kyle04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Am I overdoing it ?

My current supplementation consists of

VNS Jacked
    ZMA
    Animal Pack (every other day)
    6-oxo
    and of course protein

but I basically have 30 days to get in the best shape of my life

been thinking of doing the combination of:

Animal M-Stack
    Animal Stack 2
    VNS Jacked
    ZMA
    Animal Pack every 2 days
    (should i keep up the 6-oxo) ????

Am i getting too much arginine between the VNS Jacked and the 2 stacks...?

Also... I need a good fat burner for my last week and a half (on the 26th of march is when I need to hit my peak)

I'm thinking Scorch.... but is that okay to throw into that supplementation on my last week and a half.... I dont want to overdo the supp's and end up having complications... but I also need every edge i can get... heck if i had access to juice or PH id probly do it

money is no problem for me.... I felt great when i did the M-stack before... even though most people say its a scam...its great placebo for me : ) so please hold back the flames on money wasting and expensive piss

And also... My diet is fine :P

here is my current log... i think with all the pro test i can increase my gym time and volume... but...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=402616

I am really having a hard time getting my chest to grow... my arms are starting to look too big for my chest..

p.s. do transdermals work (i have very little BF dont know the %, but there is a slim bit on my lower abs that i will need to get rid of)

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good. Look into getting some Sesathin by Avant Labs. It's an awesome source of FFA's. Scorch has worked great for others here. I have never tried it. Good luck man.
    Add me on instagram @davidgzz1981

300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kyle04
    My current supplementation consists of

VNS Jacked
    ZMA
    Animal Pack (every other day)
    6-oxo
    and of course protein

but I basically have 30 days to get in the best shape of my life

been thinking of doing the combination of:

Animal M-Stack
    Animal Stack 2
    VNS Jacked
    ZMA
    Animal Pack every 2 days
    (should i keep up the 6-oxo) ????

Am i getting too much arginine between the VNS Jacked and the 2 stacks...?

Also... I need a good fat burner for my last week and a half (on the 26th of march is when I need to hit my peak)

I'm thinking Scorch.... but is that okay to throw into that supplementation on my last week and a half.... I dont want to overdo the supp's and end up having complications... but I also need every edge i can get... heck if i had access to juice or PH id probly do it

money is no problem for me.... I felt great when i did the M-stack before... even though most people say its a scam...its great placebo for me : ) so please hold back the flames on money wasting and expensive piss

And also... My diet is fine :P

here is my current log... i think with all the pro test i can increase my gym time and volume... but...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=402616

I am really having a hard time getting my chest to grow... my arms are starting to look too big for my chest..

p.s. do transdermals work (i have very little BF dont know the %, but there is a slim bit on my lower abs that i will need to get rid of)

You can't spot target fat loss bro.

kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd actually take out the ZMA and keep the 6 oxo, or the other way around, I just think you'll have better results with the 6oxo, I dont think there is a need for both...

300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10) 300C is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kyle00
    I'd actually take out the ZMA and keep the 6 oxo, or the other way around, I just think you'll have better results with the 6oxo, I dont think there is a need for both...

Why would you do that?

kyle04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kyle04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

is there a fatburner that doesnt have effects on your thyroid ?/ i already have a good metabolism and dont want to mess with it

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why so much Animal Garbage?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"