Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000) Dukelord is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    No OP, evolution is one of the most well attested theories in human history.

Your notion of half-human/half apes, at least in terms of intelligence and such, sounds like it's presuming a linear view of evolution. Evolution isn't linear, it's tree-ish. We don't come from monkeys and chimps and apes, we share a common ancestor. We're two branches that came from an earlier, thicker branch, which came from millions of other thicker branches.

Some of these common ancestors went onto become monkeys, others apes, others us. Plus, we fit in the group known as Homininae which includes chimpanzees and humans. Compared to other apes, chimpanzees might even be said to be half ape, half-human creatures.

There were actually intermediaries in intelligence between us and apes and chimps etc. We're the only surviving species of Homo left. Neanderthals, Denosivans, Homo Erectus, Heidelbergensis. We're more intelligent than them and outcompeted them for resources.

And top of all that, you have Nazi miscers who actually believe these species still walk amongst us.
    About one percent of the human population still carry Neanderthal DNA, if they had outcompeted Cro-Magnon, it would have been one hundred percent.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dukelord View Post
    About one percent of the human population still carry Neanderthal DNA, if they had outcompeted Cro-Magnon, it would have been one hundred percent.
    And how exactly is the 'cro magnon' different to a regular human being?
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Why is there no ape/chimp that's between a human and a chimpanzee in terms of intellect and 'smart' capabilities?

Why are humans the only form of life capable of intelligence.
    Neanderthals then?

Lmao we wiped them out

EDIT: Props to other brah who beat me out for not being a mouth breather like OP

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is that your own original idea or somebody else's belief that you heard or read about?
    I am using my third and fourth eye to see this.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    Neanderthals then?

Lmao we wiped them out
    I don't really believe in Neanderthals - I know that there are allegedly fossil records of 'intermediary species' of human, but I don't trust the scientific institutions who are responsible for pushing this as much as I don't trust the government who engage in rituals like bohemian grove.

They're all part of the same 'secret club' that has similar beliefs and engages in various rituals - hence why there's a statue of shiva in CERN and why they conduct weird pagan rituals in CERN tunnels. (https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-at-cern-video)

I believe in God and that God created Adam and Eve and the rest of the biblical narrative including that there was a period of time preflood where fallen beings known as angels mated with humans and created monsters of sorts

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reminder: ugly and dysgenic people believe in evolution.

High T alpha men have always rejected that fantastical nerd chit.

Look at how evidently true that is just by this thread: look at that ugly retard Bodhy and observe how he's strongly and desperately defending evolution.

Reject modernity and "SCIENCE!" propaganda. If you believe in that retarded Out of Africa theory, you might as well just drop on both knees and start sukking BBC, you fkn cuck. If you believe the Celestial Asian race evolved from monkey, then you absolutely deserve to be ruled by jews.

I am of God, made in His image. You f4gg0ts can be of orangutangs, silverbacks, lemurs, and other abominations.
    Last edited by ChangGang; 03-20-2024 at 05:12 PM.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's interesting - where did you get this information from?

Based on that line of reasoning even Jehovah's witness is an abrahamic belief - but good luck with that
    I do a lot of Satanic Yoga Poses to bring amrita from my sacrum back up through the 33 vertebrae of my spine until it returns to my pineal gland where I can view the beautiful Face of God.

I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post

I do a lot of Satanic Yoga Poses to bring amrita from my sacrum back up through the 33 vertebrae of my spine until it returns to my pineal gland where I can view the beautiful Face of God.

I feel sorry for you - ever wonder why the 'kundalini' is depicted as a coiled serpent at the base of the spine? Its because it's nothing more than a serpentine (animal) spirit entering you and wrecking havoc in your system.

That's what the satanists do - they deny deny deny - they lie lie lie - but they make it obvious as fcuk such as the case of kunalini being depicted as a serpent (like in the garden of Eden) or putting a huge statue of shiva in the CERN institute.

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No OP, evolution is one of the most well attested theories in human history.

Your notion of half-human/half apes, at least in terms of intelligence and such, sounds like it's presuming a linear view of evolution. Evolution isn't linear, it's tree-ish. We don't come from monkeys and chimps and apes, we share a common ancestor. We're two branches that came from an earlier, thicker branch, which came from millions of other thicker branches.

Some of these common ancestors went onto become monkeys, others apes, others us. Plus, we fit in the group known as Homininae which includes chimpanzees and humans. Compared to other apes, chimpanzees might even be said to be half ape, half-human creatures.

