Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    There are dumb people in each party; this does not make the party dumb inherently. I prefer the ideas that are about personal freedom and responsibility and not waging war in every ****hole. If you weren't an idiot, you'd notice I said 'I'm mostly libertarian', not 'I'm Libertarian'. That's not an accident. I also support some conservative ideas, and many liberal ones too. Hate progressives though.

Keep assuming, keep being wrong.
    Jews created and pushed the mind virus that has captured so-called "progressives" and destroyed America. Zionists have hijacked the US government. Your tax dollars are controlled by another country. Netanyahu literally called the US easy to manipulate.

I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in our way.
    Why do you defend these people so fervently again?

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    Biden's America, right? Or is this (D)ifferent?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Biden doesn't.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at America - getting absolutely slapped around by Israel. Yu better shut your damn American mouths about Israel, otherwise you're getting the boot on your neck.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    This response leads me to believe youre a fed trying to attract like minded flys with honey... or, you have severe tunnel vision and will always play the role of the soldier not the leader. In that case your stupidity is excused, even if at the core, you're more right than not.

Because of that, anyone with room temp IQ knows that lumping innocent people with actual perpetrators based on proximity/likeness, etc does not work. You do not win hearts and minds with that strategy, in fact, you lose ground and you never get it back.

You want to take a sword and cut off everyones head, instead of taking a scalpel and targeting very specific groups(open border billionaire elite/Israeli first politician, MIC/foreign aide, etc solid positions that builds your base. The instant collateral damage your hoping for isnt going to happen...but a death by a 1000 cuts will as thats how America was lost.
    Generally, I agree with this and I might even agree in the case of jews but jews are wHOLY unique as a group, they claim that themselves and many people actually believe it.

Blacks for example are not bonded as a group, they don't see every Black person as important and they don't all work towards one goal, the betterment of Black people.

jew do that.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhostofCricket View Post
    You know exactly who I am dumbfuk. Hurr durr I am wincel. There. Stupid clueless monkey. Go ahead and report me and think you're clever.

I don't wave around any flag because I am not a moron like you. That includes the US flag. I haven't had a US flag up since 2010, which was when I realized this is an evil country and our foreign policy establishment is fuked up.

It is not a religious war. Yet another zionist lie, easily debunked by Professor Finkelstein. It is a material conflict over territory. Religion is incidental to it. By reframing it as a religious war, you are trying to remove the injustice inherent in the colonial project.

You are an inbred moron. Kys = kill yourself.

Every argument you are making is easily debunked and is the same tired fascist apologist bullshyt I have seen over and over for months. You have nothing interesting to say about it. Kill yourself. Die, fascist. That's all I have to say to you, you genocidal warmongering son of a bitch. Make more excuses for these kunts bombing orphanages and hospitals you fking phggt.

You're wishing death on someone for disagreeing with you on a specific topic....and he's the fascist??
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    That guy calling out Donalds for working for a foreign entity has a lot of nerve. The guy has an accent so thick he couldn't have been in the US very long. I was almost hoping Donald was going to grab him by the neck after he called him an Uncle Tom...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    That guy calling out Donalds for working for a foreign entity has a lot of nerve. The guy has an accent so thick he couldn't have been in the US very long. I was almost hoping Donald was going to grab him by the neck after he called him an Uncle Tom...
    This is what happens when you let in 8 M unvetted people from around the world, many of which want to destroy the US. And that is just in the past 3 years. Forget about the past 50 years.

When you really think about it. I mean REALLY think about it. It is absolute lunacy looking at it from an outside perspective.

What sovereign nation would purposely let in millions of people illegally, not knowing who they are, if they were TRULY ABOUT PROTECTING THE HOMELAND.

Nobody. But we do that now, as does much of the west It is an invasion.

And everyone knows why. Globalists want to create a world with which they are named for...a global empire. With .0001% of power elites and the rest a bunch of mixed mutts with no allegiance to any one country or land.

I mean how obvious is this?
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

The ICJ ruled it was plausible genocide. Many genocide scholars agree it is genocide. Even if you call it a war, it's a war with unacceptably high civilian and child casualty rates. There is also the matter of the restriction of food causing a siege, which is a violation of international law.

I did. I gave AF. And I called it out as it was happening then, as I am now.

Okay then don't cry when a bunch of leftists murder people who think like you one day in order to bring about a world with laws other than the law of the jungle. And do not cry when they use violence because you just encouraged the law of the jungle yourself. You obviously don't believe what you just said.

You are such an idiot. Why do you protect these people? You remind of a 15 year old girl who knows nothing.

