BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm going to try this...

Someone posted a message linking to http://www.musclemagazine.com/bb/sho...threadid=59668 which had a way to work out how many Calories you need to be taking in too gain mass/maintain/lose weight. Has anyone tried this method? I'm going to try it and tie it in with that 12-min cardio routine and see what happens.

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BritBoy,

I have not tried these methods as of yet, but if they are proven to work then I would certainly give them a try.

Let us all know how you get on, post a detailed analysis of your experience if possible.

Dan101
    Original board member since 1999

BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK. I'll post how I get on. I'm planning on noting down my results and I'll probably post here each week with my results.

Actually, now i come to think of it it may be kinda hard to monitor all my calories because my parents cook dinner and I don't have time to work out whats in it. I'll just try to keep below my meal limits for my breakfast & lunch & mid-afternoon snack (4 o'clock ish)
    Last edited by BritBoy; 06-09-2002 at 06:19 AM.