Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My gf of 5 years admitted I was not her first choice physically

I (26M) have been dating my girlfriend (26F) for 5 years, and was planning to propose to her next month.

Last night, my girlfriend and I were having a date night and we were talking about our first dates, and reminiscing how we met. We were cracking jokes, and it was a fun atmosphere. My girlfriend admitted that when we were in the talking phase, she was also in a talking phase with 3 other guys, and that I was not her first choice physically, and that there was this other guy who was very attractive, but he had the emotional density of a black hole.

She was laughing about it, but I did not feel too great about what she said. In fact, I felt awful. Why would she even say that to me? My girlfriend sensed the shift in my reaction, and she apologized. I made an excuse and told her I was tired and was going to sleep.

This morning the whole atmosphere was sort of awkward. I was upfront with her this morning, and told her what she said last night hurt me, and that I needed some space from her and to rethink this relationship. She even cried, which for me was a bit dramatic considering she was the one who hurt me last night.

Can this relationship even be fixed? She has pretty much made me feel worthless after what she said last night. I'm really glad I haven’t proposed to her yet, and am going to hold off on the proposal for now.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoHotTakes...i_was_not_her/

Ok I have read a lot of comments and I am willing to give this a fair shot, and not throw away our entire relationship because of just a single line. I might have been in over my head.

I had an open and honest discussion with my girlfriend for a couple of hours and we both bared it all out. I told her everything I was feeling, and didn’t lie about anything. I already feel much better now after the conversation, and I realized I was really overthinking everything and was kind of dramatic. She really does love me, and I do feel desired by her both physically and emotionally.

So everything is pretty much back to normal, actually I am now sort of more in love with my girlfriend after the conversation. We have a date night planned for tonight. The proposal is back on the menu, I plan to propose to her next month on our 5 year anniversary.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoHotTakes...dmitted_i_was/
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Half of reddit is made up and the other half is what you get for being a ***git. JFL at dating someone who cares about you yet will spew chit like this. I've been in far too many relationships and this type of stuff never came up.
    xTUNAx
    Ironman finisher
    Resident MISC cardio expert

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She told him Chad wouldn't commit so she ended up with him but his beta brain heard something else.

The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    op end of month is close. make sure to pay your land chad on time so he doesn't charge you a late fee again.
    maybe tip him also to get back into his good graces.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyGhettoFantasy View Post
    She told him Chad wouldn't commit so she ended up with him but his beta brain heard something else.

Proposal is back on the menu!
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScrillaIsBake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For anyone wondering Islandboyo was the original poster for this thread on Reddit too damn

tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedditBeta
    My girlfriend admitted that when we were in the talking phase, she was also in a talking phase with 3 other guys,
    now multiply it by 5 and change "talking phase" to "fukn phase"

sloots gonna sloot
    ALPHA male crew

Owns 16 MAGA hats (and counting) crew

Wish I was black crew

--Flat Earth Crew--

“There is absolutely no reason why, out on the street today, a civilian should be carrying a loaded weapon.”

– Ronald Reagan, Governor of California

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tempted to fkn neg op.

tripleH rage.gif the entire time reading that and knowing that the reddit soys convinced this cuck back into that relationship.

if she aint your first choice physically, you are destined to get cucked down the line. It is inevitable.

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyGhettoFantasy View Post

For real. RIP to that guy.

So everything is pretty much back to normal, actually I am now sort of more in love with my girlfriend after the conversation. We have a date night planned for tonight. The proposal is back on the menu, I plan to propose to her next month on our 5 year anniversary.
    Lol smh

Originally Posted by tendies View Post
    now multiply it by 5 and change "talking phase" to "fukn phase"

sloots gonna sloot
    Also she was totally getting railed out by that guy with the "emotional density of a black hole" the entire time that she was "talking" to the reddit cuck... After chad was done railing her she finally decided to give the reddit cuck a chance. Bet she made him wait to hit it as well while the more attractive chad got it whenever he wanted it
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem isn't her, the problem is him.

She is a disloyal sloot yes, but all women are disloyal sloots. Dating a different sloot won't change anything because the next sloot will feel the exact same way.

There's no sense in chitting on the guy. He didn't choose the height and face he was born with. You have to work with what you've got. And it's not like he choose the wrong girl either because as mentioned above, all girls will treat him that way since he's not Chad.

Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post

She is a disloyal sloot yes, but all women are disloyal sloots. Dating a different sloot won't change anything because the next sloot will feel the exact same way.

There's no sense in chitting on the guy. He didn't choose the height and face he was born with. You have to work with what you've got. And it's not like he choose the wrong girl either because as mentioned above, all girls will treat him that way since he's not Chad.
    Brutal
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post

you've been posting a lot of cuck apologetics lately.

this + your thread about how blasting gear has ruined your aesthetics like Strickland...

It's safe to assume that you've accepted your fate as an uglycel and are ready to settle comfortably into the role of the guy that she settled for in your future relationship.

Don't go down this road, bro. Get off gear, get lean, work on neck muscle, start mewing, get braces if you have to bro, surgerymaxxx, please my nikka, anything but accept your fate as the dreaded 2nd Choice. PLS MAN. You're only 33. It's not too late, bro.

You can still be some sloot's first choice!!!!

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coast2coastam View Post
    For real. RIP to that guy.

Lol smh
    "Emotional density of a black hole". In other words she threw everything into Chad and got nothing in return. Also a part of her never escaped Chad.

That's the part of her that will never love this cuck .

Lol indeed.
    The closer we approach the uncertainty of life's ending the more we wish to trade all of the things we have acquired in exchange for all of the things we have lost: wealth for youth, knowledge for fresh curiosity, resignation for hope. We'd trade our wisdom for new experiences, but it is wisdom that will teach us that at the end of the road the only new experience is death.

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thing is this is most relationships. She just felt comfortable enough to say the quiet part out loud.

Actually not a huge deal IMO although I get why he’s hurt

High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nothing wrong with honesty
    take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just lol at beta male reddit****s who have never been chased by women. You don’t even have to be Chad, Brad gets chased too but these fuking losers will justify anything their hoe has done because while they won’t admit it, getting what they have is the best they would have gotten. It’s too bad these men don’t have self respect anymore. Back before social media even the ugly cells knew enough to get in good shape and at least act like they are better than the next guy. It goes a long way with sloots.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Thing is this is most relationships. She just felt comfortable enough to say the quiet part out loud.

Actually not a huge deal IMO although I get why he’s hurt
    there's something so visceral and primal about this subject, tho.

Any high T man would be bothered by this.

How does that not bother you? To know that the woman you dedicate your life to protecting, providing for, raise a family with, sees you nothing but as the second choice? And that, given the chance, the sloot would give it all up to be with the 1st choice of her life. And that the only reason that didn't happen was not because of her OWN FREE WILL, but because Chad denied her the opportunity?

It's literally building a life with someone based on a fkn lie.

Imagine finding out that even YOUR KIDS ARE HER SECOND CHOICE. IMAGINE KNOWING THAT SHE STILL, IN SECRET, WONDERS WHAT THE KIDS SHE WOULD HAVE HAD WITH CHAD INSTEAD!?!?!? IMAGINE HER DAYDREAMING ABOUT THE KIDS SHE COULD HAVE HAD, INSTEAD OF THE KIDS SHE HAS WITH YOU.

Unimaginable fkn rage.

You would have to be a fkn genetic cuck to accept this.

If I EVER find out my wife secretly lusted after that one true love from the past, and that she only settled for me because her first and true love denied her, a demon would fkn come out of me bro. Pause, no homo. Hands will fly. Violence is the only thing on the menu. This level of betrayal would cut too fkn deep.

This is why betabuxxxing as a man is so fkn despicable. Imagine willingly settling for the role of an ATM and never getting the most raw form of affection from the woman you are taking care of.

tripleH rage.gif yet again.

MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post

How does that not bother you? To know that the woman you dedicate your life to protecting, providing for, raise a family with, sees you nothing but as the second choice? And that, given the chance, the sloot would give it all up to be with the 1st choice of her life. And that the only reason that didn't happen was not because of her OWN FREE WILL, but because Chad denied her the opportunity?

Imagine finding out that even YOUR KIDS ARE HER SECOND CHOICE. IMAGINE KNOWING THAT SHE STILL, IN SECRET, WONDERS WHAT THE KIDS SHE WOULD HAVE HAD WITH CHAD INSTEAD!?!?!? IMAGINE HER DAYDREAMING ABOUT THE KIDS SHE COULD HAVE HAD, INSTEAD OF THE KIDS SHE HAS WITH YOU.

