Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500)

Lightbulb What Side effects of Novedex XT should i look for?

I just bought and got in 2 bottles of novedex XT and im kinda scared of taking them because im a pussy, and i was wondering what i should look for while im on them to stop taking them, ive heard alot of things like it cant cause gyno, it does cause gyno (or delayed gyno) so what should i look for to make sure i dont get any side effects? oh by the way im 16

(i made up my mind im taking them, so please dont make this into a thread about how im to young)
    "The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fpjesuits55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how bout dont take it ur only sixteen.
    I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love- Sylvester Stallone.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fpjesuits55 View Post
    how bout dont take it ur only sixteen.
    Exactly! Who sold you it?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000) exceed is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Staggy View Post
    I just bought and got in 2 bottles of novedex XT and im kinda scared of taking them because im a pussy, and i was wondering what i should look for while im on them to stop taking them, ive heard alot of things like it cant cause gyno, it does cause gyno (or delayed gyno) so what should i look for to make sure i dont get any side effects? oh by the way im 16

(i made up my mind im taking them, so please dont make this into a thread about how im to young)
    You should be scared of taking it, YOUR 16.

Why are you taking it at 16? What reason?

srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srmilliken525 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Exactly! Who sold you it?
    There is this sports nutrition place where i live that will sell kids who are 16-17 year old kids PH such as superdrol and x-mass, and the funny thing is this guy tells these kids that running Novedex XT (which he'll also sells to these kids) is all they need of a proper PCT. Although most kids don't even know what PCT is, so many don't bother. Just more money that they don't want to spend.

Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500) Staggy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by exceed View Post
    You should be scared of taking it, YOUR 16.

Why are you taking it at 16? What reason?
    just pressure to be the best...but can someone answer my question, please?

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog."

axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10) axewars is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The best at what...?

Who are you lifting for?

Do you think that just because some of the other 16-17 year olds you know aren't exp'g any side effects RIGHT NOW that they aren't screwing themselves over IN THE FUTURE?

Sure, eventually someone might answer you in this thread...but You're not going to get anybody reliable to help; you already know what you're doing is wrong...

The question is...do you want to be the guy in his 20's, 30's, 40's and beyond living with side effects of a seriously messed up hormonal system because it was tampered with way before it was ready?
    << Keep your eye on the avatar...it will be steadily improving.

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Here you go then: Don't take it, you don't need it at 16. Train, eat, eat, eat, and eat some more and you will grow.

and for the most parts i heard there aren't any side effects, besides my test levels will decline faster then normal, most peoples test levels dip at 21, mine would prolly dip at 18 or so ( tell me if im wrong) and im willing to take that risk... because i want to be the best... and the only reason you guys are going all nuts is because it has been drilled into our heads that test boosters cant be taken under 21 although there aren't many studys to back up any diffrence, besides what ive already said...most of you are going to disagree with me but tell me if im wrong and back it up cus im willing to liston if people make an argument and not just say YOUR TOO YOUNG! its like saying dont press the big red button!

Alsoo i have taken anagen (by scivation) and i saw good results and no side effects (now) soooo i thought why not another one but what are the long term side effects EVERYONE ALWAYS mentions but NEVER says what they ACTUALLY are ?

jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alsoo i have taken anagen (by scivation) and i saw good results and no side effects (now) soooo i thought why not another one but what are the long term side effects EVERYONE ALWAYS mentions but NEVER says what they ACTUALLY are ?
    theoretically, the side effects could be the same as those from steroids, although i admit they would not be nearly as severe.

Originally Posted by jco81 View Post
    theoretically, the side effects could be the same as those from steroids, although i admit they would not be nearly as severe.
    bull...im sorry i dont believe that for a minute there are hundreds of side effects from steroids from acne to Extreme mood swings...

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ATD isnt really going to enhance your performance.Dry out your joints....yup
    give you lethargy....yup.Kill your sex drive.....yup.Dont forget that in addition to blocking estrogen ATD is an anti androgen.Take it back for a refund.Get some creatine and call it a day.

yakey89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bull...im sorry i dont believe that for a minute there are hundreds of side effects from steroids from acne to Extreme mood swings...
    He probably means the way they deteriorate your body in the long run when you take them at a young age.

jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jco81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yakey89 View Post
    He probably means the way they deteriorate your body in the long run when you take them at a young age.
    exactly

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    if novadex xt is effective at reducing estrogen levels/increasing testosterone levels, you COULD see an estrogen rebound once you stop taking it, which in turn could stop all vertical growth for you. They are not designed or marketed to kids, if you were to contact Gaspari directly I am sure they would flat out tell you that it is not recommended that you mess with your growing that way. Anytime you start messing with hormones you risk side effects, they may not be as extreme as what a gram of test per week would do, but in your stage of growth anything that is outside of what your body is trying to do can have potential long term negative effects.

Do you want to be the best RIGHT now and risk being a has been the rest of your life? I work for a guy that was a hell of a good pitcher in high school and college, they used to dose his right shoulder with cortisone to win games and have him at his best for high school and college. He had a chance at being pro if he kept playing well...too bad they kept giving him shots cause he kept pushing farther than his body would allow him too. He coaches little league now cause his right shoulder never recovered, in fact he has had to give up golf since his rotator cuff needs some serious work, and if he doesn't stretch often his shoulder freezes up pretty much.

how

I hear what you guys are sayin i really do but, you keep saying long term effects but i havent heard any yet...

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    closed growth plates are not long term enough for you? I know I did not stop growing in height until I was 23.
    Perhaps long term or permanent low testosterone levels? The low test HAS happened to guys your age when they start messing with substances that alter hormones. Do you want to be injecting testosterone for the rest of your life because you can't get it up when you want to and you don't see the gains you could get from working out?

The gains you would see from Novadex are minimal at best no matter what your age, you would do better eating more, lifting hard and sleeping hard.

Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    closed growth plates are not long term enough for you? I know I did not stop growing in height until I was 23.
    Perhaps long term or permanent low testosterone levels? The low test HAS happened to guys your age when they start messing with substances that alter hormones. Do you want to be injecting testosterone for the rest of your life because you can't get it up when you want to and you don't see the gains you could get from working out?

The gains you would see from Novadex are minimal at best no matter what your age, you would do better eating more, lifting hard and sleeping hard.
    NOT novadex,novedex. isent NovAdex a steriod? NovEdex is a Natural test booster

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its not a "natural test booster".It is a steroidal AI.Its not even fun.Belive me I ran it a couple of times.Like I said earlier it dries your joints and lowers your sex drive.Its an anti androgen and an anti estrogen.Its only good as a last resort PCT.

Dont our bodies at this age produce large amounts of test, why are you so set on taking a booster when at our age there are other supps that would produce so much better results?

Nolvadex is a SERM used to recover from steroids. the stuff you are talking about is from Gaspari Nutrition. It is NOT designed to be used by you. Thats why things like this are stated by Gaspari:

Who should not use Novedex XT??

Under no circumstances should any women or any person under the age of 21 years use Novedex XT? for ANY reason whatsoever and the use of Novedex XT? is absolutely contraindicated in these populations. The following people should not use Novedex XT? without the express written permission of their physician -Anyone who has ever had any type of cancer, benign prostatic hypertrophy, liver or kidney disease, any cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure or high cholesterol, anyone who is currently being treated with hormone replacement therapy and anyone who has been or is being treated for any psychological or psychiatric problems. You MUST consult with your physician or licensed health care provider before you use Novedex XT?.

From what I understand of the stuff its goal is to reduce the transformation of testosterone to estrogen. Problem is you NEED both to grow properly. When you are done with all your vertical growth and have a mature body you can mess around with stuff like that and not risk near as much, since many bodily systems are no longer changing. When you are mature, you can alter the ratios of testosterone and estrogen and see some slight positive effects, such as slightly more muscular growth, but when you need the estrogen to help with growth hormone and development of your body its usually a very bad idea to start messing with your endocrine system.

Dont our bodies at this age produce large amounts of test, why are you so set on taking a booster when at our age there are other supps that would produce so much better results?
    because i have taken them and haven't seen results

Green budlge- NOTHING
    GREEN MAG- NOTHING

ANAGEN- GOOD results (test booster)

Green budlge- NOTHING
    GREEN MAG- NOTHING

i would put money on your diet not being too great and not enough.

Nolvadex is a SERM used to recover from steroids. the stuff you are talking about is from Gaspari Nutrition. It is NOT designed to be used by you. Thats why things like this are stated by Gaspari:

Who should not use Novedex XT??

Under no circumstances should any women or any person under the age of 21 years use Novedex XT? for ANY reason whatsoever and the use of Novedex XT? is absolutely contraindicated in these populations. The following people should not use Novedex XT? without the express written permission of their physician -Anyone who has ever had any type of cancer, benign prostatic hypertrophy, liver or kidney disease, any cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure or high cholesterol, anyone who is currently being treated with hormone replacement therapy and anyone who has been or is being treated for any psychological or psychiatric problems. You MUST consult with your physician or licensed health care provider before you use Novedex XT?.

From what I understand of the stuff its goal is to reduce the transformation of testosterone to estrogen. Problem is you NEED both to grow properly. When you are done with all your vertical growth and have a mature body you can mess around with stuff like that and not risk near as much, since many bodily systems are no longer changing. When you are mature, you can alter the ratios of testosterone and estrogen and see some slight positive effects, such as slightly more muscular growth, but when you need the estrogen to help with growth hormone and development of your body its usually a very bad idea to start messing with your endocrine system.
    Ya but i just figured that they say all that for legal reasons becuase they have to.

i would put money on your diet not being too great and not enough.
    trust me my diets good 3100 cals 50% protein 30% carbs 20 %fat

trust me my diets good 3100 cals 50% protein 30% carbs 20 %fat
    only 3100 calories?
    with that breakdown I would say you are cutting as well?

Green budlge- NOTHING
    GREEN MAG- NOTHING

Well im using gm right now with very good results. When I first started using supps I didnt see great results but I got my diet in order and got a better workout program. Since then the gains have been good. Nutrition, workout, supplement. Make sure the other two are in order first, that way you wont be wasting your $$.

only 3100 calories?
    with that breakdown I would say you are cutting as well?
    lol i gained alot of weight since i started that (about January) alot of it fat too idk why i have a very slow matablism(SP) i think