Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz

Why do most women like moves where the killer falls for the good girl

From this stupid sht

I think it's because somehow in that brain of theirs, they fantasize about being the one who can change the bad guy. Or they just like ass holes.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women love dark triad types. You ever seen those female teachers that diddle their students? Its always a dark triad type kid.
    No signature

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JBP talks about this a lot.

Basically, women want men with some level of danger to them, who could hurt another man if the woman ever needed them to. Then the women think they can tame this man with their magic vagina and make him loyal to her, so he's like a pet tiger she has on a leash.

But in a society that rewards men for NOT being physically violent, they tend to pick maladapted types and hang around them too long. Bad boy felon Chad has potential to be an alpha protector. Beta engineer Timmy with $500,000 in his 401k just never will.

It's why sloots phukking cream themselves over football players... it's physical violence and dominance shown off in a socially acceptable form.

My profile picture on a classifieds app was Joe Burrow wearing a helmet. I did it as a joke, but I met 3 different sloots on the app and ho lee phukking chit. Sloots are giggling and playing with their hair were chit. And I am a 5'7" 145 lb DYEL twink standing around in a parking lot to buy a $20 foam roller. It got so weird that I had to change my pic.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interdasting. I've always been partial toward Mickey and Mallory.

Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    JBP talks about this a lot.

Basically, women want men with some level of danger to them, who could hurt another man if the woman ever needed them to. Then the women think they can tame this man with their magic vagina and make him loyal to her, so he's like a pet tiger she has on a leash.

But in a society that rewards men for NOT being physically violent, they tend to pick maladapted types and hang around them too long. Bad boy felon Chad has potential to be an alpha protector. Beta engineer Timmy with $500,000 in his 401k just never will.

It's why sloots phukking cream themselves over football players... it's physical violence and dominance shown off in a socially acceptable form.

My profile picture on a classifieds app was Joe Burrow wearing a helmet. I did it as a joke, but I met 3 different sloots on the app and ho lee phukking chit. Sloots are giggling and playing with their hair were chit. And I am a 5'7" 145 lb DYEL twink standing around in a parking lot to buy a $20 foam roller. It got so weird that I had to change my pic.
    Even that is a cope that JBP constructed to protect his own ego

Women love real dark triad types. Rapists, murderers, serial killers even

We’re animals
    6'3"

Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dontoewsmebro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surprise Sydney!
    Arsenal FC

Winnipeg Jets

Chicago Blackhawks

****Germany Crew****

Send in the Clowns

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RagnarChadbrok View Post
    Even that is a cope that JBP constructed to protect his own ego

Women love real dark triad types. Rapists, murderers, serial killers even

We’re animals
    This is the real blackpill. Women writing lover letters to mass murderers and serial killers even when they a dysgenic freaks.

Im sure we all thought about firing one off to Casey Anthony, but it was all in jest. These women devise a plan.
    No signature

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    This is the real blackpill. Women writing lover letters to mass murderers and serial killers even when they a dysgenic freaks.

Im sure we all thought about firing one off to Casey Anthony, but it was all in jest. These women devise a plan.
    .. there are always freaks. but the majority of women aren't attracted to rapists, murders and serial killers
    see sig

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make Misc great again

Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    .. there are always freaks. but the majority of women aren't attracted to rapists, murders and serial killers
    I wouldn't say a majority, but I think a lot of them just dont say the quite part out loud.

Its like how women have a rape fetish and watch murder mysteries all the time. They are fascinated with that type of stuff. They might never act on it, but there is a very deep primal urge. Its like that feeling guys get when behind a police officer and want to grab their gun.
    No signature

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

This is why I cheat
    6'3"

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't say a majority, but I think a lot of them just dont say the quite part out loud.

Its like how women have a rape fetish and watch murder mysteries all the time. They are fascinated with that type of stuff. They might never act on it, but there is a very deep primal urge. Its like that feeling guys get when behind a police officer and want to grab their gun.
    are there any actual studies on this stuff? I feel like it's a meme that got sprouted because some women like to watch murder / cold case shows and anything women do people like to turn sexual. Just because someone is into a serial killer doesn't mean they want a personal relationship with them, hang out with them and have sex with them.

it's all about looking dark triad but if a women finds out they're a rapist or a serial killer (lol) there is a 0% chance she is gonna wanna be around them
    see sig

are there any actual studies on this stuff? I feel like it's a meme that got sprouted because some women like to watch murder / cold case shows and anything women do people like to turn sexual. Just because someone is into a serial killer doesn't mean they want a personal relationship with them, hang out with them and have sex with them.

it's all about looking dark triad but if a women finds out you're a rapist or a serial killer (lol) there is a 0% chance she is gonna wanna be around you
    My sweet summer child. I don't want to ruin this world for you.

"In 2009, the U.S. Department of Justice found that female staff members made up about 27% of the Federal Bureau of Prisons workforce alone and that those female employees were involved in 30% to 39% of sexual allegations made by inmates within that prison system."

What better sample group of psychopaths do you need than the prison system? These women guards are what is known as inmate turners. They get to keep their man in a place where they cant run off. These are just women who have access to more serial killers and rapists than most.

Its a real hiroshima nagasaki blackpill. You can find studies where men who exhibit psychopathic traits score much higher with women. These "psychopaths" might not be killers or rapists, but there are traits that these women are absolutely drawn too. Im a bit of a bluepilled ph4ggot and am hoping I can get some women who is an outlier who would physically recoil around these types of people.

edit:https://www.foxnews.com/world/wild-s...ed-quit-report This comes out of a U.K. prison so its a universal thing
    No signature

My sweet summer child. I don't want to ruin this world for you.

"In 2009, the U.S. Department of Justice found that female staff members made up about 27% of the Federal Bureau of Prisons workforce alone and that those female employees were involved in 30% to 39% of sexual allegations made by inmates within that prison system."

What better sample group of psychopaths do you need than the prison system? These women guards are what is known as inmate turners. They get to keep their man in a place where they cant run off. These are just women who have access to more serial killers and rapists than most.

Its a real hiroshima nagasaki blackpill. You can find studies where men who exhibit psychopathic traits score much higher with women. These "psychopaths" might not be killers or rapists, but there are traits that these women are absolutely drawn too. Im a bit of a bluepilled ph4ggot and am hoping I can get some women who is an outlier who would physically recoil around these types of people.

edit:https://www.foxnews.com/world/wild-s...ed-quit-report This comes out of a U.K. prison so its a universal thing
    I know psychopath traits men tend to do better with women, but the guy said rapists and murderers which would be more of a sociopath.

Women who actually wanna work in a jail are mentally ill freaks in my mind, something is wrong with their brain. I'm not gonna use them to generalise all women
    see sig

RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIPTheWest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there is absolutely nothing hotter to a woman than a man capable of killing/maiming another man. its makes sense in that she would want a man capable and willing to protect her and her offspring from challengers at any cost.

they havent evolved srs

I know psychopathic traits men tend to do better with women, but the guy said rapists and murderers which would be more of a sociopath.

Women who actually wanna work in a jail are mentally ill freaks in my mind, something is wrong with their brain. I'm not gonna use them to generalize all women
    I will say that women who want to work in a jail are mentally ill freaks, but there is something there.

My whole point is that women have that primal urge to want to be with psychopaths who are killers and rapists. In a pretty well adjusted society like we have with law/order it doesnt make sense. Rip open the moral fabric with war and poverty/famine and you will see people revert to more primal survival techniques.

Ever seen what happens to a woman when she sees a man cry or sees him badly beaten in a fight?
    No signature

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't like beta dweebs

They'd rather date someone who will probably murder them over some simpy nice guy fahg

Let that sink in yiu incel simps.
    You're a phаggot

singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000) singlemom69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    They don't like beta dweebs

They'd rather date someone who will probably murder them over some simpy nice guy fahg

Let that sink in yiu incel simps.

BRB murdering some hoes to assert dominance
    Send me money for my kids or I will neg you

userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A guy who raped and murdered a woman here in London last year just got caught balls deep in a prison worker

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ted Bundy was handsome
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nah, with Star Wars it is the other way around.

Ben Solo, the only decent character in dogshyt Disney SW, fell for the absolute destroyer of the series, Rey

Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's important to avoid making generalizations about the preferences of an entire gender, as individual tastes and preferences vary widely. However, it's possible that certain themes in movies, such as the idea of a killer falling for a good girl, appeal to some viewers for a variety of reasons.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ProSaibot View Post
    Nah, with Star Wars it is the other way around.

Ben Solo, the only decent character in dogshyt Disney SW, fell for the absolute destroyer of the series, Rey
    You've got a point. If Ben just told Rey to fuk off, and didn't help her, he'd still be alive.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -women are whores
    -they have an evolutionary love of psychopaths
    -because when a group of psychos kill all the men in her tribe
    -she survived by spreading her legs for her new psycho cave bf
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *