split2skim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy 245 down to 193 and needs help

hi, I am 19 years old. i been weightlifting for 6 months now and i used to way 245 at 5 feet 9 inches", now i am at 192. i still have some body fat to lose and iI was wondering if anyone knows a perfect routine to get ripped, also what protein, vitamin supplements, and creatine i should take. Also i want to know what do they think is best for abs.

Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.hulk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good job loosin the fat dude,i'm exactly at your point now,i use to weigh 250, 4 months ago i saw my sixer,then i bulked up,now am cutting,what helps me alot is i wake up every morning about at 6 run a mile or 2 but only doit 5 days a week . i lift with light weight with high reps. My protein choices are tuna,fish,chicken,lean beef,ect.the creatine,i don't know,i got the best gains from phos***en from eas. protein i take is myoplex,the good stuff

stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have u changed ur diet at all in the last few months?
    'I ain't goin down no more'
    I Nostri Valori

Official Board Barbarian The Kurgan's Avatar
    The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Kurgan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Best for abs- angle sit ups. You probably don't want big muscles, just toning, so go for reps rather than weights.

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally posted by The Kurgan
    Best for abs- angle sit ups. You probably don't want big muscles, just toning, so go for reps rather than weights.
    *tries not to laugh*

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: 245 down to 193 and needs help

Originally posted by split2skim
    hi, I am 19 years old. i been weightlifting for 6 months now and i used to way 245 at 5 feet 9 inches", now i am at 192. i still have some body fat to lose and iI was wondering if anyone knows a perfect routine to get ripped, also what protein, vitamin supplements, and creatine i should take. Also i want to know what do they think is best for abs.
    What's best for abs? Diet

Go to the nutrition board, and consult this site: http://www.c-k-d.com it's a ketogenic diet with carb ups... works great.

Basically,

A) Get on a diet
    B) stay on it
    C) Lift
    D) cardio 3-6x per week
    http://www.********.com/raceyouthere

S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) S4V4G3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: 245 down to 193 and needs help

Originally posted by Jandy
    What's best for abs? Diet

Go to the nutrition board, and consult this site: http://www.c-k-d.com it's a ketogenic diet with carb ups... works great.

Basically,

A) Get on a diet
    B) stay on it
    C) Lift
    D) cardio 3-6x per week
    "No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable."

" I don't want to see people respecting me, I want them to hate and fear me."

"I can come out smelling like booze and dirty strippers, and still put the STAMP on kids."

split2skim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by stick_it
    have u changed ur diet at all in the last few months?

I never really had a diet, I just stopped eating the sweets and stopped drinking soda.

stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u need to construct a proper diet
    read the stickies, follow them
    i would highly recommend u implement carb cycling
    'I ain't goin down no more'
    I Nostri Valori

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    run first thing in morning to burn fat stores for energy rather than carbs

stop eating carbs after 6pm..

eat lots of good fats 10+ grms of fish/flax oil

clean slow burning carbs

lift heavy
    18 yrs old
    6'2" about 190lbs
    max bench press: 295lbs
    bf: maybe around 12-13%

bulking up to 205lbs, then cutting for summer

kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kennynz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by The Kurgan
    wtf is 'toning'? if you mean lowering bf% wouldnt going for a jog be better? if you mean building bigger muscles, wouldnt weighted situps be better?

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by kennynz
    wtf is 'toning'? if you mean lowering bf% wouldnt going for a jog be better? if you mean building bigger muscles, wouldnt weighted situps be better?
    yes.
    http://www.********.com/raceyouthere