There were actually intermediaries in intelligence between us and apes and chimps etc. We're the only surviving species of Homo left. Neanderthals, Denosivans, Homo Erectus, Heidelbergensis. We're more intelligent than them and outcompeted them for resources.

And top of all that, you have Nazi miscers who actually believe these species still walk amongst us.
    You forgot to mention homosexual
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.

It makes zero sense to me why a creature on Earth would not develop intellect, if intellect is a possibility in this reality that we awaken to every morning.

Intellect has to be up there as the most important attribute that determines if a creature will survive and reproduce or not - so why is it only humans that have intellect? Why hasn't another creature developed this incredible ability?

It's almost as if only a human being is capable of intellect because it was DESIGNED to have intelligence and dominate over the Earth, just as it says in Genesis.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It makes zero sense to me why a creature on Earth would not develop intellect, if intellect is a possibility in this reality that we awaken to every morning.

Intellect has to be up there as the most important attribute that determines if a creature will survive and reproduce or not - so why is it only humans that have intellect? Why hasn't another creature developed this incredible ability?

It's almost as if only a human being is capable of intellect because it was DESIGNED to have intelligence and dominate over the Earth, just as it says in Genesis.

All creatures display intelligence, even bacteria and slime moulds. The difference is between simple and complex cognition, not whether all creatures are capable of cognition, it's part and parcel of life.

Intelligence complexifies, but doesn't mysteriously emerge at some point during evolution. It's almost as if you've done no reading on this at all.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000) floridamancan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MarioMiami305 View Post
    because it's not true

they've never found "the missing link".

In fact majority of their "bones" are all made up and fake.

Just like the "dinosaur" hoax. A bunch of geeks with degrees pretend they find "fossils" so they get more money funding and their 5 seconds of fame.

All of it is fake.
    For once your right about something.
    I routinely skip arm day
    6'4 masterace
    Yellow fever crew
    Latina crew

All creatures display intelligence, even bacteria and slime moulds. The difference is between simple and complex cognition, not whether all creatures are capable of cognition, it's part and parcel of life.

Intelligence complexifies, but doesn't mysteriously emerge at some point during evolution. It's almost as if you've done no reading on this at all.
    I have a university degree in science so I am well versed with mammalian biology, physiology, molecular biology, anatomy, genetics, etc - so I've done all the study and even practical stuff when it comes to genetics and molecular biology.

In all honesty, I believed in evolution without really even looking into it that much and taking things at face value and having blind faith in the 'science' of it all.

From where I am standing the difference between 'the average human' and 'the smartest animal' is so great that it's not even comparable.

If intellect and 'cognition' is a possibility in this reality, then why would more animals not evolve traits for intelligence and implement dynamic technologies like writing, science, and manipulation of the environment into cities?

Want to have your mind blown? Go look at ATP synthase/F0F1 and tell me that that is 'an accident' and that there is no intelligence behind the design - look at the molecular structures in life a bit more closely and you'll realise that there must be a bit more to the physical reality than meets the eye... there must be something else going on in terms of how the structures come together or just look at DNA and ask your self what drives the self replication properties of DNA? Have you ever studied molecular biology? It's fascinating.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't really believe in Neanderthals - I know that there are allegedly fossil records of 'intermediary species' of human, but I don't trust the scientific institutions who are responsible for pushing this as much as I don't trust the government who engage in rituals like bohemian grove.

They're all part of the same 'secret club' that has similar beliefs and engages in various rituals - hence why there's a statue of shiva in CERN and why they conduct weird pagan rituals in CERN tunnels. (https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-at-cern-video)

I believe in God and that God created Adam and Eve and the rest of the biblical narrative including that there was a period of time preflood where fallen beings known as angels mated with humans and created monsters of sorts
    look up australian aboriginals and their skulls

they have significant differences to caucasian skulls.

yet why do scientists claim new human species when they find some differences in fossils... but aboriginals? nah they're human?
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of the people who came up with the theory of evolution was a friend of charles darwin and was into the occult
    would not be shocked if they were communicating with demons and they were given the idea.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    look up australian aboriginals and their skulls

they have significant differences to caucasian skulls.

yet why do scientists claim new human species when they find some differences in fossils... but aboriginals? nah they're human?
    Australian aboriginals are something else

would not be shocked if they were communicating with demons and they were given the idea.
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if the origins of the concept of evolution are satanic in nature - in my experience the way that the best deceivers operate is by mixing truth and then sprinkling lies on top.

