dlim1120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow deadlift question

hmmm so i understand that "good form" requires yu to drive with your legs and to keep yur back straight
    however, is it "harder" or easier to drive with your legs?
    also would that mean that deadlift legends like jouko ahola have "bad form" http://youtube.com/watch?v=-1MgbRluF...elated&search=
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incinerated will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    omfg, Exercises section maybe?

if your in a power rack, look at the far bar highest off the ground and stay looking at it all the way through. This should keep your back straight.

Perfectly straight back DL only with legs ONLY work legs though and have an assisting part of back. Like triceps and chest.
    the only time you should ever talk about sex is on the phone to a trained professional at $3.99 a minute.

however, is a perfectly straight back "harder" than not perfectly straight back?
    in addition, the deadlift exercise is supposed to target the erctor spinae with legs as "synergist or contributor muscles" http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...BDeadlift.html
    so yes, its like tricep and chest but the roles are switched
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP

and yea you did not answer my original question
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    In my mind, I like to split it up into two parts, althouth the actual lift is one smooth motion. From the floor, drive through with you legs for the initial pull off the floor. Your back should keep app. the same angle to the floor during this time. After the bar reaches around the knee level, the back angle to the floor will increase as you begin to go more vertical and finish the lift.

i thank you for your responses but your not answering my original question!!
    i know how to and the correct form for deadlifts my question is which is "harder"
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lay off the guy for a bit dlim- you should be glad you got a constructive response at all.

On topic-

"Bad" form tends to be easier with exercises in general, but I've found proper DL form with leg drive to be much easier than SLDLing it. Experiences will vary...

Also, proper form is a straight lower back; rounding of the shoulders is acceptable and probably will help you lift more weight safely. Ahola there might be pushing it, but his lower back isn't rounded.
    IG: @toadkillerdog

Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dreeze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude is bleeding out fo his ****ing nose.