Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Uses of medical marijuana

The most common use for medical marijuana in the United States is for pain control. While marijuana isn't strong enough for severe pain (for example, post-surgical pain or a broken bone), it is quite effective for the chronic pain that plagues millions of Americans, especially as they age.

Part of its allure is that it is clearly safer than opiates (it is impossible to overdose on and far less addictive) and it can take the place of NSAIDs such as Advil or Aleve, if people can't take them due to problems with their kidneys or ulcers or GERD.

In particular, marijuana appears to ease the pain of multiple sclerosis, and nerve pain in general. This is an area where few other options exist, and those that do, such as Neurontin, Lyrica, or opiates are highly sedating. Patients claim that marijuana allows them to resume their previous activities without feeling completely out of it and disengaged.

Along these lines, marijuana is said to be a fantastic muscle relaxant, and people swear by its ability to lessen tremors in Parkinson's disease. I have also heard of its use quite successfully for fibromyalgia, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and most other conditions where the final common pathway is chronic pain.

Marijuana is also used to manage nausea and weight loss and can be used to treat glaucoma. A highly promising area of research is its use for PTSD in veterans who are returning from combat zones. Many veterans and their therapists report drastic improvement and clamor for more studies, and for a loosening of governmental restrictions on its study. Medical marijuana is also reported to help patients suffering from pain and wasting syndrome associated with HIV, as well as irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn's disease.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Uses of medical marijuana

The most common use for medical marijuana in the United States is for pain control. While marijuana isn't strong enough for severe pain (for example, post-surgical pain or a broken bone), it is quite effective for the chronic pain that plagues millions of Americans, especially as they age.

Part of its allure is that it is clearly safer than opiates (it is impossible to overdose on and far less addictive) and it can take the place of NSAIDs such as Advil or Aleve, if people can't take them due to problems with their kidneys or ulcers or GERD.

In particular, marijuana appears to ease the pain of multiple sclerosis, and nerve pain in general. This is an area where few other options exist, and those that do, such as Neurontin, Lyrica, or opiates are highly sedating. Patients claim that marijuana allows them to resume their previous activities without feeling completely out of it and disengaged.

Along these lines, marijuana is said to be a fantastic muscle relaxant, and people swear by its ability to lessen tremors in Parkinson's disease. I have also heard of its use quite successfully for fibromyalgia, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and most other conditions where the final common pathway is chronic pain.

Marijuana is also used to manage nausea and weight loss and can be used to treat glaucoma. A highly promising area of research is its use for PTSD in veterans who are returning from combat zones. Many veterans and their therapists report drastic improvement and clamor for more studies, and for a loosening of governmental restrictions on its study. Medical marijuana is also reported to help patients suffering from pain and wasting syndrome associated with HIV, as well as irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn's disease.

I can’t see the pic?

There are benefits to medical treatments here, however some of these things you mention such as weight loss and minor pain is sad coming from an exercise enthusiast.

Why can’t you just be honest and call this recreational use?

My old training partner is an avid pot smoker he’s also a recovering heavy drug user and still smokes pot. He’s also into strength training which he used to help him get off heavy drugs.

Even he won’t promote pot for some of this silliness like weight loss. He will tell your azz to go work out. You got a pain, go stretch that chit out.

One thing me and him agree on is we don’t like a weak society, our mentors in strength don’t promote any of this chit at all. Most of them don’t touch pot or drink, that’s why they are some of the strongest people in the world.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can’t see the pic?

There are benefits to medical treatments here, however some of these things you mention such as weight loss and minor pain is sad coming from an exercise enthusiast.
    LMAO.... Your reading/comprehension level isn't even that of a 5 year old...

Read this again slowly...

Marijuana is also used to manage nausea and weight loss
    No where in there did it say for weight loss like you are claiming

It said to manage weight loss...

Think about this now, there is a cancer patient with no appetite. nausea and losing weight, the doctor prescribes Cannabis to manage their weight Loss. Not so far fetched considering some strains of cannabis are known to increase appetite.

Are you still with me or do you need me to repeat it slower?

This is to increase their weight (manage it) just like was typed in the quoted text.

Exercise, go to the gym... That's your solution to everything and just shows how narrow minded you really are.

Tell a cancer, HIV or AIDS patient confined to a bed or chair to go to the gym to manage their weight.

Not everyone has the faculties to bend barbells dumbass especially patients.