You lack basic comprehension. Basic common sense.

If you favor Hummus in this fight, not only are you late to the party as this as been going on for decades if not 100s and 1000s of years, but you are just ignorant.

And again...let me make this clear. I DO NOT LIKE ISRAEL. Period.

Lets pretend that Hummus actually had a state. What would living in that state be like?

If you are a women? You have no human rights. You left wing clowns talking about how women here have been persecuted by Trump and Roe V Wade, and yet if you were in Gaza or anywhere in the middle east? You have no human rights.

You have to wear certain clothing. Cover up at all times.

You can't walk around without a man present.

Until recently you couldn't drive a car.

You can't attend a sporting event.

Iran just executed a girl for doing a tik tok video.

Wear any clothes that you wear in the west in the middle east? You are executed. Period.

If you care about basic human rights at all? The has freedom of speech? It is Israel. Not Gaza. Not Iran. Not Iraq. Not anywhere in the middle east.

If you are gay? LQBTX? They would chop your fawking head off. They don't give you gender reaffirming surgery.

You are an idiot.

And with me say that? F Israel. F Islam. F that entire part of the world. It is a cesspool of religious zealots who believe in a fairy tale.

You bought into a woke like and have a virus in your brain.

What you are advocating for would eliminate EVERYTHING that you are advocating for.

You talk about Nazi's?

You are the Nazi.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Generally, I agree with this and I might even agree in the case of jews but jews are wHOLY unique as a group, they claim that themselves and many people actually believe it.

Blacks for example are not bonded as a group, they don't see every Black person as important and they don't all work towards one goal, the betterment of Black people.

jew do that.
    I'm goin to go further by saying that if Whites acted as jews, who are also White, then they would be called White supremacists.

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    I'm sure someone thats successful and/or aesthetic makes alts on the misc to cry about jews.

Yet another dishonest attempt at equating antizionism with antisemitism

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    It is a religious war though. 1000000000%. All about religion. That land is not exactly valuable. It has no large oil reserves or precious minerals. No great strategic value. The fighting that has been going on there though for literally 1000s of years is about one thing. The Holy Land and whose god is better and who controls the land that these fake gods were supposedly from. Jews believe it is their ancestral homeland and so do the Arabs.

Cmon man.
    You conveniently ignore the centuries of peace. Muslims, Christians, and Jews have shared that land for all these years, and had lived in relative peace for centuries, prior to the attempt to construct a Jewish state. But that doesn't fit your narrative.

Liar. Israel is not an apartheid state, 20% of Israeli citizens independent of Gaza/WB are Palestinian, and serve in the IDF, govt, as drs and lawyers, etc. When the Brits divvied up THEIR land, and the UN gave half to the Jews and half to the Arabs, Israel accepted, 7 Arab nations attacked.....even though it had nothing to do with them. When Jordan occupied the West Bank for 20 years, no one cared.

Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, forcing Jews out of lands they owned at gunpoint, and leaving hundreds of millions in farms, factories, and homes, to the Palestinians. They promptly burned it to the ground, elected Hamas, and started firing missiles into Israel, and stealing most of the $20-30 BILLION in aid they received over 20 years, using it to build tunnels, rockets, and infrastructure to offensively attack Israel. 3 wars were fought due to their aggression, yet on Oct 7, there was a long standing cease fire that Hamas broke by raping, torturing, and murdering 1200 civilians, women, and babies.

What will absolutely fail is violence. Israel will eliminate Hamas ability to kill Israelis on anything more than a 1's and 2's basis, they will kill as many Hamas scumbags as they can in the process, then they will probably take control of the administration of Gaza.....because Gazan's demonstrated very clearly they are incapable.

They could have used the $20B to turn Gaza into Du bai, the Riviera of the Med. INstead, they chose death, so death they shall receive.

Fuk off loser.
    In response to what? Tell them how Israel crushed the entire nonviolent movement. You deny it is apartheid. You should go see what Norman Finkelstein says about this because he has debunked all these bs arguments.

Israel must be the worst genociders in the history of genociders then. They really are bad at it because somehow the population of Gaza keeps growing exponentially.

The U.S. Census Bureau International Database data estimates that Gaza’s Palestinian population increased from only 265,800 in 1960 to 342,700 in 1970, 431,600 in 1980, 645,100 in 1990, 1,1 million in 2000, 1.5 million in 2010, and 2.1 million in 2023 and that it will rise to 2.4 million, 2.9 million in 2040, and 3.2 million. It shows that Gaza already has a population density of 5,839 per square kilometer, most of which is under 14 years of age and well over half of which is under 19.
    Deliberately ethnically cleansing and exterminating thousands of people is a genocidal act. Starving millions so they leave territory is a genocidal act. The ICJ had an entire case on this, and you can review that evidence.

