RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

Exclamation Largest ILLEGAL Dumping grounds [Thanks FLORIDA]

Fkn Lmfao....the rest of the country THANKS your beutiful paradise for taking these Illegals in!!!

[size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Florida crew?? Wot? No HUGE Florida crew on?? sup?? **cue crickets**

Bump for Ron and Jesus

Should I make this in Spanish so more esse's or FLOREXICANS will know how to respond??

No comprende es Florexica Crew??

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Time to learn Spanish, kid.

Originally Posted by GhostofCricket View Post
    Time to learn Spanish, kid.
    Not for me PAL..I'll just use google translate to speak to the florida crew from now on

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn and you gotta figure half of them are obese sloots.
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew
    90/90 Breathing Crew

You can't me ignore u sweat hogs..I'll keep this up till 5pm (Eastern) at least....Come enjoy your ments. You boys getting CUCKED by ya boi!

Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    Damn and you gotta figure half of them are obese sloots.
    I do feel bad for YOU Gary. I have room for ya in Pa if you want...if you can scores some Test...bring that up with ya brah

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    I do feel bad for YOU Gary. I have room for ya in Pa if you want...if you can scores some Test...bring that up with ya brah
    Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to make Florida great again. I'm gonna see if johnnydeep's method of fat shaming all the obese mexican sloots works.
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew
    90/90 Breathing Crew

Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to make Florida great again. I'm gonna see if johnnydeep's method of fat shaming all the obese mexican sloots works.
    If not, I'll be glad to come down and spit out a few anchor babies with some and, of course, bolt back up north.

misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do you think this is a good thing?

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not many migrants/illegals want to go to cold climates. Majorityu want to go to florida, texas or cali.

why southern states will always be mostly hispanic and where most illegals go. Kudos for Abbot trying to ship them north but i think the democrats somehow stopped that.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Originally Posted by misctrader View Post
    Why do you think this is a good thing?
    Cuzz it keeps them contained duh...better in 'paradise' than God's country aka PA
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    not many migrants/illegals want to go to cold climates. Majorityu want to go to florida, texas or cali.

why southern states will always be mostly hispanic and where most illegals go. Kudos for Abbot trying to ship them north but i think the democrats somehow stopped that.
    Oh, they are slowly trickling in, not in my immediate vicinity but I don't think they'll stay long as you said. If Florida can just keep it's doors open and help pay a majority of their way...I'll be gucci

misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misctrader is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cuzz it keeps them contained duh...better in 'paradise' than God's country aka PA

Oh, they are slowly trickling in, not in my immediate vicinity but I don't think they'll stay long as you said. If Florida can just keep it's doors open and help pay a majority of their way...I'll be gucci
    How about not in America at all?

Originally Posted by misctrader View Post
    How about not in America at all?
    Obviously, I'm with ya on that compadre. But its already happened and continuing to happen. We can wish in one hand and schit in the other but it makes no difference. Until then, they can be there...and here i thot GOATsantis would've been at the tarmacs himself with National guard turning them away. Sad...

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not so sure they will be able to get jobs here in Florida with the new law passed not long ago. Florida is not a sanctuary state.

I think lots and lots of AirFlorida flights to Marthas Vineyard are needed.

Delaware and New York would be others destination for Biden's illegals.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goddamn I hate this smug ass motherfucker. Traitor piece of fucking dog shit
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read recently florida has the highest income inequality. like maybe 10% rich, 20%uppermiddle...rest middle to lower. so like 70% are the poors you don't hear about.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    time to roast that Mayorkas guy on pay per view
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    Goddamn I hate this smug ass motherfucker. Traitor piece of fucking dog shit
    The Early Life Section never fails.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Mayorkas

His mother, Anita (Gabor),[20] was a Romanian Jew whose family escaped the Holocaust and fled to Cuba in the 1940s[21][22][23] before leaving for the United States after the Cuban Revolution.

White 18-24 year old fit virgins with no tattoos and no debt=GOAT Women.