Closed Thread
    The Physics Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy If she wont put out when shes alive, maybe shell put out when shes dead...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Central/0....ap/index.html

Tried to run over and kill lady so he could screw dead body.....Do you think shed still get wet?

Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GREAT FALLS, Montana (AP) -- A teen who wrote about wanting to do "horrible things" was sentenced to 50 years in prison for trying to kill a woman by driving up onto a sidewalk to hit her with his sport utility vehicle.

District Judge Kenneth Neill sentenced Daniel Robbins to 80 years, with 30 years suspended, for attempted murder. Robbins pleaded guilty in February.

Police say Robbins, now 17, told investigators he tried to kill Patty Emanuel, 40, while she was jogging last May 27 because he wanted to have sex with her corpse.

"Mental health is no excuse for this act," Neill said. "He knew what he was doing."

Neill noted a class assignment where Robbins, at age 15, listed as New Year's resolutions goals such as tasting human flesh and getting a driver's license "so I can do those horrible things people like to read about in the paper."

"The defendant made up his mind to run her down well in advance," Neill said. "It is a miracle that she survived."

Emanuel was hospitalized for 24 days with six fractured vertebrae, four fractures in her pelvis, a collapsed lung, three broken ribs and other injuries.

As with all juvenile sentences, Robbins' will automatically be reviewed before he turns 21 in November 2007.

At a hearing last year, the police officer assigned to C.M. Russell High School testified that school officials had met with Robbins and his parents several times after his teacher alerted them to the boy's "resolutions."

HAHAHAHAHAAH! What a wacko!
    Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

Location: Center of the Universe ... the world revolves around me
    Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Coliones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Should have just walked him out back to a dumpster and shot him. Save us all a lot of money/time.

15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 15u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that dude is crazy. they should have him killed.

Doing the Repeater. HardKnockNES's Avatar
    HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watching every motion
    In my foolish lover's game
    On this endless ocean
    Finally lovers know no shame
    Turning and returning
    To some secret place inside
    Watching in slow motion
    As you turn around and say

Take my breath away...
    Take my breath away...

*S* 1\*
    Sheepdog #50

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn! That's one sick mother****er.

BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by 15u
    that dude is crazy. they should have him killed.
    generally being crazy is a reason that you would not be put to death

Originally posted by BuckWyld
    generally being crazy is a reason that you would not be put to death

Declaring a person insane should not keep them from getting death penalty....they should be first ones to go.

Boring Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: If she wont put out when shes alive, maybe shell put out when shes dead...

Originally posted by The Physics Guy
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Central/0....ap/index.html

Tried to run over and kill lady so he could screw dead body.....Do you think shed still get wet?
    People like this should be locked away from society. Gruesome, Gruesome.

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought that I was the only one f*cked up enough to think about sh*t like that!
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

Crimson-Model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Declaring a person insane should not keep them from getting death penalty....they should be first ones to go.
    Oddly...I've always believe that as well...

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Crimson-Model
    Oddly...I've always believe that as well...
    Double bump! Our system of justice sucks.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuckWyld has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the entire idea behind being found criminally insane is that the person does not realize what they have done is wrong. my understanding is that execpt for avoiding the death penalty it is worse than being sent to jail because it is pretty much the same thing, with no set sentance, they keep you till they feel that you are cured, or you die.

Originally posted by BuckWyld
    the entire idea behind being found criminally insane is that the person does not realize what they have done is wrong. my understanding is that execpt for avoiding the death penalty it is worse than being sent to jail because it is pretty much the same thing, with no set sentance, they keep you till they feel that you are cured, or you die.

So this is suppose to make sense:

I kill someone for getting pissed off at them, like they rape my wife or something. I sentenced to death.

Jimmy runs over and kills a women and tries to rape the dead corpse. He gets sentenced to 4 years in medical hospital until hes magically not insane anymore.

please explain the logic.

quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50) quodnomen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there was a tv show about this but i forget which one.....

also anyone else reminded of clerks? ....
    "you farked a dead guy?" -dante
    "I thought it was you!"

ZMA115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hit it.
    Last edited by derekmac; 04-14-2004 at 07:24 PM.

egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) egon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by ZMA115
    I hit it.
    you ****
    6'2.5'' and 184lbs

~11%bf