Thread: Lower Abs

Bigswede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Lower Abs

I've recently started lifting again and I've been making pretty impressive gains, but I cant shed this pooch in my lowers abs. My upper abs are fine (from crucnhes). I work out at home so I dont have access to any ab machinces of any sort. Any suggestions of how I can get rid of this? Any help yall can give my will be totally appreciated. Thanks

JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Leg lifts.

You get on that stand where you rest your fore arms on the pads and dangle you feet. Then raise your knees up twords your chest.
    The Autumn wind is a RAIDER

Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpiron29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Leg rises are good to.
    Lye on your back on the floor, and lift your legs straight up, hold, and lower (keeping your legs straight in the air).

Check out these articles, there are some better exercise explinations, and pictures showing how to do them. Also outlined programs!

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_123abs.html

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/205abs.html

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/175abs.html

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/169ab2.html

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/189pelv.html

jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordangoku is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leg Raises,Reverse crunches, and Hanging leg raises hit the lower part of your abs the most.
    I can do all things through christ which strentheneth me.

Philippians 4:13

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make sure when you train your lower abs that with each rep you lift your hips off the mat or pad you are on, old it for 1 second, then bring your legs back down. Just lifting your legs is not the most effective way.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's all about the bicycle motion... that kills all ab muscles.