Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

How many gym sessions per week for you to see optimal results?

Lately I've been working out with a trainer 4x per week, and then I usually go back in the evening to get some light cardio and/or any lifts that I feel need to catch up to the rest of my body. Results have been great, body is is the best shape in probably 6-7 years(with the exception of a brief period over the Summer in 2021.

Lately though, I've been working 12 hour days and also undergoing a lot of mental fatigue, and am usually really sore while at home outside of these hours. Because I'm nearing the finish line, I'm considering ideas to optimize my workouts going forward without being as tired and maybe improving my quality of life outside the gym.

Curious to know what the miscers who are in good shape do once they reach maintenance. I'lll do a lot of cardio this Summer, but trying to figure out how much to dial back my lifts.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you talk about how much of a hustler you are and how you have all of these big deals working etc yet you are on this forum every day at all hours babbling about stuff constantly.

No way can you be "working" 12 hour days and be on this forum this much,......

Add it up
    12 hours of work
    Commute?
    meals? - 1.5 hours all in
    sleep - lets say 6-8 hours
    gym - 1 hour

you see how this doesnt add up??

SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SandalwooodRose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The more experienced you get, the more rest you need

Since you are a fat incel, 6days/wk would be perfect for you srs

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With a trainer?

The fukk you need a trainer for?

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    you talk about how much of a hustler you are and how you have all of these big deals working etc yet you are on this forum every day at all hours babbling about stuff constantly.

Add it up
    12 hours of work
    Commute?
    gym - 1 hour

100%, when I get busy like that I won't even log into the misc. OP is a fraud and most likely a NEETcel (Super Ded fkn Srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Add it up
    12 hours of work
    Commute?
    gym - 1 hour

I usually get up at 6am, and start working right away. Then go to training at 8:30am, then back to working.

All of my life takes place in an area that is about 6-7 minutes driving. During the Summer, I can do it all on a bicycle. Misc is just something I'm doing in the middle of working.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    100%, when I get busy like that I won't even log into the misc. OP is a fraud and most likely a NEETcel (Super Ded fkn Srs)
    Wouldnt even think about it for a second. When I was working those hours back in the day i was either on a customer site, in a plane, or in a hotel passed out or eating. That was it.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a two day a week routine and a 5 day a week routine. Neither produced better or worse results. Frequently is less important than intensity.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    With a trainer?

The fukk you need a trainer for?
    I don't actually need a trainer for the workouts, it's mostly a way of forcing myself to stay on track. If I'm waking up feeling like crap, it's really easy to start getting lazy and come up with excuses to skip the gym. But when I have training sessions, it's literally built into my work schedule in the day, so I schedule meetings around it and such.

Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    I usually get up at 6am, and start working right away. Then go to training at 8:30am, then back to working.

All of my life takes place in an area that is about 6-7 minutes driving. During the Summer, I can do it all on a bicycle. Misc is just something I'm doing in the middle of working.
    Again add it up. I dont care what time you wake up. Nobody jumps out of bed and just starts working.

Do you not brush your teeth?
    Do you not take a dump?
    What about eating?
    Prepping meals or even ordering? Or do you have a personal chef and assistant that does your meals, laundry, etc??
    2 x a day gym session? Is your gym right next to your work desk?

Anyone who is a real hustler knows what that life is like.
    And if you say you are "miscing" in the middle of working......then you arent working a 12 hour day bro.

Wouldnt even think about it for a second. When I was working those hours back in the day i was either on a customer site, in a plane, or in a hotel passed out or eating. That was it.
    I'm self employed and work at home, so I'm not sitting in Zoom meetings all day and I'm not forced to adopt anyone else's schedule. But I'm often still working at 10-11pm.

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea, you really only get 1-2 hours to yourself. I remember racing when I got home to shower and eat, just so I could lay down in my bed and watch a few videos on YouTube or whatever just to decompress. I've even was able to fit in some workouts. 12 hour shifts suck. I've even done 16s before. (Super Ded fkn Srs)
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Again add it up. I dont care what time you wake up. Nobody jumps out of bed and just starts working.

Do you not brush your teeth?
    Do you not take a dump?
    What about eating?
    Prepping meals or even ordering? Or do you have a personal chef and assistant that does your meals, laundry, etc??
    2 x a day gym session? Is your gym right next to your work desk?

Anyone who is a real hustler knows what that life is like.
    And if you say you are "miscing" in the middle of working......then you arent working a 12 hour day bro.
    Work is something that is always going on in the background. If I need to take care of something, I'll do it that moment. It's all about keeping things moving forward. My gym is a 6 minute drive away from my house, I put clothes on and go there.

Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    I had a two day a week routine and a 5 day a week routine. Neither produced better or worse results. Frequently is less important than intensity.
    Yeah, I'm beginning to think this as well. This Summer I'll do 5-6x per week cardio and maybe 3-4 lifting sessions and see how it goes.

Work is something that is always going on in the background. If I need to take care of something, I'll do it that moment. It's all about keeping things moving forward. My gym is a 6 minute drive away from my house, I put clothes on and go there.
    Then you arent working 12 hour days bro. Has anyone seen proof that you are actually the baller you claim to be? Im just asking because these things dont add up. And anyone who has been there wouldnt be talking the way you do. Im just calling this out to help you.

Its like wearing a fake rolex. Its a no win situation.
    The people that dont know its fake are the ones you dont want to impress.
    The ones that know its fake are probably the ones you are trying to get in with........and for the rest of your life.....you will always be known as "that guy" to that person.......................

Then you arent working 12 hour days bro. Has anyone seen proof that you are actually the baller you claim to be? Im just asking because these things dont add up. And anyone who has been there wouldnt be talking the way you do. Im just calling this out to help you.

Its like wearing a fake rolex. Its a no win situation.
    The people that dont know its fake are the ones you dont want to impress.
    The ones that know its fake are probably the ones you are trying to get in with........and for the rest of your life.....you will always be known as "that guy" to that person.......................
    My definition of work isn't sitting at a desk surrounded by work Karens. It's sitting at home with few distractions and I can completely close off anything that doesn't further my goals. Many people waste countless hours every day doing things that don't actually benefit them. It takes discipline to not allow others to rob you of your time.

My definition of work isn't sitting at a desk surrounded by work Karens. It's sitting at home with few distractions and I can completely close off anything that doesn't further my goals. Many people waste countless hours every day doing things that don't actually benefit them. It takes discipline to not allow others to rob you of your time.
    Here you go again with the hustle and discipline talk yet you are starting a thread trying to figure out how to get a good physique? If you actually knew what discipline was.....you wouldnt be starting these amateur threads.

Again, I ask. Have you shown any proof you are a baller? Post a picture standing in your living room out the nearest window. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Here you go again with the hustle and discipline talk yet you are starting a thread trying to figure out how to get a good physique? If you actually knew what discipline was.....you wouldnt be starting these amateur threads.

Again, I ask. Have you shown any proof you are a baller? Post a picture standing in your living room out the nearest window. A picture is worth a thousand words.
    I'm not searching for social approval of my wealth on the Misc, I'm searching for workout advice.

I'm not searching for social approval of my wealth on the Misc, I'm searching for workout advice.
    LOL ok bro. I hope you are a troll.

High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3-4x a week

with your trt should be enough
    take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533

johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnvee73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right now 3 to 4, soon will be 3, then 2 hard ones and one moderate one, then in time alternate between heavy and medium 3 days a week, and then 1 hard day and 2 mediums, once I get to that final phase of one hard and 2 medium I'll likely be squatting close to 500 and benching mid 300s I think.
    Beginning of transformation : https://youtu.be/mWd90XGHF40
    Home gym setup: https://youtu.be/HPAR3yXMv08

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fahve
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew
    90/90 Breathing Crew

Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    3-4x a week

with your trt should be enough
    Are these 3-4 intense 2 hour sessions where you walk out completely drained?

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s all about recovery. If you can recover, great. If not, it’s an issue. Less is always more.

Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    It’s all about recovery. If you can recover, great. If not, it’s an issue. Less is always more.
    Better to fully recover before training again? Or ok to lift again if only a bit sore?

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going back to 3 days, each muscle group only getting hitting once per week. I tried hitting everything twice and it just about killed me. No energy for work, achy, irritable etc. My workouts are too intense to do more than once per week.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    here are a few observations over years of doing this.

1. we need sunlight and cardio for energy
    2. a shorter intense workout( sweating and breathing hard) is good too.
    3. rest days are needed to recover and to be intense.
    4. i am finding that sleep is important.
    5. cycle heavy training 3-5 reps and medium 8-12.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I care about performance rather than aesthetics but 99% of you lift for girls.

If I only cared about looking good, I think I would do the following.

Get a doorframe pullup bar and a barbell. Every hour, do a 50% set of chinups and overhead presses.

Then add running + keto + IF.

That's it, simple is better because simple = you can stick to the plan and really focus on hitting it every day.

Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    I care about performance rather than aesthetics but 99% of you lift for girls.

If I only cared about looking good, I think I would do the following.

Get a doorframe pullup bar and a barbell. Every hour, do a 50% set of chinups and overhead presses.

Then add running + keto + IF.

That's it, simple is better because simple = you can stick to the plan and really focus on hitting it every day.
    What do you do for performance?

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i do 7.