Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    Just got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and a free medium size fries for under $7 through the app. Normally that would be over $10.

So over 30% discount is solid.
    I know what they're doing, they're just trying to lure us with low prices until we all use the App and then they simultaneously will raise prices again while letting go a bunch of workers that are now not needed because of the App.
    They are trying to do dynamic pricing while also incentivizing people to use the app. They want to be able to get different income levels of people paying different prices for things based on their finances.

It's fuking McDonald's though, they are very price sensitive. If they don't have deals for lower income people to pay less for their food, they will go out of business. It's not like McDonald's will eventually reach a point where they only have $13 Big Macs made by Flippy the robot and nothing else.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So its only once per day, per person with the app (required)?

Not sure if its worth my time (and intestines) to save $1.00 off their normal price
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    see sig
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    I hate cooking and try to conserve my time for more productive endeavors while also getting decent macros in. So to be able to quickly grab one of these for 50 cents each day when regular price is $4.50 is perfect for my lifestyle.
    Like posting on the misc and making endless threads about some random sht tier property losing value over the past few years as “proof” real estate is about to crash so us home owners would be “better off” renting?

LMAO!

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They are trying to do dynamic pricing while also incentivizing people to use the app. They want to be able to get different income levels of people paying different prices for things based on their finances.

It's fuking McDonald's though, they are very price sensitive. If they don't have deals for lower income people to pay less for their food, they will go out of business. It's not like McDonald's will eventually reach a point where they only have $13 Big Macs made by Flippy the robot and nothing else.
    I feel like lower-income people are less savvy with apps and may not have credit cards/debit cards lol.

TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TomPaine has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post

Not sure if its worth my time (and intestines) to save $1.00 off their normal price
    I can't imagine being so poor, so unhealthy, and so bored, that I take the time to download a fast food app, scour it for a "deal", then drive there to get a sodium filled plastic sandwich, then proceed to brag to the misc about getting it and saving a dollar or so, while I pretend to be 10K/day CEO.

Fast food is garbage. I get it maybe twice a year and by the time the meal is over, I don't want to even look at it again for months. The ingredients even in basic items are loaded with chemicals. The only macros from garbage like that are plastics, estrogens, and sodium. Congrats OP, you got your daily dose of all three.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post

It's not like I'm making a special trip for it. There's a McDs next to my gym, so I grab one every day after working out. The normal price is $4.50. It's a cheaper breakfast than you can make at home or buy anywhere else.

Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    I feel like lower-income people are less savvy with apps and may not have credit cards/debit cards lol.
    You can use Paypal and Venmo as well on there. Yeah, I mean someone who is an immigrant and has no access to banking is probably going to need to pay inside at the Kiosk, but even lower middle class people have access to simple banking or debit cards nowadays.

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    50 cents... jees, hard to disagree.
    I really have a hard time trusting food prepared by Gen Z's though.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    50 cents... jees, hard to disagree.
    I really have a hard time trusting food prepared by Gen Z's though.
    Lol, there ain't no Gen Z working the McDonald's breakfast shift. It's Selena from Guatamala back there. Cooked with Latin love.

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat My Shortz

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
    I can't imagine being so poor, so unhealthy, and so bored, that I take the time to download a fast food app, scour it for a "deal", then drive there to get a sodium filled plastic sandwich, then proceed to brag to the misc about getting it and saving a dollar or so, while I pretend to be 10K/day CEO.

Fast food is garbage. I get it maybe twice a year and by the time the meal is over, I don't want to even look at it again for months. The ingredients even in basic items are loaded with chemicals. The only macros from garbage like that are plastics, estrogens, and sodium. Congrats OP, you got your daily dose of all three.

Yeah. The only time I ever eat mcD's is when I'm traveling and need a quick breakfast in a city I'm not from, and don't want to sit down and blow an hour.

Just a quick cheap meal.

But went on a US roadtrip over xmas, and after eating at a few across the east, its not even worth eating there any more for "fast & cheap & convenient". Fuk that expensive AND low quality schit

Fukkin 3 breakfast sandwiches is like $10 plus, and doesn't even taste good any more.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot.
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bidendisinflation jack

We did it Joe!

Originally Posted by SandalwooodRose View Post
    well, well, well, if it isn't the self-proclaimed ceo 10k/day gigachad fawning over a mcmuffin deal
    Lmao also this

OP confirmed povertycel

McDonald’s is negative calories because of the insta-diarrhoea
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally op posts something that isn’t complete and utter bullchit

Originally Posted by headturner1 View Post
    Finally op posts something that isn’t complete and utter bullchit
    This deal on the app goes through at least the end of May, so there's plenty of time to take advantage.

Here's the reason for such a hot deal.....

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is the easiest chit to make and takes 0 effort. Only need to buy frozen sausage patties. Biscuits can be made with flour, butter, buttermilk, salt, baking soda in minutes and frozen. Egg is literally cracking an egg into an egg ring on a stove for a few minutes. Sausage patty is just cooking it on stove for few minutes also. This why you’re a poorcel

r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's the reason for such a hot deal.....

OP finally admits to being a low-income consoomer lol
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC

Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    This is the easiest chit to make and takes 0 effort. Only need to buy frozen sausage patties. Biscuits can be made with flour, butter, buttermilk, salt, baking soda in minutes and frozen. Egg is literally cracking an egg into an egg ring on a stove for a few minutes. Sausage patty is just cooking it on stove for few minutes also. This why you’re a poorcel
    Bold of you to assume OP has a frying pan, a stove or can afford to keep the electricity connected

AP4C
    HTC

Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    You need to drive to the store, buy all those items, drive home, spend about 20 minutes making this.

Or you can jush push a couple buttons on your phone and pay 50 cents and continue about your day.

liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftandsleep30 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    going to see if i can get one for breakfast

The Creampie Guy Masterchieffer's Avatar
    Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Masterchieffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exactly this. OP has some of the worst takes on the internet lol
    Voted Trump 2020 but holding out for DeSantis / Vivek ‘24 crew

FJBiden

F e n t a n y l kills more Americans each year than covid ever did

2A has nothing to do with hunting, FJB

Obesity and wokeness is the real epidemic

Masterchieffer assumes no liability for posts

Based since November ‘07

Rawdog and Creampie women I’ll never see again crew

Went from HS drop out to top .5% income crew

See Krackerjacked’s sig

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sausage and Eggs one of the GOAT combo but definitely not the mcdonalds version

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    30g fat
    300g carbs

fukc no

Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    It's 480 calories. If you eat just one, then cool I guess.

I feel like most people will eat 2 though, so that's 960 calories. Sodium would be 65% DV.
    I would eat 5, they are fuking great
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

Originally Posted by liftandsleep30 View Post
    going to see if i can get one for breakfast
    Boss moves. I'll be getting one after the gym later.

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is fake news. i just checked the app and there's no deal in S FL. not that i was going to get one anyway since i'm not hung over.

Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    this is fake news. i just checked the app and there's no deal in S FL. not that i was going to get one anyway since i'm not hung over.
    https://imgur.com/a/rWtZaSP

Here's the deal in all its glory

Just had a wonderful 20 seconds of heaven while eating one of these. Was glorious.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate cooking and try to conserve my time for more productive endeavors while also getting decent macros in. So to be able to quickly grab one of these for 50 cents each day when regular price is $4.50 is perfect for my lifestyle.
    More productive endeavors like claiming to be a baller on a forum in which he posts about a bunch of nonsense 24 hours of the day even the 12 hours in which he claims to be hustlin. LOL joke.