Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josh1531684 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why are there so many morons?

In traffic. At your job. Your siblings and parents.
    I'm genuinely curious.

Like, I "like" my younger sister who is in her mid twenties but when she threatened to commit suicide over some married guy a while back, you'd think that she'd be intelligent enough to realize the dude was just f***ing around with her. Move on.
    No, instead it got to the point where I had to put her into a psych ward because she kept calling me crying that'd she'd off herself over some fellow moron.
    I wish she'd actually do it.
    Our father at the time? Too busy being at the bar not giving a single f*** and being a moron. At least he's dead now, so that's one less moron.

Then you have these neo-f**gots with their LGBTQ-whatever garbage. No Matthew, you're not all of sudden "Maria" now because some greedy cosmetic surgeon ripped you off. And no, I'm not calling you "Maria" since your "rebirth", let alone pitch in for that "gender party". f*** you.

So, again, why is planet just littered with absolute morons? I just don't get it.

And while previewing this post, of course, certain words, yes, words, are censored.

End rant.

Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Channel83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The misc is full of geniuses, walking a higher path. We are basically a modern day version of classical Athens, so not sure we can help much with questions regarding the common mob?

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    You tell me pal.

BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraddlesMcGee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Bell Curve, intelligence is distributed. It seems human intelligence hasn't advanced to the point where basic logical competency is possessed by most of us. If the Bell Curve midpoint was at where, say, 130 is now, our society would be far more advanced as a whole.
    Nocrew crew

SS final perma ban request
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184614323

TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheParish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because morons don't get weeded out anymore and there hasn't been real struggle in this country in almost 100 years that would harden and strengthen people

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I find when I focus on my own improvement, which is necessary, other people’s nonsense doesn’t really bug me.

I have enough here to worry about. Other people’s behavior is not my concern.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I legit wrote a research paper on this back in college in 2001. srs.

The government and social programs are mostly to blame.

There's a strong link between low intelligence and low income.
    There's also a strong link between government assistance and a higher birth rate among low income people.
    Without social programs, the poor and stupid would be much less likely to be making more Jarnells and Cleetuses.
    Social programs do very little to lift people out of poverty. They do a great job of keeping people there.

How does that happen? Ask someone who is on government assistance why they don't want to get a better job. Make over a certain amount, you might be making more, but you're also on the hook for paying for your medical care, food, and rent. So it's better to just stay on the government teet and make less.

This is why democrats support social programs. Low income people tend to vote democrat. More social programs means more low income people, and in turn, more voters.

TL;DR social programs. srs.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew