Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got nothin Blake.

Stay strong and good luck with the stims.

And be on AIM more.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xxghostxx View Post
    I do but am not on too much anymore. I added you to my list though. Maybe hit me up via PM if possible?
    Yeah, wanted to ask of your professional advice.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    Got nothin Blake.

Stay strong and good luck with the stims.

And be on AIM more.
    I will try. Probably be on aim a lot more during my genetics lecture this semester .

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2 View Post
    Yeah, wanted to ask of your professional advice.
    Heh. I will help if I can. Like I said, I added your aim name to my list and hope I can catch you on sometime soon.
    Unaffiliated.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Final review forthcoming! I am trying to get the pre-log photos for it but am battling my camera/firewire card to no avail. Please bear with me a bit longer!
    Unaffiliated.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you will, please fill in this form upon completion of your log. This can be in addition to any normal summary you may do at the end of a log. A standard example is featured in italic. Remove these and fill in your own words. Thank you.

Trial length (weeks): 4 weeks

Beginning body weight: 205lbs
    Beginning body fat % (approx): 10%

End body weight: 210lbs
    End body fat % (approx): 10%

Weight difference: +5lbs
    Body fat % difference: No change

Give a basic description of your training and dietary approach:

Body parts training once per week, high intensity, moderate volume. Diet is high protein, moderate fat and moderate carbohydrates. Calories were 3575kcals per day - approximately 500kcals above maintenance. Six meals spaced out per day.

Please note any effects the product had on:

Strength

Strength progress on every exercise was significant, with several PRs set during the course of the trial.

Rating (1-10): 9

Energy

Energy was much improved throughout, as was endurance and stamina for cardiovascular work.

Rating (1-10): 9

Mood

Most days I was in a very positive mood.

Rating (1-10): 7

Sex drive

Sex drive was increased by the second week, and maintained for the remainder of the trial.

Rating (1-10): 8

Erection strength

Erection strength seemed better for the majority of the trial.

Rating (1-10): 7

Add anything miscellaneous here

Recovery between workouts was significantly reduced, and I had high anticipation for the next days workout for the entire trial.

Overall product rating (1-10): 9
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Final review forthcoming! I am trying to get the pre-log photos for it but am battling my camera/firewire card to no avail. Please bear with me a bit longer!
    We are still here Blake!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BLAKE!!! Don't let Rob's erection questions ruin your log.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Or run you off! @ Rob

I talked to Blake about this....he's pretty sure Rob is only asking this questions so he has some "sure thing" options when he comes to the states. :gross:

I told the ghost he needn't answer the question, since he is a sensitive fella.

Final Review - Summary

First I'd like to apologize for the time lapse between my last post and my final review. I had my first draft of a scientific publication due yesterday at 5 PM and have been busting my ass to get it researched and written on top of preparing for school, working, and training - the grind as it were. Onto the review!

If you refer to my first post you will note that I am certainly not new to the world of Designer Supplements and their formulations utilizing Divanil. The strengths of this lignan from the root of the stinging nettle plant were easily realized by those who've used the previous version of ActivaTe sans the Xtreme moniker and ingredients (namely, everything on the ingredient panel that's not Divanil). The claims for the original product include an increase in bioavailable testosterone levels, insulin and ultimately blood sugar stabilization, as well as improved sleep patterns. The Extreme version through the addition of other synergistic compounds builds on this platform while also helping with mood improvements, sex drive, and improvements in recovery.

With these claims in hand I would like to explore my first and hopefully not last experience using ActivaTe Xtreme. Throughout my short trip with this new product I experienced many of the same things I did on my first round with ActivaTe. This time I went from 162 lbs. to 165 lbs. on a maintenance-semi hypercaloric diet with a pretty physically demanding job. Sleep was one of the first things I picked up on during this short trial. During my first experience with the original NHA stack I had a very inconsistent sleep pattern; I'd sleep incredibly well for a week then have a few days of deplorable sleep. With the Xtreme version I was sleeping soundly almost all of the time and in turn woke up feeling very rested through almost the entirety of the log. The other really dramatic improvement was in regards to recovery. Granted I don?t train nearly as often as many around here, I do inflict enough abuse on my muscles to create some significant microtrauma which leaves me hurting a few days after a training bout. During this log however, this type of thing was next to null and on my next round with ActivaTe Xtreme I'm going to increase training frequency and test the waters a bit.

The good doesn't end there! With higher gas prices and the glorious weather abound I took to the road-bike quite a bit this summer. After about a week and a half I was able to note a pretty decent improvement in my endurance just riding around. Normally I don't think this effect would be as pronounced but with the amount of time I spent riding this summer, I could tell something was different - better. This boost in endurance probably owing much of its effect to the inclusion of rhodiola rosea. This is not to say the whole of the formula didn't have a cumulative effect, but I?m sure this had more to do with it than the other pieces. Having played around with bulk rhodiola rosea in the past, I noticed similar feelings in mood improvement but my past experience didn't elicit any benefit on endurance. As for vascularity, improvements of this sort are hard for me to note as I generally stay very lean (and vascular) but I can attest to noticing an increase in muscular "fullness", something I definitely noticed while using the original. Additionally I was much stronger throughout the duration of this log and this helped facilitate the recovery of my shoulder during my rehab process. Something that?s been giving me grief for quite some time! I suppose the only real trouble I had in using ActivaTe Xtreme was a short-lived (maybe a week and a half) increase in bowel frequency that was definitely beyond the norm for me. That said, I'm uncertain if other loggers experienced it but it subsided eventually.

