Thread: Late meals

FLAGUY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Late meals

i have just started to concentrate more on my eating habits. I usually eat whatever i want with alot of carbs and protein in those meals. What can i eat late at night before bed that will give me what i need for my muscles to recuperate and give them energy.

BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueBoyJocks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb

One serving protein shake is good before you go to bed. If you're still hungry try to get some 'easy to eat' fruits like black berries, apples, tangerine etc. Avoid to eat anything sweet and high carbs, it will store in your body as fat since you won't burn all the calories from the sweet-food you eat while you are sleeping. Happy eating!

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you want no-low carbs. good fats and protein before bed.

obviously i just posted the perfect prebed meal:

1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
    1.5 - 2 tbsp natural peanut butter

the best way to eat them (imo) is mix them in a bowl with 2 packets splenda, lil vanilla extract

drink lots of skim milk or cold water

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw your other posts, too.

Both those suggestions work. I do the late night shake thing, since it's not heavy in my stomach, but the cottage cheese and PB is a good one, too. I do "natural" (non-sugary, not Skippy) PB on some celery, or a handful of almonds and a shake.