And you wonder why I only post pictures to you. It's because it hurts my IQ to engage you, you are like a child and only want to argue over nothing or something that you fabricated. Still not sure why you want to argue so much, you suck at it and get your ass handed to you daily, all because of your stupidity. Pretty sad.

Read a book, or learn how to spell "their"

I see a lot more pictures in your future
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-27-2023 at 02:52 PM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nausea and managing weight loss is a separate paragraph here.

HIV is not related here.

BTW, HIV is only the virus that causes AIDS, I’d bet that weight training would be far far more productive to keep a person with HIV healthy, look at Magic, you know he lifts. Tommy Gunn fell into the drugs and got the AIDS much quicker.

Why can’t you admit that some of this is recreational use?

What’s up with all the childish stuff you throw in? I agree with you to a point, im just pointing out the stuff that is nonsense.

Back to it

[B]Back to /B]

How come you are running away here? I can’t even see your pic, yet you continue.

And “back to it”? You have brought a lot of this debate.

Hey, I’m willing to make a change and not be like you anymore, are willing too? Or does it just need to be me?

I guess I was a little man. I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten fairly jacked and plump horse size lately, I’m not feeling as much too loose my chit.

How bout you?

Anyway, When Magic got HIV there wasn’t this medical Mary Jane thing happening, he might of had money for this but o still the weights are key to his longevity. you also mentioned MS, I knew a lifter who had MS, he was also medic, biggest anti-pot person you’d ever meet, lifting he said kept him good mostly. He was ok with it being a crime even, this was awhile ago, he was like 40, I was like 25.

Ok Back to it

Ever heard of CBD? More specifically Charlotte's Web?

It's because of a remarkable little girl that this product is available and has helped countless people since then. I am a big fan of it and have it on hand most of the time.

Here's a video of this amazing young lady who suffered so much with severe seizures. Well worth the watch.

RIP Charlotte, you changed the world.

Ok Back to it

Ever heard of CBD? More specifically Charlotte's Web?

It's because of a remarkable little girl that this product is available and has helped countless people since then. I am a big fan of it and have it on hand most of the time.

Here's a video of this amazing young lady who suffered so much with severe seizures. Well worth the watch.

RIP Charlotte, you changed the world.

Everyone take a look, I'm trying to be a grown up with this guy, and I just continue to get this nonsense responses. Looks like this guy might be the real hypocrite after all.................................

Throws hands up in the air.

To be clear, I'm against banning pot because I believe in freedom. I just will never promote it for silly things like weight management for a otherwise healthy person.

I see he's a grower too, so that certainly explains alot...............

OK Back to it

These are all great heartfelt stories!

Not sure how it relates to someone incarcerated for recreational use out on the streets.

Most drugs from thier natural state can be used against ailments, it’s common sense now. But should they be out about in the streets?

Some of the problems stem from police working for the state, not the people. Does a cop really need to arrest someone for weed usage in their own home?

What else would you be willing to sacrifice so you can smoke your weed in public? The economy, delusional gender laws, your gas stove, climate laws?

Cause, it’s either weed or the BS above with this administration. I don’t need the the recreational weed freedom that bad.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

LMAO Mark brings the Humor.... Pretty funny

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks Biden you’re the best boyo I love you man!!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Well what did I tell you, nothing has changed.

But apparently she was driving under the fluence. You can certainly keep your driving good from only 1-drink though.........

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your comparing apples and oranges.

One alcoholic drink doesn’t do any damage and that is the battle you will never win.

All it takes is one hit on the weed and the mind altered.
    This is actually true. I've had one hit of weed and I saw myself on the ceiling like I was out of body, was not laced with anything, it was called BubbleGum, very green, luscious and potent. I was out of it for a few hours.

With alcohol, you know what you are getting, bottles are labeled with alcohol content, and even the HS years when we drank Everclear, nothing compares to some of the weed that is out there.

I do not think it is a good idea to make it legal personally, with Marijuana there are millions of strands/potency's that it's a dice roll what you are getting. And even if the shop explains what it is, it still effects one's body far differently than alcohol. Besides, I see too many kids driving high as fuk going 45 in a 70 on the freeway as it is.

The problem with weed is, it's a drug that can sneak up on you..you can take a hit, and think you're good, and a half hr later, you are actually fukd. Not good to make it legal IMO.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    This is actually true. I've had one hit of weed and I saw myself on the ceiling like I was out of body, was not laced with anything, it was called BubbleGum, very green, luscious and potent. I was out of it for a few hours.

With alcohol, you know what you are getting, bottles are labeled with alcohol content, and even the HS years when we drank Everclear, nothing compares to some of the weed that is out there.