Unimaginable fkn rage.

If I EVER find out my wife secretly lusted after that one true love from the past, and that she only settled for me because her first and true love denied her, a demon would fkn come out of me bro. Pause, no homo. Hands will fly. Violence is the only thing on the menu. This level of betrayal would cut too fkn deep.

This is why betabuxxxing as a man is so fkn despicable. Imagine willingly settling for the role of an ATM and never getting the most raw form of affection from the woman you are taking care of.

calm down, self reflect

u ever love ur gf but think the gym girl is sexier

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    imagine how many
    sidedishs she had
    during this relation/
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    calm down, self reflect

u ever love ur gf but think the gym girl is sexier
    not an equivalent, cuck.

besides, aren't you the guy getting absolutely gigacucked by some FOB Chinese girl?

not an equivalent, cuck.
    damn

meanies on here

not an equivalent, cuck.

besides, aren't you the guy getting absolutely gigacucked by some FOB Chinese girl?
    why are you so hostile

Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    damn

meanies on here

why are you so hostile
    sorry man, subject got me heated.

My apology. Wish you the best with the FOB Chinese girl and I pray to God you are her first choice.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gee what a surprise that every guy ideally wants a Stacy and every woman ideally wants a Chad.

Unimaginable fkn rage.

Dude. If there is a hot guy even married women I know look and make comments.

Married men do the same.

There's always going to be someone younger and more attractive than you out there.

sorry man, subject got me heated.

My apology. Wish you the best with the FOB Chinese girl and I pray to God you are her first choice.
    i was but i didnt treat her as well as i should have. being "FOB" means huge cultrual shock. my problems with their familiy customs lead to a disaster. not so simple

if i ever meet a good woman again i wont neglect her and try to appreciate her culture

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She should know what to keep to herself. Some of us as guys have been in similar situations as that girlfriend and made a choice for whatever reason. Some things you just don't say out loud to anyone, even your best friend, you take it to the grave whether you've been in a relationship with someone for 10 weeks or 10 years. Dude should really hold off on proposing not because she made him feel like 2nd choice, but what else is she withholding for him to find about years later?

She got the brakes beat off her poon while she and the boyfriend were going through a rough period a couple years earlier?
    She's said she wants to have kids, after they get married she'll change her mind?

She didn't mean to but she broke a bond. Dude shouldn't immediately end 5 yrs but being ok with it immediately after one conversation is desperation. He's showing her she can walk all over him. Someone put in that situation can't give in so easily if they're willing to keep the relationship going. Don't put up boundaries and consequences, you're screwed.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Gee what a surprise that every guy ideally wants a Stacy and every woman ideally wants a Chad.

Dude. If there is a hot guy even married women I know look and make comments.

Married men do the same.

There's always going to be someone younger and more attractive than you out there.
    you're talking about something else.

some used up married roastie commenting on Chad

is not the same thing as a woman (in or during her prime) lusting and desiring for her one true love, that one that got away, years down the line, despite already settling down with some betacuck provider and having his kids, yet still looking back with fondness and playing out what could have been with Chad in her head, and knowing full well she would give up everything she currently has, if Chad came around TODAY and gave her that option.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

is not the same thing as a woman lusting and desiring for her one true love, that one that got away, years down the line, despite already settling down with some betacuck provider and having his kids, yet still looking back with fondness and playing out what could have been with Chad in her head, and knowing full well she would give up everything she currently has, if Chad came around TODAY and gave her that option.
    It happens all of the time on ******** with women I know from high school.

EVERY.SINGLE.WOMAN I know who is married has had an old boyfriend from high school hit her up about having an affair. Most of the men are married themselves.

Now the ones with integrity block him. But what if he was the Chad who got away?

is not the same thing as a woman lusting and desiring for her one true love, that one that got away, years down the line, despite already settling down with some betacuck provider and having his kids, yet still looking back with fondness and playing out what could have been with Chad in her head, and knowing full well she would give up everything she currently has, if Chad came around TODAY and gave her that option.
    i can tell you are a romanticist like myself. that stuff needs to die. unfortunately. i blame disney

Registered User Fuggettabowteet's Avatar
    Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fuggettabowteet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Full nelson anal exists for a reason.