Pre-1960s Work Outs FTW! Blashy's Avatar
    Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Low Carb Vince Gironda meal plan.

I name it Vince Gironda because he was the first big time pusher of low carbs to burn bodyfat. Sometimes in the 60s and he had been doing it in the 50s.

I really don't mind the repetitiveness of eating the same foods, I actually prefer it.

I eat my eggs raw mixed in with my whey protein.

No other dairy products as I get acne from them, too bad raw milk is not legal in Canada (yet) because I get virtually no acne from it and it tastes SOOOO much better.

I'm not a big eater so this is why I use lots of whey protein although I will be buying a more slowly digested protein to replace my last whey protein shake before bed.

I also take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, one in the morning and one at diner. I love that stuff, really helps in keeping the internal system clean and helps immensely with digestion.

Post work out I use Blackstrap Molasse for carbs. Couple of table spoons is 20-25 grams of carbs with TONS of minerals.

I do Full Body Work Outs 3 times a week, one exercise (compound) per muscle with 6sets of 6reps at 15-20 seconds of rest in between sets. Another Vince Gironda favorite

I'll keep you all posted on the results.

Feel free to comment.
    You can live a healthy life without Carbs.

You'll die if you eliminate proteins or fats.

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey bro if you really want some raw milk I have relatives who own a farm in gracefield QC I could have them hook you up they have 4 or 5 milk cows

pm me if you want to make the drive they charge the locals $5 a gallon I can get that for you for sure got to shake the sheeet before you drink it though cause it seperates in the fridge.
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do your eggs really only have 6 cals?? Or are you just doing whites.....

Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Blashy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You misread, hehe.

That is 6 grams of protein .

70-75 calories each.

I would NEVER EVER eat an egg without the yellow. That is where the best stuff is.

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh it doesn't show cals for some reason. that does make more sense though

What the hell, where is the edit button on this forum? It seems to have disappeared on me.

Anyways, due to having discovered the fitday website I have managed to really tweak my diet easily and bring it in line to a proper low carb, high fat diet.

I refined my meal plan, I reduced carbs that were from fiber since we do not absorb that kind.

I included my chlorella I take everyday, 4 grams. That IMHO is the most powerful green vegetable source you can eat. I take it in 4 1 gram caplets I buy at bb.com by NOW nutrition.

Brings me down to 27.75 grams of carbs a day.

I love how almonds are so high in fiber, you can eat a good amount without affecting your carb count.

I do not have allot of fiber in my diet but I do not worry about that, the coconut oil or the chlorella keep me regular and since I use both .

I have noticed a small decrease in bodyfat since switching.

FYI, if you have been thinking to doing this type of meal plan for some years... don't do like I did, continually hesitate because of all that fat eating.

It is amazing how our brain can be programmed even if we do not believe in the message. If you hear the message from birth you will have conflicts within you.

I wanted to start this easily over 8 years ago. Every time I would consume more fats a few days in a row I would feel as if I was putting on fat which was totally untrue. But the mechanism of hearing fat puts on fat was ingrained in my brain and message would pop up even after reading over and over (been an avid Vince Gironda fan for years) that this is not the case.

And it is much easier to eat like this than it is with carbs. I never feel bloated, my colon is much more regular and without even doing cardio I have lost a little bit of bodyfat while on a maintenance (not cutting).

Bulking will be so much fun when I will be able to do so.

Lothur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lothur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lothur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lothur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lothur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lothur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lothur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How are you handling carb-ups? Are you doing the one large carb meal every 3-4 days like I read he recommended or on weekends?

Oh, and it's looking good. Vince Gironda's the man.

No I do not do any carb up.

Vince recommends carb ups ONLY when on a "zero" carb diet.

His cutting diet is meat and eggs. You do it for six weeks.

In the instance you are in such low carbs, less than 20 grams for sure on meat and eggs only you will need a carb up meal every 3-5 days.

Since I take in 28-30 grams a day I have no need for a carb up.

I never feel a lack of energy, although the coconut oil is a superb source of fuel .