I do not think it is a good idea to make it legal personally, with Marijuana there are millions of strands/potency's that it's a dice roll what you are getting. And even if the shop explains what it is, it still effects one's body far differently than alcohol. Besides, I see too many kids driving high as fuk going 45 in a 70 on the freeway as it is.

The problem with weed is, it's a drug that can sneak up on you..you can take a hit, and think you're good, and a half hr later, you are actually fukd. Not good to make it legal IMO.

Excellent post, this won’t get through to Zen.

My first beer ever was with my pops, I begged him to let me have a beer and one night he gave me one, I couldnt even drink half the fuking thing and it didn’t do jack ****. I was like 12.

At 13 I was nursing a full beer for the first few times hanging out with friends, again didn’t do chit to me.

It was when I got used to the taste i could drink more than one.

The first few times I inhaled weed I puked after one full hit and was all fuked up.

Check mate!

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent post, this won’t get through to Zen.

My first beer ever was with my pops, I begged him to let me have a beer and one night he gave me one, I couldnt even drink half the fuking thing and it didn’t do jack ****. I was like 12.

At 13 I was nursing a full beer for the first few times hanging out with friends, again didn’t do chit to me.

It was when I got used to the taste i could drink more than one.

The first few times I inhaled weed I puked after one full hit and was all fuked up.

Check mate!
    With alcohol I can sober up, grab some cheeseburgers,(order a pizza) drink some coffee, force myself to throw up, there are mitigations you can take. With weed..you are fuk'd..you are riding that 3 hour plus train until it's ran it's course through your body. That to me is the big difference, and knowing how it is going to effect you.

I remember I was with a friend in my early 20's in Vegas actually went with my dad on a business trip, friend brought just a little bit of weed, we took 2 hits when my dad was out and we were GONE..I mean GONE. We walked to McDonald's through the Cesar's lobby and restaurants..we were walking for an hour trying to get back in the hotel..come to find out..we were IN THE HOTEL lol. The ceiling of Cesar's hotel is a painted sky..we literally thought we were outside lol..there is no alcohol that can mess with you like that
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 12-28-2023 at 06:30 PM.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How does anyone know what they are getting with alcohol? Yes, it is labeled, but does it tell you what the effects are going to be? Alcohol labels don't tell you what will happen if you drink 3 shots of it. How many people actually read the labels of the 5th they just bought other than the name?

At dispensaries, the weed is labeled and customers can ask questions and ask what any particular strain is and does and the customer can also tell the bud-tender what he or she is looking for. At least at a dispensary, you can be assured that the weed is not laced with something like fen-tan-yl.

There are a lot more deaths as a result of drunk drivers vs high drivers.

I am not for or against. Just commenting on the logic. As far as those kids going 45 to 70 on the freeway, how do you know what they had or are having or if they are also drunk? Did you stop them and ask them? Check their blood and breathe?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    How does anyone know what they are getting with alcohol? Yes, it is labeled, but does it tell you what the effects are going to be? Alcohol labels don't tell you what will happen if you drink 3 shots of it. How many people actually read the labels of the 5th they just bought other than the name?

At dispensaries, the weed is labeled and customers can ask questions and ask what any particular strain is and does and the customer can also tell the bud-tender what he or she is looking for. At least at a dispensary, you can be assured that the weed is not laced with something like fen-tan-yl.

There are a lot more deaths as a result of drunk drivers vs high drivers.

I am not for or against. Just commenting on the logic. As far as those kids going 45 to 70 on the freeway, how do you know what they had or are having or if they are also drunk? Did you stop them and ask them?
    Alcohol you can pace, no one is downing a bottle of jack daniels at once..weed, you can take one hit and be GONE

UMM..of course there are going to be more DUI's with alcohol than weed..alcohol is legal everywhere in the US, is on every corner liquor store, supermarket, gas station, and has been around for FAR longer..how tf is this even an argument

I can sober up if Ive had too much to drink, I can grab a coffe, eat a cheeseburger..when you are LIT..you aren't doin chit but riding it out.

C'mon man, don't be so naive

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Five drunk people will start a fight. Five stoned people will start a band. Or at least spend quite a bit of time talking about starting one.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Alcohol you can pace, no one is downing a bottle of jack daniels at once..weed, you can take one hit and be GONE

UMM..of course there are going to be more DUI's with alcohol than weed..alcohol is legal everywhere in the US, is on every corner liquor store, supermarket, gas station, and has been around for FAR longer..how tf is this even an argument

I can sober up if Ive had too much to drink, I can grab a coffe, eat a cheeseburger..when you are LIT..you aren't doin chit but riding it out.

C'mon man, don't be so naive
    My experience is that people who smoke or have edibles cool out. I have never seen anyone high from weed get GONE or go violent.

I have seen people get violent or obnoxious after drinking a few drinks. Not with weed.

Quote: I can sober up if Ive had too much to drink, I can grab a coffe, eat a cheeseburger..when you are LIT..you aren't doin chit but riding it out.

Maybe you can. You don't speak for 98% of the others. Have you ever looked up how many people are killed by drunk drivers in your State or any State? You think they tried to sober up before driving? Apparently they didn't. If they did, like you do, they would be alive.

A lot of drinkers don't just ride it out and I disagree that drinkers are more responsible than people who smoke weed.

I have seen people get violent or obnoxious after drinking a few drinks. Not with weed.

A few drinks, is the key there, not one.

I don't think anyone disagrees that weed is more mellow, that's not even the point. The point is a hit of weed can cause you to loose control. When I threw up from weed it was because of the strange high feeling I had, I felt so strange and I was paranoid, so I puked. I was high for several hours too.

My experience is that people who smoke or have edibles cool out. I have never seen anyone high from weed get GONE or go violent.

Quote: I can sober up if Ive had too much to drink, I can grab a coffe, eat a cheeseburger..when you are LIT..you aren't doin chit but riding it out.

Maybe you can. You don't speak for 98% of the others. Have you ever looked up how many people are killed by drunk drivers in your State or any State? You think they tried to sober up before driving? Apparently they didn't. If they did, like you do, they would be alive.

A lot of drinkers don't just ride it out and I disagree that drinkers are more responsible than people who smoke weed.
    Yes I see more people get violent when drunk, but I've seen both, and both impair cognitive abilities.
    Again, drunk drivers are far more common because alcohol is far more common, I don't think it is fair to compare the two, especially since it is not typical for most to smoke socially or over a certain age, it's just not a fair assessment whatsoever. A DUI just means driving under the influence whether it be booze, weed, or any other drug.

I've seen far more people spring off of weed into other drugs than I see those that drink. the term of it being a "gateway drug" is for a reason. Most people that drink do not smoke weed, but I can assure you that there are far greater of those that smoke experience other drugs than those that drink messing with other drugs..partially because of societal norms..what's that changes..you will see other drugs becoming more readily used..it's just the way it is. That "slippery slope" affects all aspects of life..and weed is just part of that slope.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Marijuana is a gateway drug, by way of being (largely) illegal, so if you’re not buying it from a dispensary or growing it yourself, the people you surround yourself with to acquire it could be gateways to other drugs. Which is pretty much the conclusion that the United States National Institute of Health comes to as well: that there is no biological correlation between marijuana and other drugs but your environment plays an important role.

My personal opinion is that no drugs are really gateway drugs. Our environment, decisions, habits, past traumas, and often genetics are what cause drug-seeking behaviors.

Not everyone is prone to abuse or escalation. Therefore, no drug is a gateway. It's our decision-making pathways that lead us down these roads.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Marijuana is a gateway drug, by way of being (largely) illegal, so if you’re not buying it from a dispensary or growing it yourself, the people you surround yourself with to acquire it could be gateways to other drugs. Which is pretty much the conclusion that the United States National Institute of Health comes to as well: that there is no biological correlation between marijuana and other drugs but your environment plays an important role.

My personal opinion is that no drugs are really gateway drugs. Our environment, decisions, habits, past traumas, and often genetics are what cause drug-seeking behaviors.

Not everyone is prone to abuse or escalation. Therefore, no drug is a gateway. It's our decision-making pathways that lead us down these roads.
    Yes and no. I say gateway drug, because there is a line most will not cross over alcohol. Even now that weed has been legal for sometime here in CA, those that weren't smoking before, still aren't.

Weed, booze is just like another vice or sin as I call it. You need more and more for the same effect. I can have one drink and feel pretty tipsy, my friend can have 4 and still barely feel anything. Weed is the same way, I can be gone from one hit, my friend can pack 2 bowls and I'd never know that he smoked. Point is with ever vice, our bodies adapt, we need more and more to feel the effects, more caffeine, more porn of a debauchery nature, more of the drug, or a different drug all together. There is aline most will not cross with booze, that line is more easily crossed with weed because you've already crossed a line to begin with.