thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesliderquinn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How has your gains been since the ban of pro-hormones/steroids?

What is your results since you no longer can buy pro-hormones over the counter? I know most of us now just use whey protein,creatine,and no2 products but is that enough for the goals you wanna pursue in this bodybuilding world? Let us know your progress.

Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well for those who got their greedy hands on good old ERGOMAX are the lucky bastords. Luv ya Mates

JerzeyBoyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a hard gainer. Always been skinny. Fast metabolism. Easy to loose the gains. I was as big as I could get working hard and eating like an animal for a long time with protien and suppliments. I must say when I took M1T, one day i was looking in the mirror like in the movie Spiderman and was in awe of my gains. I could not beleive it. It pushed me past where I could not get to and now I maintain it. Unreal stuff. Totally Awesome.

Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JerzeyBoyz
    I am a hard gainer. Always been skinny. Fast metabolism. Easy to loose the gains. I was as big as I could get working hard and eating like an animal for a long time with protien and suppliments. I must say when I took M1T, one day i was looking in the mirror like in the movie Spiderman and was in awe of my gains. I could not beleive it. It pushed me past where I could not get to and now I maintain it. Unreal stuff. Totally Awesome.
    Your a young'n arent ya Mate?

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    better than ever!!

thank you ****
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Originally Posted by Nathan1
    better than ever!!

thank you ****
    Ahh One Of The Lucky Bastords

illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly, gaining size and strength isn't my problem... it's the losing of weight now. I used to depend on Clenbutrx by VPX.. and now I'm stuck. I tried Redline, that crap doesn't work. Now I'm thinkin of getting my hands on Ephedrine/Caffein plus Redline... Which I'm trying to find an alternative for redline... or better yet Clenbutrx.

Originally Posted by illriginal
    Honestly, gaining size and strength isn't my problem... it's the losing of weight now. I used to depend on Clenbutrx by VPX.. and now I'm stuck. I tried Redline, that crap doesn't work. Now I'm thinkin of getting my hands on Ephedrine/Caffein plus Redline... Which I'm trying to find an alternative for redline... or better yet Clenbutrx.
    Cant go wrong with good old fasion clen/t3 mate

glennjleest101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gains have been okay since the ban. I don't know that any supplement can compare to M1-test and 4-AD. They are really strong, and the other stuff stronger is Hardcore gear. I have used M1-test for a long time now, on cycle and off cycle, and it works. I guess im just going to have to be more patient with my progress from now on. I love lifting so, it isn't so bad waiting for gains.
    STEP UP THE INTENSITY! WE just going to have to lift harder and eat better in order to get close to the smae results as we did during the prohormon era.
    How did Bush get the idea that banning prohormones would protect our youth?
    Ban cigarettes, and unhealthy foods! That is what is killing the nation, not prohormones. Just my two cents

JerzeyBoyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Excuse Me Mr. Crazed

well "mate" I am twenty eight.... is that "youngin" enough for you wiseguy

threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) threespikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

well unfortioatly i started bodybuilding when pro hormones/steroids where banned so i never used them.

PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PowerSwede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thesliderquinn
    What is your results since you no longer can buy pro-hormones over the counter? I know most of us now just use whey protein,creatine,and no2 products but is that enough for the goals you wanna pursue in this bodybuilding world? Let us know your progress.
    I am so happy i didn't touch the stuff.

(Pumping & Humping) Body_Builder's Avatar
    Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just cause there banned doesn't stop people from buying them