You are such an idiot. Why do you protect these people? You remind of a 15 year old girl who knows nothing.

You lack basic comprehension. Basic common sense.

If you favor Hummus in this fight, not only are you late to the party as this as been going on for decades if not 100s and 1000s of years, but you are just ignorant.

And again...let me make this clear. I DO NOT LIKE ISRAEL. Period.

Lets pretend that Hummus actually had a state. What would living in that state be like?

If you are a women? You have no human rights. You left wing clowns talking about how women here have been persecuted by Trump and Roe V Wade, and yet if you were in Gaza or anywhere in the middle east? You have no human rights.

You have to wear certain clothing. Cover up at all times.

You can't walk around without a man present.

Until recently you couldn't drive a car.

You can't attend a sporting event.

Iran just executed a girl for doing a tik tok video.

Wear any clothes that you wear in the west in the middle east? You are executed. Period.

If you care about basic human rights at all? The has freedom of speech? It is Israel. Not Gaza. Not Iran. Not Iraq. Not anywhere in the middle east.

If you are gay? LQBTX? They would chop your fawking head off. They don't give you gender reaffirming surgery.

You are an idiot.

And with me say that? F Israel. F Islam. F that entire part of the world. It is a cesspool of religious zealots who believe in a fairy tale.

You bought into a woke like and have a virus in your brain.

What you are advocating for would eliminate EVERYTHING that you are advocating for.

You talk about Nazi's?

You are the Nazi.

You have no understanding of the conflict whatsoever.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In response to what? Tell them how Israel crushed the entire nonviolent movement. You deny it is apartheid. You should go see what Norman Finkelstein says about this because he has debunked all these bs arguments.
    The only apartheid was when Gaza insisted no Jew remain behind. Twenty percent of Israel is Palestinian, so why can't there be Jewish Gazans? Why does Gaza have to be Jew-free (in the Nazi sense)?

Oh right, because they're nazi-esque jew-haters who want genocide. WTF do you think 'from the river to the sea' means?

lol pls
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

The only apartheid was when Gaza insisted no Jew remain behind. Twenty percent of Israel is Palestinian, so why can't there be Jewish Gazans? Why does Gaza have to be Jew-free (in the Nazi sense)?

Oh right, because they're nazi-esque jew-haters who want genocide. WTF do you think 'from the river to the sea' means?

lol pls
    What do you mean "Jew free"? People are mad because they were violently evicted from their homes and had their land stolen from them.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you mean "Jew free"? People are mad because they were violently evicted from their homes and had their land stolen from them.
    The Israeli gov't forced every last Jew out of Gaza in 2005. There were 0 Jews in Gaza (unless Hamas kidnapped them from Israel) from 2005-2023. No Jews were welcome to stay in Gaza. Why? And who stole their lands and factories, which would be worth billions today? If Israel gave Gaza to Gazans to control, why can't there be Jewish residents of Gaza, just like there are Palestinian residents of Tel Aviv and every other Israeli city?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    This response leads me to believe youre a fed trying to attract like minded flys with honey... or, you have severe tunnel vision and will always play the role of the soldier not the leader. In that case your stupidity is excused, even if at the core, you're more right than not.

Because of that, anyone with room temp IQ knows that lumping innocent people with actual perpetrators based on proximity/likeness, etc does not work. You do not win hearts and minds with that strategy, in fact, you lose ground and you never get it back.

You want to take a sword and cut off everyones head, instead of taking a scalpel and targeting very specific groups(open border billionaire elite/Israeli first politician, MIC/foreign aide, etc solid positions that builds your base. The instant collateral damage your hoping for isnt going to happen...but a death by a 1000 cuts will as thats how America was lost.
    You are a fkn emotional retard.

Nobody is taking a sword and cutting everyone's head off, you vagina.

The whole point of that Not All X fallacy is to get you impotent and not take action. That's the entire purpose of that fallacy.

The counter to that fallacy is to get you back on track and not get distracted by the braindead rhetoric "well not everyone is like that" you fkn perpetually losing fkn cuckservative retard.

It's precisely your mentality that has cause the Cuckservative to conserve nothing and lose every single battle. You are frozen, stifled, stopped, psychologically manipulated and guilt trip, redirected, every step of the way in this battle because they have successfully targeted your pathological altruism.

But I don't expect you to understand any of that, you fkn braindead goober.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "b-b-but the jew/muslim/f4gg0t/tranny down the road who owns a bagel shop is hardworking, honest, and just wants to be left alone! not all (insert X group here are like Y!) are like that!"

So now what? Because a section of X exists, you will never, ever take meaningful action against Y? How you do perpetual cuckservative losers propose to solve this problem?

"We'll beat them down with COMMON SENSE, ONE BY ONE, INDIVIDUALLY, FOREVER!" Yeah, that's totally a winning strategy, you fkn cuck retards. It's that cuck altruistic, egalitarian mentality that has you losing the culture war, losing your country, culture, ethnic identity for the past 100+ years.

The brutal blackpill is that 99% of normies of every group WILL follow the 1% if the 1%'s action leads to their in group dominance over others.

When the jews took over Palestine, did you fkn retard think that all the jews that flooded in and displaced the Palestinians were all rich and privileged billionaires?

No, 99% of the jews who moved in en mass to Palestine to fukk over the native Palestinians WERE IN FACT THOSE NORMAL HARD WORKING BAGEL SHOP OWNING JEWS you suck off so hard.

Did these "normal" jews give a single fukk at all @ their action and the fact that they were completely fukking over other REGULAR NORMAL HARDWORKING HONEST PALESTINIAN DOWN THE ROAD WHO ALSO OWNED A BAGEL SHOP?

The Palestinians live in a walled off camp PRECISELY because they were replaced by heartless NORMAL GOOD JEWS who flooded in from every corner of Europe and Asia. They didn't give a single fukk about how they were displacing another group of human beings.

This is the part you bleeding heart f4gg0ts don't understand. This is the brutal black pill of life. Normies will do good/evil depending entirely on who's leading them.
    Last edited by ChangGang; 05-01-2024 at 05:56 PM.

If Israel gave Gaza to Gazans to control, why can't there be Jewish residents of Gaza, just like there are Palestinian residents of Tel Aviv and every other Israeli city?
    I got to give it to the pro-isreal crowd, that is a good question - that may have a good anwser.

The average jew who wants to be left alone are the very same ones who heartlessly had no problem mass infiltrating and displacing the native Palestinians and forcing them to live in a walled off prison.

This is your "average jew down the road"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqo..._channel=AJ%2B

"If I don't steal your house, someone else (some other jew) will!" -- Yacob Cohenbergstein

Fukk off with your braindead appeal to emotion. Don't ever play this card again.

Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post
    The average jew who wants to be left alone are the very same ones who heartlessly had no problem mass infiltrating and displacing the native Palestinians and forcing them to live in a walled off prison.

This is your "average jew down the road"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqo..._channel=AJ%2B

"If I don't steal your house, someone else (some other jew) will!" -- Yacob Cohenbergstein

Fukk off with your braindead appeal to emotion. Don't ever play this card again.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Israeli gov't forced every last Jew out of Gaza in 2005. There were 0 Jews in Gaza (unless Hamas kidnapped them from Israel) from 2005-2023. No Jews were welcome to stay in Gaza. Why? And who stole their lands and factories, which would be worth billions today? If Israel gave Gaza to Gazans to control, why can't there be Jewish residents of Gaza, just like there are Palestinian residents of Tel Aviv and every other Israeli city?
    Yes Palestinians are mostly retarded but why were Jews settling in Gaza to begin with? There is no armed resistance in the West Bank and what has happened there? Palestinians are stuck between a rock and a hard place through no fault of their own. Resist with non-violent protests = shlomo takes your house. Violently resist = get cut off from the rest of humanity. All because rich and influential Jews decided that there should be a Jewish state and bribed/psyoped the West into helping them.

Why do you have such a burning desire to defend Israel/Jews?

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    I got to give it to the pro-isreal crowd, that is a good question - that may have a good anwser.
    There absolutely can be Jewish residents of Gaza. It's not okay to violently expel Gazans from their land and then kill them, which is what Israel did. Israel also recently annexed territory in the West Bank without any justification. Those who paint Hamas as ISIS should note that many Palestinian Christians are being butchered by Israel and have been treated more fairly by Hamas than Israel. This is a fascist colonialist project. Israel is not the victim.

I'm not sure where you are getting this idea that jews are the victims here. They straight stole the land in Gaza. Of course jews can live in Gaza (and some had for many decades prior to the Nakba), but not by murdering people and stealing their chit. Israel should not exist as an ethnostate. Israel left Gaza because they were illegally occupying it. Some jews still visit Gaza. Those that do quickly learn how fascist Israel is.

Like Miko Peled, for example.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    exposed

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...41100987216173

so is this one of the UCLA Chinese nationalists they accept over US citizens ?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope