tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tybittz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how do I know when it's time to switch things up?

Is it basically when you can't lift any heavier and get bored of your workouts? my goal is to gain muscle and I can't tell if I platued. if anything my chest doesn't seem to be growing and I've been working out for a year at least.

kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kimnancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tybittz View Post
    Is it basically when you can't lift any heavier and get bored of your workouts? my goal is to gain muscle and I can't tell if I platued. if anything my chest doesn't seem to be growing and I've been working out for a year at least.
    It might be time to switch up your workout routine if you've hit a plateau in lifting heavier and notice boredom setting in. Plateaus can happen, and changing your routine can help stimulate muscle growth. If your chest progress is slow, consider adjusting exercises, incorporating new ones, or modifying your training frequency to target that area more effectively. Keep challenging your muscles and staying consistent!

Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100) Runnha is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do you have a suitable diet? Getting enough sleep? Are you close enough to failure?
    I'm not sure that changing your program after just one year is helpful. If you had 4 years of practice, why not, but now?