Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: should you pay?

BigDickCharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should you pay?

on the first date what is the best advice for how to handle paying/ect??

Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't do something expensive and it becomes a non-issue. If you go get coffee, even if you pay for everything, you're out what, 5 bucks? Go to a park, throw a football/frisbee/whatever...that's free.

baldrick5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pay for your stuff only(food,tickets etc.) and make her pay for her stuff.

Brandi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I think a true gentleman offers to pay for a girl~
    but should also be careful enough to not be taken advantage of, you can normally tell if a girl is a sponge. A nice girl would offer to pay @ times too, I don't think the guy should always have to pay...it should kidna equal out.

dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillon1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Operaman
    Don't do something expensive and it becomes a non-issue. If you go get coffee, even if you pay for everything, you're out what, 5 bucks? Go to a park, throw a football/frisbee/whatever...that's free.
    true advice from a guy with game.

BigDickCharles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im just gonna make a **** load of money so I can date the really expensive hot slutty actress types.

madscotsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before I go out with a girl, I make it clear that I only pay on dates. So at the end of the meal/drink watever, I casually ask "will I be paying" and if she likes me, I pay.
    Stats
    16 yrs old 6'3''
    228 lbs
    "Brothers and sisters are natural enemies, like English and Scots, like Welsh and Scots, like the Japanese and Scots, and like Scots and other Scots! Those damn Scots!"- Groundskeeper Willy

Doctor Evil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No. Don't ever pay. You are not a personal wallet.

fatfuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get her to pay for her stuff, make it equal out. THat's the best thing to do, otherwise you're seen as a bitch, one that will supplicate, and that's not manly...

Johnny34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually the girl and I will negotiate before the date ( $50 for Oral , $100 for intercourse, etc...)

Hope this helps

A|X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally posted by Johnny34
    Usually the girl and I will negotiate before the date ( $50 for Oral , $100 for intercourse, etc...)

Hope this helps
    hah!

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

the only thing a dude should pay for is the after-morning pill

Doctor Evil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
    What? Why?!

Talking

Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
    You mean to tell me you get laid?

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bitches want equal rights then they can share the bill simple as that, they can thank the feminists... :P
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

L3P2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If woman want equality they can open their own ****ing doors, go first or second (whatever order you happen to be going in a door in!), pull out their own damn chair, and they can pay their own damn bill. dumb bitches.

Esmir03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Johnny34

Hope this helps
    lol ^^^^^^^ he pays for sex

if she asked you out then she pays, if you asked her out then you pay half she pays half. Thats how I do, mmmmm that must be the reason why girls stoped asking me out

money dont grow on trees

Thumbs down

Truly, common you guys Ya'll can't be serious. I feel sorry for whatevery girl.... ends up with you. I don't even see how a decent girl would be interested in you guys with the attitude. I think ya'll are just trying to be all hard.......

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by Brandi
    Truly, common you guys Ya'll can't be serious. I feel sorry for whatevery girl.... ends up with you. I don't even see how a decent girl would be interested in you guys with the attitude. I think ya'll are just trying to be all hard.......
    Aww poor widdle girls... they are getting used by meany guys and these guys want these poor widdle girls to pay for their own ****... oh the humanity!

While on the other hand Brandi and her female "sweethearts" are getting freebies from guys who dont know any better than to value their hard earned money... the irony.
    Last edited by mASF; 04-12-2004 at 09:02 PM.

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Brandi
    I think a true gentleman offers to pay for a girl~
    but should also be careful enough to not be taken advantage of, you can normally tell if a girl is a sponge. A nice girl would offer to pay @ times too, I don't think the guy should always have to pay...it should kidna equal out.
    if i pay for her on the first date, wouldnt she expect to me to pay on all other dates to come? if she does expect that, how do i tell her otherwise?

Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Operaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Geez, when did we guys become such cheap asses??? So you go out and you pay for her and it doesn't work out....you had an evening with what was hopefully an attractive and interesting woman, you got to practice your "game" one on one for an extended period, and if you're smart you're out what, 20-30 bucks(cost of her dinner at a mid-level corporate restaurant and her move ticket)? If that's too much, shoot, just go get coffee or ice cream or something and go to the park, and then you're out only 5-10 bucks. Hell, we spend a lot more than that on stupid ass supplements that don't do squat!

Originally posted by braindmg
    if i pay for her on the first date, wouldnt she expect to me to pay on all other dates to come? if she does expect that, how do i tell her otherwise?
    Didn't you post about having a maid earlier? Personally I've never had a problem with women using me for money...mostly because I don't have much...but I only take out what I think are good quality women and thus I don't mind showing them a good time, and they usually offer to pay and I let them sometimes.

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't you post about having a maid earlier? Personally I've never had a problem with women using me for money...mostly because I don't have much...but I only take out what I think are good quality women and thus I don't mind showing them a good time, and they usually offer to pay and I let them sometimes.
    yeah, i have a maid. but having money is not an excuse to be a chump, right?

i mean, i would still wanna know if the chick is just after my money.

i got game, so girls offer to pay.

Originally posted by Esmir03
    i got game, so girls offer to pay.
    every time a girl asks me out, she pays for the date...
    (it happens alot, mind you)

but whenever I ask a girl out, i feel obligated to pay.

how do i tell her we should pay 50/50? wouldnt i sound like a cheap guy?

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)

Common sense thing, pay for your own stuff. Your not her wallet so dont try and act like one. Dont do dinners and expensive things with newly met girls anyway until they proove you by sleeping with you that they are worth your time and some money.

Thumbs up

Geez, when did we guys become such cheap asses??? So you go out and you pay for her and it doesn't work out....you had an evening with what was hopefully an attractive and interesting woman, you got to practice your "game" one on one for an extended period, and if you're smart you're out what, 20-30 bucks(cost of her dinner at a mid-level corporate restaurant and her move ticket)? If that's too much, shoot, just go get coffee or ice cream or something and go to the park, and then you're out only 5-10 bucks. Hell, we spend a lot more than that on stupid ass supplements that don't do squat!
    now thats what i'm talking about

Okay, if you're laying on the c/f and you've got some game, it shouldn't be too hard really. You just need to say it in a humorous way and word it so she feels like you're qualifying her. Tell her something to the effect that you're not gonna drop 20 bucks only to find out she's a psycho stalker, so she better wear something sexy and bring her visa card!

Since you apparently do have means, do be considerate of her and suggest you two hang out somewhere that won't be too expensive for her. I don't know your area, but if you were in manhattan it wouldn't be really cool to invite a girl to Jean Georges and then expect her to pay her half!

here i should write a guide for dummies lol {I'm in HS its easier lol)

1. make sure that girl likes you
    2. you got to be popular
    3. dont show her any intrest in her
    4. woke up to her and say "damn i need a gf"
    5. she asks you out
    6. you say yes
    7. you and her goo somewhere
    8. when its time to pay give her the bill to look at
    9. while shes looking at it just look at your cell phone or something
    10. she pays

if she dont pay, then tell her you need to use the bathroom leave her there with the bill and dont come back.

Originally posted by Esmir03
    here i should write a guide for dummies lol {I'm in HS its easier lol)

1. make sure that girl likes you
    2. you got to be popular
    3. dont show her any intrest in her
    4. woke up to her and say "damn i need a gf"
    5. she asks you out
    6. you say yes
    7. you and her goo somewhere
    8. when its time to pay give her the bill to look at
    9. while shes looking at it just look at your cell phone or something
    10. she pays

if she dont pay, then tell her you need to use the bathroom leave her there with the bill and dont come back.
    lol funny you probably did this.