about 7 seconds to shoot each picture).

So there you have it. Drop some in water and take a look.

Again, this is for informational purposes only.