So here we have what scientists call 'natural selection' or 'a creature's ability to morph' and then we sprinkle the lie of macroevolution on top, to remove God out of the equation and make it OK to live a sinful life.

Regarding the 'communicating with demons' part, I've heard rumors that governments like that of the US are secretly in contact with 'otherworldly beings' that give them instructions for technology in exchange for pushing a certain narrative onto humanity - apparently it spiked with the Nazis, who were very much into the occult and then it went on from there.

aboriginals are something else

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the origins of the concept of evolution are satanic in nature - in my experience the way that the best deceivers operate is by mixing truth and then sprinkling lies on top.

So here we have what scientists call 'natural selection' or 'a creature's ability to morph' and then we sprinkle the lie of macroevolution to remove God out of the equation and make it OK to live a sinful life.
    Science as the new priesthood

meanwhile, islam is out there also confirming some of the truth of the bible, but sprinkling some lies on top.... a very important lie.. lying about who Jesus is.

it's a multi pronged attack on the planet, to separate us from God. In ancient times, the devil would just encourage different religions as competition... and wear different masks in different cultures... but it seems the devil planned for atheism to be more effective.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Science as the new priesthood

meanwhile, islam is out there also confirming some of the truth of the bible, but sprinkling some lies on top.... a very important lie.. lying about who Jesus is.

it's a multi pronged attack on the planet, to separate us from God.
    Yeah pretty much - that's why Jesus Christ says "I am the truth the way and the life" and nobody else said that - they just spoke to 'wise snakes', 'angelic beings in caves', or something or the like.

Originally Posted by analfist View Post
    How is it a priesthood when we have the fossil record, convergent evolution, phylogenetic similarities, common molecular pathways, etc? It is simply the most plausible explanation that humans and other extant species evolved from common ancestor species.

You are arguing in defense of a 2000+ year old fairy tale written by uneducated savages as if it is the final word on the universe. Nothing in that joke of a story explains any of the modern observable phenomena or is useful for making concrete predictions. The real solution is for scientists and any people who defend rational thought to ruthlessly butcher you and use your organs for experimentation.
    Christians believe in natural selection too. We think God designed it.

But, if we move away from evolution and the origin of species, and instead just go back to the source - the origin of life.... matter does not simply pop into existence. There is a Creator. Believing anything else is nonsense.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Nobody knows how the universe came into existence. You certainly don't. BTW, matter actually can just pop into existence. It's called pair production, and it is readily observable, dumbass.

Again, nobody gives a chit about your bullsht fairy tales. Maybe there was a creator. Maybe there is some other reason the universe must exist. Nobody knows.
    Pair production is a process in which a gamma ray of sufficient energy is converted into an electron and a positron.

is converted into
    is converted into
    is converted into
    is converted into

analfist: " BTW, matter actually can just pop into existence. It's called pair production, and it is readily observable, dumbass."

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Gamma rays are not matter, dumbfuk. Jesus Christ, it is like talking to a toddler. GO TO SCHOOL. Your parents didn't beat you enough as a kid.
    You're an autist. Don't move the goalposts. In layman's terms, I used the term matter as a way to describe everything around us. I.e. the universe.

Gamma rays, radiation, matter, all of it, i.e. the universe, it doesn't pop into existence on it's own.

Anyway you're a red, don't have time for you.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is it a priesthood when we have the fossil record, convergent evolution, phylogenetic similarities, common molecular pathways, etc? It is simply the most plausible explanation that humans and other extant species evolved from common ancestor species.

You are arguing in defense of a 2000+ year old fairy tale written by uneducated savages as if it is the final word on the universe. Nothing in that joke of a story explains any of the modern observable phenomena or is useful for making concrete predictions. The real solution is for scientists and any people who defend rational thought to ruthlessly butcher you and use your organs for experimentation.

Bro, seroiously, this is a lost cause. I ragrat even posting here in at all. There's nothing you can say to creationists about the science of evolution. It doesn't matter how articulate you are or how much science you quote. They just retreat to this strawman about transitional fossils, even though macroevolution doesn't depend on a single fossil to make the case. Like you say, the evidence is writ into the DNA.

Fuk, chit, it's writ into mathematics. Evolution is a nested heirarchy, and recursive, iterative processes are the only things we know of in nature that can produce nested hierarchies.

I think the people who adopt creationism do so because they literally do not have the mental capacity to grasp the science of evolution. Simply a lost cause.

But what about this claim you make that things come into being? Is that really a case of ontology and being ex nihilo, or something arising from a vacuum field?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brommando is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Because intellect would not make you the best hunter in the forest, put 5 men and 5 women in a forest vs the entire ecosystem of predators and prey. The humans would not last longer than a year.
    Every Man apart, Every Man an Emperor

teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a way to disregard an answer - "I don't believe in that" lol. We are not the only species to develop advanced intelligence. In fact Homo Sapiens Sapiens is currently the only extant member of the genus Homo, but different species of humans coexisted at the same time.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens
    Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis
    Homo Floresiensis
    Homo Denisova

Other extinct members of the genus Homo:
    Homo Erectus
    Homo Ergaster
    Homo Heidelbergensis
    Homo Habilis
    Homo Rudolfensis
    Homo Antecessor

And while the fossil record is not always full, evolution relies on multiple scientific disciplines to tell the whole picture. Do you also not believe in genomics?

Dolphins are extremely intelligent. Their absolute brain size is on average bigger than that of modern humans. So why can't they develop art, music, science? You think it might have something to do with their morphology? You think living underwater and having flippers instead of living on the ground with hands with opposable thumbs might be a slight disadvantage in realizing their city-building potential?
    Pittsburgh Penguins 5x Stanley Cup Champions

AMG Petronas 9x Drivers' Championships, 7x Constructors' Championship

2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2004Miscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why is there no ape/chimp that's between a human and a chimpanzee in terms of intellect and 'smart' capabilities?

Why are humans the only form of life capable of intelligence.

I'll tell you why, evolution requires more blind faith than christianity - not to mention that it centres around false beliefs.
    There is?

They are called Aboriginals.

About half the intelligence of a normal human and act more animal than human most the time, absolute disgrace of a race.

In all seriousness evolution is a flawed THEORY.

Things evolve and adapt to their environment, yes correct.

but to say humans evolved from monkeys and monkeys evolved from single cell protozoa after a big bang is laughable

and no I'm not religious, but there is more to history than we have been told.
    We living in a clown world.

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

-doesn't believe in Neanderthals
    - Believes women were made from the rib of a man
    Misc 2023 NFL Pick Em Champion

Originally Posted by 2004Miscer View Post
    There is?

They are called Aboriginals.

About half the intelligence of a normal human and act more animal than human most the time, absolute disgrace of a race.

but to say humans evolved from monkeys and monkeys evolved from single cell protozoa after a big bang is laughable

and no I'm not religious, but there is more to history than we have been told.

You must be Australian. Only an Australia would hate aboriginals this much, lol.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are arguing in defense of a 2000+ year old fairy tale written by uneducated savages as if it is the final word on the universe. Nothing in that joke of a story explains any of the modern observable phenomena or is useful for making concrete predictions.
    In the bible, when Jesus says to love your neighbor as yourself. Is this a joke? If not, what knowledge is it based around? Did he do science to figure this out?

skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skunkshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    None of that has anything to do with what I said. You also don't need religion to come up with a useful set of ethical rules. I said the bible is useless as a model for predicting empirical phenomena.
    What do you need?

People said and believed similar things long before it was written in the bible. It is also, IMO, a very stupid teaching. I judge my neighbors. If they were nazis, my objective would be to exterminate them, not love them. I do not love imperialists, nazis, or the exploitative billionaire class. My objective is to get rid of them. I also do not love myself. I hate myself and my existence. If I treated everyone as I treat myself, then I'd have to try to kill everyone as I did myself.
    Sorry to hear that. God loves you, and I do too.

teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) teodorkanev1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2004Miscer View Post

A scientific theory just shows how all the available scientific facts fit together. A scientific theory has to be backed by all available empirical evidence and contradicted by none. If it's flawed, please explain why, publish it in a peer-reviewed journal and your Nobel prize will be waiting for you.

Evolution is a branching process where an organism never "stops" being something it already is. Take the phylogenetic tree of hominids for example. Chimps and Humans diverged around 10 million years ago, but today they've retained all taxonomic categories that applied to them back at that point.

Imagine this over millions of years - some group of multicellular eukaryotics evolve to become chordates, these chordates evolve to become mammals, these mammals become primates, these primates become hominids, these hominids go on to become Homo Sapiens. Note that even after millions of evolution and arriving at some "completely different" lifeform Homo Sapiens has never at any point stopped being a: multicellular eukaryotic, a chordate, a mammal, a primate, a hominid.
    Pittsburgh Penguins 5x Stanley Cup Champions

AMG Petronas 9x Drivers' Championships, 7x Constructors' Championship