Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Expel illegals while harshly prosecuting anyone interfering (politician or other)

Completely shut the borders for 5 years

Zero public assistance without a determined trade in labor. Public assistance ends the second it equals taxes paid over previous 5 years by the individual/family.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    1. Immigration overhaul.

Snipped

2. Economic overhaul. Reintroduce the Gold Standard. Abolish the Federal Reserve. No more corporate welfare for corporations, banks, et cetera. If an entity makes choices that lead it down a path of collapse, it must face the consequences of those choices. Break up the pseudo-monopolies that have formed or are forming, and prevent others from forming. Significantly increase import tariffs. Foreign nationals will not be allowed to buy up farmland or real estate. Cut way back on foreign aid. Not another cent to Ukraine or Israel. Continue to support NATO allies, but only if they adhere to the stipulations of the alliance and meet the 2% threshold of GDP on defense spending. Cut down on our global military bases. Maintain a strategic presence in the Gulf and South Pacific but otherwise pull way back. Audit the pentagon and hold defense contractors accountable for what they are providing. No more blank checks for black projects that no one knows what's going on; they have to show that they are providing value to the nation's defense and actually make good on the tech/equipment/supplies that they promise or they lose their contracts. There will be no further wars unless a country or an entity poses a direct threat to the United States and military intervention will reduce or eliminate that threat. Let the middle east do what they want with themselves and without our funding them or fighting them. Use some of the saved budget money to go towards better training and advanced tech, but otherwise it's a straight cut. To maintain preparedness for potential conflict, incentives will be offered to join the military and go through training. After a ~4 year term in the military, soldiers who complete the term will be offered a scholarship to a trade school, community college, or university (depending on the degree pursued). Speaking on education, students will not be allowed to take on an enormous amount of debt to pay for that. Give them information about alternatives to university if they can't afford it or don't earn scholarships for it. Establish scholarships for all citizens to pursue trade school, tech school, and community college, as well as undergrad university for approved majors (STEM, business, accounting, pre-med, nursing, pre-law, education). If a student's GPA falls below a 3.0 he is put on probation for a semester and must use that time to meet the 3.0 threshold again. If he is able to do so, probation status is removed. If not, then he will no longer receive government scholarship funds. Overturn Citizens United, and place further restrictions on how much individuals can contribute to politicians. Politicians are also banned from participating in stock exchange transactions while in office and for a period of a year after they leave office, and their spouses are subject to the same ban. Any politician or individual involved in trying to circumvent these limitations on lobbying and insider trading will be subject to substantial prison sentences. Protect social security as that was a promise made to people who have been paying into that their entire lives. Tap into our own oil and use it in the short term. Invest heavy into R&D for fusion energy as a plan for the long term. As for taxes, if people give donations to approved causes (IE natural disaster victims, directly to a school/educational institution, scientific research study, charity, or church/religious organization) they get the exact amount they give off their tax bill. Eliminate tax loopholes and the ability for corporations and individuals to hide their wealth in offshore banks. New tax bracket system is as follows:

10% on any income over $10,000
    15% on any income over $40,000
    20% on any income over $75,000
    25% on any income over $100,000
    35% on any income over $200,000
    40% on any income over $400,000
    50% on any income over $600,000
    65% on any income over $1,250,000

3. Cultural correction. All gender swapping procedures for minors are illegal,

Snipped.

1 and 3 are good

Number 2. Your tax rates are horrendously high
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    Assuming this https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rsonal-income/ is used as the base, 10% would fund the federal government with $2.2 trillion.

Seems like it should be enough, 12% would put us where we are now.

Social Security would also have to be made self sustaining I would think, so it's not a tax but more of a forced savings plan for idiots.
    I like the idea for social security. It is necessary but yeah treat it separate from taxes and untouchable. That could bring the rest of the rates down. I would still want separate brackets for highest income though for the previously stated reason, and again a shift to capital gains rather than all income would be acceptable to me.
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    1 and 3 are good

Number 2. Your tax rates are horrendously high
    See my reply to above. If we separate SS the rates could come down considerably. I would also be open to adjusting the brackets to give more of a break to middle class, and lowering the rates for all income but keeping the high rates on the highest brackets for capital gains. Six figures isn't what it used to be after all. The 65% could be on capital gains over $2.5MM. Move the 50% bracket to $1MM and that's just the highest for normal income. Shift the rest to maybe:

10% over $10k
    12% over $50k
    15% over $100k
    20% over $200k
    25% over $400k
    35% over $600k
    50% over $1.5MM

And end it there. I'd have to look into capital gains rates for all the brackets, but something like highest line would be 65% on gains over $2.5MM and then down the line. The wealthy elite have manipulated the current system to their advantage using a lot of methods that many of us would get rid of. They would be able to keep and expand that advantage using capital gains even in this hypothetical new system if there were a flat tax on that, just because they have much more volume of capital to work with.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I like the idea for social security. It is necessary but yeah treat it separate from taxes and untouchable. That could bring the rest of the rates down. I would still want separate brackets for highest income though for the previously stated reason, and again a shift to capital gains rather than all income would be acceptable to me.

See my reply to above. If we separate SS the rates could come down considerably. I would also be open to adjusting the brackets to give more of a break to middle class, and lowering the rates for all income but keeping the high rates on the highest brackets for capital gains. Six figures isn't what it used to be after all. The 65% could be on capital gains over $2.5MM. Move the 50% bracket to $1MM and that's just the highest for normal income. Shift the rest to maybe:

10% over $10k
    12% over $50k
    15% over $100k
    20% over $200k
    25% over $400k
    35% over $600k
    50% over $1.5MM

And end it there. I'd have to look into capital gains rates for all the brackets, but something like highest line would be 65% on gains over $2.5MM and then down the line. The wealthy elite have manipulated the current system to their advantage using a lot of methods that many of us would get rid of. They would be able to keep and expand that advantage using capital gains even in this hypothetical new system if there were a flat tax on that, just because they have much more volume of capital to work with.
    65% on capital gains over $2.5m??? Way, way too high
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    65% on capital gains over $2.5m??? Way, way too high
    Nah. I guess we're just going to disagree on that point though.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lefties can't vote
    Merit based immigration only
    One paragraph tax law denoting a flat tax
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.