Thread: Beginner

luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000) luztolentino is a complete loser! (-2000)

Beginner

Hello, I'm new to all this. Just started working out last week. Being kind of introverted,I am hesitant to go to the gym. Any tips for home workouts and suggestions on supplements or beginner-friendly gear?

Registered User StephanieAllen1's Avatar
    StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StephanieAllen1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hello! This is stephanie and I'm here to be a the part of the community and will love to gain knowledge for different fields of exercises and sports medium in detail more about mallakhamb a traditional sport any leads? If yes please let me know that would be really helpfull.

vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanya1054 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Home workouts cannot replace a full workout in the gym.