So what's the bottom line? The bottom line is that this formula has a great ingredient profile, has additional benefits not realized with the original version in my experience, and about everywhere I look seems to cost only a few dollars more than the original. How D.S. did this with such a minimal increase in price I will never know, but as a consumer I can?t complain about getting such good value for my money.

Before I end this I'd like to thank everyone for following along, the D.S. crew for being a fantastic bunch, and allowing me to test this updated product for them! Rob, I will get to your survey shortly and do my best to answer any and all questions, irrespective of their awkwardness .
    Last edited by xxghostxx; 08-28-2007 at 08:20 AM.
    Unaffiliated.

First I'd like to apologize for the time lapse between my last post and my final review. I had my first draft of a scientific publication due yesterday at 5 PM and have been busting my ass to get it researched and written on top of preparing for school, working, and training - the grind as it were. Onto the review!

If you refer to my first post you will note that I am certainly not new to the world of Designer Supplements and their formulations utilizing Divanil. The strengths of this lignan from the root of the stinging nettle plant were easily realized by those who've used the previous version of ActivaTe sans the Xtreme moniker and ingredients (namely, everything on the ingredient panel that's not Divanil). The claims for the original product include an increase in bioavailable testosterone levels, insulin and ultimately blood sugar stabilization, as well as improved sleep patterns. The Extreme version through the addition of other synergistic compounds builds on this platform while also helping with mood improvements, sex drive, and improvements in recovery.

With these claims in hand I would like to explore my first and hopefully not last experience using ActivaTe Xtreme. Throughout my short trip with this new product I experienced many of the same things I did on my first round with ActivaTe. This time I went from 162 lbs. to 165 lbs. on a maintenance-semi hypercaloric diet with a pretty physically demanding job. Sleep was one of the first things I picked up on during this short trial. During my first experience with the original NHA stack I had a very inconsistent sleep pattern; I'd sleep incredibly well for a week then have a few days of deplorable sleep. With the Xtreme version I was sleeping soundly almost all of the time and in turn woke up feeling very rested through almost the entirety of the log. The other really dramatic improvement was in regards to recovery. Granted I don?t train nearly as often as many around here, I do inflict enough abuse on my muscles to create some significant microtrauma which leaves me hurting a few days after a training bout. During this log however, this type of thing was next to null and on my next round with ActivaTe Xtreme I'm going to increase training frequency and test the waters a bit.

The good doesn't end there! With higher gas prices and the glorious weather abound I took to the road-bike quite a bit this summer. After about a week and a half I was able to note a pretty decent improvement in my endurance just riding around. Normally I don't think this effect would be as pronounced but with the amount of time I spent riding this summer, I could tell something was different - better. This boost in endurance probably owing much of its effect to the inclusion of rhodiola rosea. This is not to say the whole of the formula didn't have a cumulative effect, but I?m sure this had more to do with it than the other pieces. Having played around with bulk rhodiola rosea in the past, I noticed similar feelings in mood improvement but my past experience didn't elicit any benefit on endurance. As for vascularity, improvements of this sort are hard for me to note as I generally stay very lean (and vascular) but I can attest to noticing an increase in muscular "fullness", something I definitely noticed while using the original. Additionally I was much stronger throughout the duration of this log and this helped facilitate the recovery of my shoulder during my rehab process. Something that?s been giving me grief for quite some time! I suppose the only real trouble I had in using ActivaTe Xtreme was a short-lived (maybe a week and a half) increase in bowel frequency that was definitely beyond the norm for me. That said, I'm uncertain if other loggers experienced it but it subsided eventually.

So what's the bottom line? The bottom line is that this formula has a great ingredient profile, has additional benefits not realized with the original version in my experience, and about everywhere I look seems to cost only a few dollars more than the original. How D.S. did this with such a minimal increase in price I will never know, but as a consumer I can?t complain about getting such good value for my money.

Before I end this I'd like to thank everyone for following along, the D.S. crew for being a fantastic bunch, and allowing me to test this updated product for them! Rob, I will get to your survey shortly and do my best to answer any and all questions, irrespective of their awkwardness .
    Fantastic Blake, thanks a ton for the review and log.

We are still here Blake!

Or run you off! @ Rob

Thanks for being patient 40!

I talked to Blake about this....he's pretty sure Rob is only asking this questions so he has some "sure thing" options when he comes to the states. :gross:

Maybe he's genuinely curious about PDE-5 inhibition for future product reference? Or maybe it's something else.... I do recall him being quite thrilled about a Prince ring-tone he had in the past .
    Unaffiliated.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont know about rob, but i was really curious about the erection results.

hooga!!!!
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

As long as Chuck is stateside, i'm always on a promise.

Anyhoo, Blake, if you could fill the form in that'd be awesome for our stats. Thanks.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun